Fleet's Football 2010/11 MK II

OK here it is after all the hype it's bound to be rubbish. Ratings for England, all the way down to Ryman/Zamaretto/Evo-stik Premier leagues. Ratings for Scotland. Ratings for the top divisions in Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Belgium, Greece, Turkey & Belgium. Surely we can find some winners with all that? There are some changes, both in staking & in bets, but also, we will now only refer to stakes in "points". That way, anybody following this can stake whatever that make a point to be worth. Anyway, some brief introductions to what my plans are now. I will run 3 treble banks. 1 for English Premier down to English Conference (Blue Sq Bet Premier). 1 for all other English & Scottish Leagues. 1 for all those foreign leagues. Every week, when there are enough fixtures/rated teams, there will be a treble. To be in the treble, the odds must be above 1/2 but no higher than evens at bet365. It must be at bet365, I don't care if a 1/2 shot at bet365 is 4/7 elsewhere, overall, this always worked better based on bet365. In the event this is not possible using 30+ rated teams, I will look at other 30+ rated teams with odds above evens, then teams below 30 in ratings order that are above 1/2 in price. I will then shop about for the best odds available. Each treble will be for 10pts - the racthet staking has been dropped, and the banks adjusted accordingly for easy comparison. Only affects the UK Pro bank anyway. So 30pts outlay on the trebles. ********************************************************** Instead of a 7-fold and/or "canadian of trebles", I have now opted for somewhere inbetween. "Canadian of doubles" - Working down the ratings of ALL leagues, the first 10 teams that rate above 1/2 will be taken and placed in alphabetical order (spelling based on the names I have to use in my ratings tool), then I will put the 1st team in group A, the next in group B, until I get to Group E then I put the 6th in group A, etc. We will then have 5 groups A B C D E, each with 2 teams in it & those groups will be permed into 4folds, 6folds, 8folds & 10fold. (Maybe we can land some doubles instead of failed trebles :lol) This stake will be 1pt x 26 bets = 26pts. ********************************************************** Finally, regardless of odds, a one point accumalator on all teams rated 30 or higher. You are free to follow all or part of these bets. I hope I've explained everything in amongst all this waffle. Ratings & bets posted by THURSDAY for weekend matches*, once I've checked that I have posted everything in this post how I intended to. *This was when, in the past, that I had decided that the odds had settled down for the weekend, more or less.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.