maximize.gifClub Necaxa v Deportivo Toluca (03:10 BST) 2.75 3.35 2.75 102.58 %
maximize.gifJaguares de Chiapas v Puebla (23:00 BST) 2.37 3.25 3 106.30 %
maximize.gifQuerétaro FC v Santos Laguna (23:00 BST) 3.1 3.25 2.37 105.13 %
Sunday 12 September 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifPachuca v Guadalajara-MEX (01:00 BST) 2.3 3.3 3 107.11 %
maximize.gifTigres de la UANL v Monterrey (01:00 BST) 2.5 3.25 2.75 107.13 %
maximize.gifAtlas v Cruz Azul (02:45 BST) 3.1 3.25 2.37 105.13 %
maximize.gifAtlante v Estudiantes Tecos (03:00 BST) 2 3.4 3.75 106.08 %
maximize.gifClub Universidad Nacional v San Luis (18:00 BST) 1.8 3.4 4.5 107.19 %
maximize.gifMonarcas Morelia v Club América (18:00 BST) 2.15 3.2 3.4 107.17 %

Re: México Primera Division 11-12 Sep Morelia vs America. This is the bet that I see more clear, Morelia have not only good momentum, they have a good record against America, Aguilas don't win Morelia in five matches since 2008, four of they Morelia win, the actual situation its better for Morelia. Like the past tournament Aguilas is not only irregular from one match to another but in the same game. They are one team in the first time and other in second time. It seems that his players can't play an entire game at his full capacity. Now they have a problem in the midfield, Bousejour left America and goes with Birmingham, he is a talented midfield for the left, it seems that Angel Reina will play instead of him, but Reina haven´t played a match in this tournament, and is far the level of Bousejour. Another player that won't be is Rosinei another midfielder, I don't know who will cover his absence, but America will have many complications this game, because all his power comes from the midfield, Vuoso is not fit, Sandoval left (temporaly it seems) the club, the only player who is a threat is Esqueda, who is a player with potency and decision in front of the door, he contributes with Hernandez (player of Morelia) for the only goal of the victory of Mexico. For the side of Morelia I have to say that Hernandez is as talented as Esqueda, he needs more physical power but is a forward with precision. For Morelia I have to say that they beat NE Revolution, and physicaly teams of USA are more fitted than those of Mexico, Morelia is not only a optimal physical team (with Elias Hernandez an exception) but very tactical and with solid basis, the battle will be in the midfield and with the absences of America I expect Morelia will win with difference. Morelia @ 2.15 Bet 365 Stake: 5 units Morelia -1 @ 4 Sporting Bet Stake:2 units

Re: México Primera Division 11-12 Sep Club Necaxa vs Deportivo Toluca. Necaxa have good players in his squad, Pablo Quatrocci and Dario Gandin, Quatrocci is responsible that Necaxa have one of the best deffenses in this tournament (the 5th), but although they changed their coach I don't feel that Necaxa could be dangerous for Toluca, the rest of this Fifa dates was a breathe to the Red Devils team, that have played the Liga and Concacaf, and they could rest players and improve the game that lead to the championship last year. The competence for the playoffs is very hard with Puebla and America, pressing the teams of the top of the table, and Toluca only have the absenses of Navas, it seems that Dueñas that is a referent in the defense of Toluca will be fit for the match. In the offensive aspect, I sayed many times before they have a good creative midfielder (maybe the best) in the mexican soccer, Sinha, who is quick and its the responsible to fabricate the plays, mainly with Mancilla and Navas. The deffense of Necaxa is hard with Quatrocci and Ledesma, but I see Toluca with his effective forward win this match. Necaxa have a new Coach Brailowsky but he is a old known of Coach Chepo de la Torre. Toluca @ 2.75 Coral Stake: 2 Toluca DNB@ 2 V Chandler Stake: 5

Re: México Primera Division 11-12 Sep ueretaro vs Santos Laguna. Is a match between two teams that live different realities, Santos who is indiscutible leader and is harvesting considerable goals in Concachampions and the league, and Queretaro who is struggling against relegation. Historicaly Santos haven't won in stadium La Corregidora, with three defeats and one draw, but I ever say that soccer is of moments, what matter is not what happen before, but in the moment of the match, and Santos is in better form that Queretaro. For this match against Queretaro, coach Romano who is acquainted with strategy of coach Comizzo, won't count with Darwin Quintero (injury, he don't played also in the victory against Atlas 3-1, and forms a austondish offensive trident with Ludueña and Benitez) and Felipe Baloy (doubtfull but probable, called to selection of Panama, referent in the deffense of Santos for his physical strength and captain for many years of Panama selection). But the team of Torreon, have a great squad that alternate between Concachampions and local tournament and two squads are to be feared, conquering victories in both matches. Queretaro without great names in his team, but a solid game in group, they mainly will play closing spaces to the forward of Santos, as usual in other games they will impose a deffensive lock that last season was difficult to break leading Queretaro to a comfortable position in the midtable, but that now isn't as effective. Players of Santos have the stamina and the discipline to break that deffense but this will be by many reasons one of the best match Queretaro will do this season. And will be the same philosophy of game of group that Santos have and his individualities that will incline the match to his side, this isn't as easy as it seems, a team of the first place of the table against a bottom team, you've seen before cases that the underdog win. Maybe I see draw in HT and win of Santos second time, but I will stick to: Santos @ 2.18 Betfair Stake: 1 unit Santos to win nil @ 3.5 Stake:1 unit Seems good because offensive of Queretaro is not the better and they haven't scored goals to teams of offensive philosophy like America, Toluca and Morelia.

Re: México Primera Division 11-12 Sep Jaguares vs Puebla. There are only two teams that haven't won in this tournament, one is Atlas and the other is Jaguares, with Pablo Marini, Jaguares conquest some important victories, but with this new coach, it seems Jaguares is loosing his path. I don't think like many people that thinks like "if a team haven't won in several matches they will necesarilly win the next match" or "that teams deserve to win because they have a great bad streak". This reminds me like a Martingale reasonement, and many of you are convinced that this kind of reasonements leads to ruin. Puebla team surprises me, they are walking to the first places of the tournament (now they are in fifth place) and play a convincing offensive game (but with some deffensive mistakes althought they have a positive difference of goals of 2). Jaguares like Necaxa will take advantage of the mistakes of the zaga of Puebla. For the other side Jaguares are pressed because they are in the bottom of the table with Atlas and in danger of relegation, this is a double sided weapon, because they will be motivated to do their best or can make a mistake that players like the trident of Gabriel Pereyra, Nicolás Olivera and Álvaro González could take advantage of Puebla, if his mates can stop the quickness of Danhilino and Edgar Andrade, that trio could put the score favor to the visitors. Puebla have awaken after his former coach was sacked of the team that he directed for 15 years, I've to say that the new coach althought manages a kind different the team, continue with the same philosophy that Chelis and almost all the technicals in the team are the same that Puebla have in Chelis era. Puebla DNB @ 2.25 VChandler.

Re: México Primera Division 11-12 Sep

Club Necaxa vs Deportivo Toluca. Necaxa have good players in his squad, Pablo Quatrocci and Dario Gandin, Quatrocci is responsible that Necaxa have one of the best deffenses in this tournament (the 5th), but although they changed their coach I don't feel that Necaxa could be dangerous for Toluca, the rest of this Fifa dates was a breathe to the Red Devils team, that have played the Liga and Concacaf, and they could rest players and improve the game that lead to the championship last year. The competence for the playoffs is very hard with Puebla and America, pressing the teams of the top of the table, and Toluca only have the absenses of Navas, it seems that Dueñas that is a referent in the defense of Toluca will be fit for the match. In the offensive aspect, I sayed many times before they have a good creative midfielder (maybe the best) in the mexican soccer, Sinha, who is quick and its the responsible to fabricate the plays, mainly with Mancilla and Navas. The deffense of Necaxa is hard with Quatrocci and Ledesma, but I see Toluca with his effective forward win this match. Necaxa have a new Coach Brailowsky but he is a old known of Coach Chepo de la Torre. Toluca @ 2.75 Coral Stake: 2 Toluca DNB@ 2 V Chandler Stake: 5
How I say before I don't know how will develop Necaxa after Brailovsky, Necaxa team is a team made for counterattacks, and how we have seen before a team don't change to the philosophy of a new coach from one day to another, but they have 10 days training with him and are very serious in his trainings, this match could be very though for Toluca and Necaxa is probable to take a point, I think the chances that Necaxa will win are too short, but a draw is very probable, I will change this bet: Toluca @ 2.5 Ladbrokes Stake: 1/10

Re: México Primera Division 11-12 Sep Unam vs San Luis. Another match of teams living different situations, San Luis seems that have find his ideal eleven, taking a point in Puebla and wining to Atlante in a very closed match and with a goal from last minutes. Unam are very strong home, and last match they want to be strong away, and they obtain a positive outcome, taking a point from the new Omnilife. Unam have left away the deffensive philosophy of his former coach Tuca Ferreti (now in Tigres) and are more offensive now, but they have reached the 10 goal mark that is the number of goals they received last year. Besides this, Unam have the thoughest begining for a team, confronting Toluca, Monterrey, Santos and Puebla, and they do very well that matches and in the last two matches they corrected the mistakes they do in the past (Santos, Monterrey), disciplinary concerns mainly, the absense of goals against Unam in the match against Guadalajara is a sign that they recover some strength in his deffensive. How I say, San Luis have at last find his ideal eleven the match against Atlante, but the differences are abismal, other fact, Pumas is unbeaten in home, and San Luis is the worst away, that fact is circunstancial for me, the match will be more or less this way, Pumas will take the lead of the match and will attack, taking care of finish the plays don't allowing San Luis do a counterattack if they are bad positioned if they loose the ball (the fact that they have good strikers and have improved his deffense is what motivates me to take this one). San Luis will bet for the deffensive order and the physical stamina of his players to generate or take a chance to do a goal. Pumas @ 1.95 Canbet Stake:4/10

ueretaro vs Santos Laguna. Is a match between two teams that live different realities, Santos who is indiscutible leader and is harvesting considerable goals in Concachampions and the league, and Queretaro who is struggling against relegation. Historicaly Santos haven't won in stadium La Corregidora, with three defeats and one draw, but I ever say that soccer is of moments, what matter is not what happen before, but in the moment of the match, and Santos is in better form that Queretaro. For this match against Queretaro, coach Romano who is acquainted with strategy of coach Comizzo, won't count with Darwin Quintero (injury, he don't played also in the victory against Atlas 3-1, and forms a austondish offensive trident with Ludueña and Benitez) and Felipe Baloy (doubtfull but probable, called to selection of Panama, referent in the deffense of Santos for his physical strength and captain for many years of Panama selection). But the team of Torreon, have a great squad that alternate between Concachampions and local tournament and two squads are to be feared, conquering victories in both matches. Queretaro without great names in his team, but a solid game in group, they mainly will play closing spaces to the forward of Santos, as usual in other games they will impose a deffensive lock that last season was difficult to break leading Queretaro to a comfortable position in the midtable, but that now isn't as effective. Players of Santos have the stamina and the discipline to break that deffense but this will be by many reasons one of the best match Queretaro will do this season. And will be the same philosophy of game of group that Santos have and his individualities that will incline the match to his side, this isn't as easy as it seems, a team of the first place of the table against a bottom team, you've seen before cases that the underdog win. Maybe I see draw in HT and win of Santos second time, but I will stick to: Santos @ 2.18 Betfair Stake: 1 unit Santos to win nil @ 3.5 Stake:1 unit Seems good because offensive of Queretaro is not the better and they haven't scored goals to teams of offensive philosophy like America, Toluca and Morelia.
Also I will change the stake of this bet. Santos @ 2.1 Whill Stake:4/10

All bets lost' date=' I didn't see the squad Santos put for the match, in the future I will bet in one or two matches, this season is very irregular, seven coachs fired in seven fixtures.[/quote'] Your supposedly "good reasoning" is by far eclipse by your poor results. How odd, when losing you don't mention lost units (the total of the weekend), just when winning you do it. It is clear to see that.