BoylePoker Weekly Caption Competition

avongirl

Looking back at previous winners this can't be that hard to win €25. :ok Caption Competition Every Friday, we at Boylepoker.com, will give you the chance to have €25 deposited to your Boylepoker.com account* just by making us laugh! The Boylepokerblog.com Caption Competition gets us through those lonely nights and provides us with an insight into those witty, devilish (and sometimes sick) minds of yours. Whoever provides us with the biggest chuckle will take the €25 Boylepoker.com credit and the title of Caption Comp Champ for a week! *If you are not registered with Boylepoker, contact our Customer Services Team at [email protected] and they will assist you with registration.

• 8 months later...

Boylepoker caption competition I know its not really a poker tourney, but still is to win something. Boylepoker have in their blog a competition contest, every week, winner gets 25 Euro. Most times is pokerphotos, but others as well I did win it this week, so I thought if I can win with my bad english, you all have much better chances. Please if I post this in wrong section, can someone move it. I had an easy photo though, was Osama in front of pc with pokertable. This weeks photo is a pokerphoto. Don't get irritated there is a caption above, but this is mine to last weeks photos. Think this are easy 25 euros, and is fun as well http://www.boylepokerblog.com/caption-competition/