Jump racing thread - Sat 4th Sept

bowles10

Re: Jump racing thread - Sat 4th Sept 220 Str: 98 Tout Regulier, 95 Saltagioo, 90 Russian George Interesting race with the top three all having won twice before, Tout Regulier gets the mares allowance to negate one penalty. She flopped last time on soft ground and i think the trip also played a part, thats twice now she has been beaten when stepping up. Back here on good ground and at 2 miles we should see the real Tout Regulier. Saltagioo also has a bad soft ground run to get over but his overall form is a bit patchy. Russian George won well last time at Mkt Rasen, this track is a bit similar so could go well, will probably force the pace along with Tout Regulier, hopefully they wont go too fast and set it up for something else. Of the others Unleashed certainly has ability but hasnt threatened to show it over hurdles so far. Selection; 220 Str: Tout Regulier (2/1 Bet365 bog) __________________________________ 325 : Low grade handicap and one I like at the prices is Fongoli, not the most obvious selection at first glance but reverts back to hurdling after a few runs over fences. Has won at this course as a juvenile and was rated 107, now off just 89 this reperesents a drop in grade. She always has a flat spot in her races and comes under pressure but does run on again, the opposition here is very weak and she may not get left behind too far and be able to fight her way back into contention and grab a place at least, at double figure prices it looks a value bet. Selection 325 Str: Fongoli EW (12/1 SJ bog) ____________________________________ 425: This will be a fast run race and i just fancy it will suit something coming from the back late on. A reasonably unexposed type in Nether Stream could go well at a big price. Caught my eye when staying on too late behind Pure Faith, now that was a much weaker race but again ran well when fourth here later on, last time you can ignore when he got rid of an amateur jockey, Aidan Coleman is onboard today and will bide his time at the rear and hopefully pick a few off with his very light weight. It may be too much of a rise in class but at 22/1 its tempting to get involved. Selection; 425 Str: Nether Stream EW (22/1 Sp Bet)

Re: Jump racing thread - Sat 4th Sept Stratford 14:20 - Tout Regulier @ 2/1 Bet365 (bog) WIN Forget the run lto on ground that clearly did not suit, the horse was showing cracking form around here, twice a C&D winner. Jockey is 3 from 5 on the horse and he should put another fine run in here, Russian George & Saltagioo rate the dangers but think the selection will do enough. Stratford 15:55 - De Soto 14/1 Bet365 (bog) E-W De Soto is an interesting one for me here, he was in good form until pulling up lto, step back one furlong in trip today, worth another chance at the prices as he was in good form up until the last run as I said.

Re: Jump racing thread - Sat 4th Sept In the first one at a massive price (80/1 SP) 190W 30P on BF HECTOR SPECTRE could go well in these better conditions today. Not sighted on only two runs over hurdles at this distance on soft but can do better and is fitted with a tounge tie for the first time. No great shakes on the flat but did win a couple of C6's but i just feel it could improve today and is worth a few pennies at the massive price.

Stratford - Saturday 4th September. MAM RATAGAN 2.50 Stratford. 1 point lay. Has the form to win, but most recent form is a bit disappointing. Maybe there were excuses for those below par efforts, but with needing to bounce back today and prove fitness after a break, I'd much rather be a layer of the 4/6 than a player. Nearest dangers should run their races and so the lay is the value call.

Re: Jump racing thread - Sat 4th Sept

425: This will be a fast run race and i just fancy it will suit something coming from the back late on. A reasonably unexposed type in Nether Stream could go well at a big price. Caught my eye when staying on too late behind Pure Faith, now that was a much weaker race but again ran well when fourth here later on, last time you can ignore when he got rid of an amateur jockey, Aidan Coleman is onboard today and will bide his time at the rear and hopefully pick a few off with his very light weight. It may be too much of a rise in class but at 22/1 its tempting to get involved. Selection; 425 Str: Nether Stream EW (22/1 Sp Bet)
:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana Brilliant stuff.