** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Brazil Serie B August 31st-September 1st 2010

Tuesday 31 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif América-RN v AS Arapiraca (23:30 BST) 2.37 3.4 3.06 104.20 %
maximize.gif Atlética Ponte Preta v Brasiliense FC (23:30 BST) 1.61 3.65 5.56 107.29 %
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v Icasa-CE (23:30 BST) 1.61 3.65 5.5 107.41 %
maximize.gif Vila Nova FC v Clube Náutico Capibaribe (23:30 BST) 2.6 3.3 2.92 103.01 %
Wednesday 1 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Duque de Caxias FC v AD São Caetano (01:00 BST) 2.87 3.27 2.62 103.52 %
maximize.gif Sport Club do Recife v América Futebol Clube-MG (01:00 BST) 2.2 3.32 3.49 104.23 %
maximize.gif CA Bragantino v Paraná Clube (01:50 BST) 2.2 3.26 3.07 108.70 %
maximize.gif EC Santo André v Esporte Clube Bahia (01:50 BST) 2.37 3.3 2.98 105.97 %
maximize.gif Figueirense FC v Guaratinguetá (01:50 BST) 1.57 3.63 5.96 107.96 %
maximize.gif Ipatinga FC v Portuguesa-SP (01:50 BST) 2.62 3.25 2.62 106.96 %

Re: Brazil Serie B August 31st-September 1st 2010 Vila Nova-Nautico = over (1.85) >Bet365 stake 3 / 10 Vila Nova is 20th in the standings with 11 points in 17 games with a roadmap in house w2-d1-l5 goals scored 9 goals conceded 16 Nautico is the 7th in the standings with 28 in 17 games with a roadmap out of the house W3-D0-L5 goals scored 7 goals conceded 18 Vila Nova has won the last home match with the score 3-1 to Bragantino while Nautico drew the final home match with the score 0-0 against Brasilense. Preview: Vila Nova Injured: Mimica Nautico: Injuries: mid Ramires (15 / 0), mid Elton (14 / 1) att Bruno Veiga (6 / 0), final Wescley (1 / 0), att Evanda (8 / 2), att Geilson (15 / 3), right final Cesar Prates (13 / 0) The Nautico in addition to training problems have societal problems. Whether the absence is for the goal that both teams fail to make my prediction is over :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie B August 31st-September 1st 2010 Figueirense-Guarantigueta = 1 (1.53) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Figueirense and 1 in the standings with 34 points in 17 games with a roadmap w10-l3-d4 goals scored 39 goals conceded 16 goals scored with an average of 2.29 goals per game and goals conceded 0.94 goals per game Guarantigueta is the 9th in the standings with 26 points in 17 games with a roadmap of w6-d8-l3 goals scored 26 goals conceded 24 goals scored with an average of 1.53 goals per game and goals conceded 1.41 goals per game . Figueirense has the best attack in the league and one of the best defenses. Figueirense won the last home game with the score 2-0 against Coritiba while Guarantigueta won the last home game with the score 1-0 against America RN Preview: Figueirense: Absent GK Wilson (17 / 0), mid Ygor (15 / 2) question: def Lucas (15 / 5) Guarantigueta: Absent final Everton (16 / 3), def Rocha (8 / 0) The supremacy of the home team net share declining in many books. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie B August 31st-September 1st 2010 Santo André- Bahia = over (1.65) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Santo André is the 17th in the standings with 17 points in 17 games with a roadmap in the house of w4-d5-l8 27 goals conceded 32 goals scored The Bahia is 2nd in the championship with 30 points in 17 games with a roadmap out of the house w4-D0-L4 goals scored 15 goals conceded 16 Preview: Santo André: Missing: mid Gil (8 / 0), mid Sandro Hiroshi (6 / 1), def Halisson (11 / 0), mid Altair (8 / 1) att Anderson Costa (6 / 2) Pending mid Ale (9 / 2) Bahia Missing: def Nen (16 / 0) (doubtful), att Rodrigo Gral (14 / 7) Pending final Alison (15 / 2) Eventually my prediction is over :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie B August 31st-September 1st 2010

Event Sport Recife - America Mineiro
Selection Sport Recife -1 (1x2) (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 2.90
Reasoning A very interesting match here, I look at this match yesterday and the odd was ~2.2 now is under 1.6 and all bookie are drooping fast and much more, so I post it now because will be much lower later. Even at 2.2 with no bookie alerts I'll take home win, but drooping so fast and so much, it seams MG is going with a lot of lot problems. Sport isn't one of the best teams home 3-3-2 and is at 9 points away from places that sent in first league, but MG isn't good away. I take -1, sport is better and must be higher that actually place. My tip: 3-0. Good luck!

Event AA Ponte Preta - Brasiliense FC TaguatingaAA Ponte Preta - Brasiliense FC Taguatinga
Selection AA Ponte Preta -1 (1x2) (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.70
Reasoning Ponte is a great team home with 5-2-1 and just 4 goals conceded and is fighting for promotion with 29 points, 1 behind places that assure first league so every home match is a final, with loyal fans and nice stadium, people are close to ground, is hard to resist here and Brasiliense is perfect guest now, they are very inconstant, 4 draws away and for lose, but when they lose, they lose hardly. I expect the same today. My tip: 3-0. Good luck!

hellou!!! what do you think abouth this Figueire-Guaratinguetá home win? any info will help! :ok
Figueirense vs guaratingueta

Absences for figueirense are huge: goalkeeper and midfielder Ygor. Defender Lucas is doubtful. Figueirense’s home record is impressive but they will face a team that plays tough as a visitor. Naturally the home team is the favourite for the match, but IMO the odds are not so attractive considering the difficulties they could face.

Event America RN - ASA (Agremiação Sportiva Arapiraquense)
Selection America RN
Strength 10/10
Date 01/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.25
Reasoning Very strange team home, I search and didn't find any other team in Brazil to be better away that home, I don't know what happens home until now but to have 2 points home and away to be 5'th best team, with 2-5-2 isn't normal for Brazilians leagues. Even if ASA isn't a bad team, they usually lose away because that happens to all Brazilian teams, is hard to take points away. I'll take all home matches of America from now if this one isn't a win, they must win, they are nor bad, just I don't understand how they lose 6 and made 2 draw. My tip: 2-1. Good luck!

Event Coritiba FBC - Icasa Juazeiro do Norte
Selection Coritiba FBC
Strength 10/10
Date 01/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 1.65
Reasoning Coritiba is definitely a better team, they cross a bad period with 4 lose in last 5 and 3 consecutive lose, even like this they are on second place but they can continue like this, they must win matches to keep their place because other teams can wait to take their place. Icasa is poor away, manage to made a 0-0 in last match but usually take minim two and lose. Coritiba can't miss the chance for a win after so many lose for them, should be a easy 1. My tip: 3-1. Good luck!

Event Figueirense FC - Guaratinguetá Esporte Clube
Selection Figueirense FC -1 (1x2)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.65
Reasoning I normally took -2,5 but Figueirense miss three important players, I'm sure they can easy replace them and they prove is from distance the best team from second league, best line, best attack, a killing machine home with 6-1-1 25-6, if they give you one, you'll see more, they like to score a lot and they feel very good on 1'st position, that in my opinion will be them until season ends. last match win 2-0 with Coritiba and bring me ~400 euro, for Romania is great :D, that's why I like and respect this team forever. My tip: 4-1. Good luck!

Event Santo André - EC Bahia
Selection over 2,5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 01/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 1.73
Reasoning I don't know how Santo is in a such a bad position, they have a good team, they should be much higher not fighting for remain in second league, I lose so many times on them this year so I don't trust them anymore, the team is playing bad and id they don't make a good run they'll play in 3'th league next year. At least if they play bad or no, they score a lot, but their defense line is also penetrated every match at least once. Santo home have 16-15 and Bahia 15-16, so both like to score a lot. My tip: 3-1 or 2-2. Good luck!

Selection Sport Recife
Strength 10/10
Date 01/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 1.82
Reasoning Sport Recife, who is 12th placed on Serie B, with 21 points, was undefeated on the last five games (2 wins and 3 draws) and i expect them to be soon fighting for promotion. The unique absence for this game is the defender Igor who i suspended after being sent-off on the draw 2x2 against Santo André. César will replace him. América-MG, third placed on the table, with 30 points, wants to save his promotion place in this game. Sport Magrão; Renato, Montoya, César and Matheus; Daniel Paulista, Germano, Fabrício (Élton) and Marcelinho Paraíba; Wilson and Ciro Coach: Geninho América-MG Flávio; Gabriel, Preto and Micão; Nando (Otávio), Dudu, Leandro Ferreira, Hélton Luiz (Neto Maranhão) and Rodrigo; Fábio Júnior and Luciano Coach: Mauro Fernandes

Re: Brazil Serie B August 31st-September 1st 2010 Vila Nova - Nautico Arrival of Ademir Fonseca to the Vila Nova team began to record better results and has started to show better play.Vila Nova in the last two games has recorded a win and a draw and today hopes for another victory.Vila Nova coach Ademir Fonseca for this match can not count on Mimica.Good news for Fonseca are that in the team will return Davi and Juninho. Nautico on the other hand is currently located in a very difficult situation.Beside wages who late Nautico has started to play bad.By that Nautico coach Alexandre Gallo for this match will not be able to count on Ramires and Elton, who are injured, Rodrigo Pontes is suspended and Bruno Veiga, Wescley, Geilson, Evando, César Prates are not ready for today's match. As we see the arrival of Fonseca in Vila Nova the club slowly began to raise form and most importantly has started to wins.Nautico on the other hand, in addition to problems with the salaries started to play very badly and in the last four games ecorded two defeats and two draws.Beside that problems Nautico today comes very weakened.I think that Vila Nova has an excellent chance to win this game with consideration to all problems that has Nautico and I think that Vila Nova will not miss this opportunity to win three very important points for them. Pick:Vila Nova @ 2.24 Pinnacle 5/10

Event Figueirense - Guaratingueta
Selection Figueirense
Strength 10/10
Date 01/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.57
Reasoning Icrease the advance. This is the idea of Figueirense on Série B. The team is leading the competition and receives Guaratinguetá, on Estádio Orlando Scarpelli. The hosts have 34 points, four more than the second placed Bahia, and they can be even more isolate on the competition. Guará is ninth placed, with 26 points, and they dream with promotion. Even with muscular problems, the midfielder Maicon, of Figueira, asked to play this game. He doesn't want to weake the team. But the goalkeeper Wilson and the midfielder Ygor are suspended by the third yellow card. Ricardo will play as goalkeeper, but the substitute of Ygor is still undefined. Baraka and Jeovânio fight for the place. On the right back place, Lucas with muscle pain is still doubtful. On the other side, Guaratinguetá try to recover the points of the last game, when they left the win escape against América-RN, on Dario Rodrigues Leite. The team drew 1-1 and got far from the promotion places. But they use to play better away than at home. On the last two away games, Guará got a draw against Brasiliense and defeated ASA. Meanwhile, lost against América-MG at home. The unique change of Guará should be the entrance of the attacker Marcinho, back from suspension. Like this, Lúcio Flávio will return to the midfield and Nenê, to the reserve bench.

Re: Brazil Serie B August 31st-September 1st 2010 Ipatinga - Portuguesa Arrival of Márcio Bittencourt to Ipatinga team began to play better and in the last three rounds Ipatinga has not been defeated.Márcio Bittencourt for this match can not count on Leonardo, Leo Mineiro and Leanderson who are suspended. Portuguesa on the other side in the last four games recorded three defeats and draw.Portuguesa coach Vadão for this match can not count on Preto Costa, Jaime, Glauber, Ademir Sopa and Athirson.Beside that Celsinho returned to Sporting Lisbon while Kempes is loan to Ceara.Also Domingos and Acleisson are suspended. Ipatinga as we see with the arrival of new coach began to raise form and started to make better results.Portuguesa on the other hand has a lot of absences in team which reflected a lot on results.How we see Portuguesa before this match has a lot of missing in the team and I think it will be very difficult for Portuguesa to record here a positive result.Ipatinga slowly lifted form and I think that Ipatinga can win this game. Pick:Ipatinga @ 2.60 Expekt 5/10

SportFootball (Brazil)
EventSport Recife x America/Mg
SelectionSport Recife
Strength10/10
Date01/09/2010
Bookmaker/PriceCanbet @ 1.86
ReasoningSince that Geninho trainer assumed Sport, has 5 rounds, the teams improved very its soccer and not yet lost. The Sport, at the beginning of the championship, was one of the favourites person or thing to be promoted this year, but it had a beginning of very bad championship. I live in Recife, city sede of the club and the climate is very good and the teams really this motivated to obtain the promotion. Sport is my bet
Since that Geninho trainer assumed Sport, has 5 rounds, the teams improved very its soccer and not yet lost. The Sport, at the beginning of the championship, was one of the favourites person or thing to be promoted this year, but it had a beginning of very bad championship. I live in Recife, city sede of the club and the climate is very good and the teams really this motivated to obtain the promotion. Sport is my bet Sport 1,86 / Canbet

SportFootball (Brazil)
EventDuque de Caxias x São Caetano
SelectionDuque de Caxias
Strength10/10
Date31/08/2010
Bookmaker/PriceBet365 @ 2.80
ReasoningBrasil (Serie B) The team of São Caetano will play today with some desfalcations, Bruno, Anderson Marques, Moradei is suspended for the third yellow card and they do not play. Moreover one of the artillerymen of series b Eduardo, with 11 gols, if hurt and also it does not play. All are of the titular team and with certainty they go to be necessary lack in the team, that already is not very good. Duque of Caxias also does not have an excellent team, but with these odds, 2,80 with certainty valley the penalty to risk.
The team of São Caetano will play today with some desfalcations, Bruno, Anderson Marques, Moradei is suspended for the third yellow card and they do not play. Moreover one of the artillerymen of series b Eduardo, with 11 gols, if hurt and also it does not play. All are of the titular team and with certainty they go to be necessary lack in the team, that already is not very good. Duque of Caxias also does not have an excellent team, but with these odds, 2,80 with certainty valley the penalty to risk. Duque de caxias 2,80 / Bet365

SportFootball (Brazil)
EventSanto Andre x Bahia
SelectionLay Santo Andre (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date01/09/2010
Bookmaker/PriceBet365 @ 2.71
ReasoningThe team of the Saint Andres are not nor shade of that it has some years behind, when conquered the pantry of Brazil, in 2004, and this year will fight not to fall for series c. Already the Bahia has an excellent teams, he is one of the teamses most traditional of Brazil and are very motivated and confident. I do not see the reason so that odd of Is Caetano is so low, is a good chance to bet against it, with these odds

Selection Sport Recife -1 (1x2) (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 2.90
Reasoning A very interesting match here, I look at this match yesterday and the odd was ~2.2 now is under 1.6 and all bookie are drooping fast and much more, so I post it now because will be much lower later. Even at 2.2 with no bookie alerts I'll take home win, but drooping so fast and so much, it seams MG is going with a lot of lot problems. Sport isn't one of the best teams home 3-3-2 and is at 9 points away from places that sent in first league, but MG isn't good away. I take -1, sport is better and must be higher that actually place. My tip: 3-0. Good luck!
I shouldn't push them -1... 1-0-lost

Event AA Ponte Preta - Brasiliense FC TaguatingaAA Ponte Preta - Brasiliense FC Taguatinga
Selection AA Ponte Preta -1 (1x2) (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.70
Reasoning Ponte is a great team home with 5-2-1 and just 4 goals conceded and is fighting for promotion with 29 points, 1 behind places that assure first league so every home match is a final, with loyal fans and nice stadium, people are close to ground, is hard to resist here and Brasiliense is perfect guest now, they are very inconstant, 4 draws away and for lose, but when they lose, they lose hardly. I expect the same today. My tip: 3-0. Good luck!
2-0 90'... at least is won!

Event America RN - ASA (Agremiação Sportiva Arapiraquense)
Selection America RN
Strength 10/10
Date 01/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.25
Reasoning Very strange team home, I search and didn't find any other team in Brazil to be better away that home, I don't know what happens home until now but to have 2 points home and away to be 5'th best team, with 2-5-2 isn't normal for Brazilians leagues. Even if ASA isn't a bad team, they usually lose away because that happens to all Brazilian teams, is hard to take points away. I'll take all home matches of America from now if this one isn't a win, they must win, they are nor bad, just I don't understand how they lose 6 and made 2 draw. My tip: 2-1. Good luck!
finally home win! :D 1-0

Event Coritiba FBC - Icasa Juazeiro do Norte
Selection Coritiba FBC
Strength 10/10
Date 01/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 1.65
Reasoning Coritiba is definitely a better team, they cross a bad period with 4 lose in last 5 and 3 consecutive lose, even like this they are on second place but they can continue like this, they must win matches to keep their place because other teams can wait to take their place. Icasa is poor away, manage to made a 0-0 in last match but usually take minim two and lose. Coritiba can't miss the chance for a win after so many lose for them, should be a easy 1. My tip: 3-1. Good luck!
3-0, after three lose was normal to came this win.

Event Santo André - EC Bahia
Selection over 2' date='5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 01/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 1.73
Reasoning I don't know how Santo is in a such a bad position, they have a good team, they should be much higher not fighting for remain in second league, I lose so many times on them this year so I don't trust them anymore, the team is playing bad and id they don't make a good run they'll play in 3'th league next year. At least if they play bad or no, they score a lot, but their defense line is also penetrated every match at least once. Santo home have 16-15 and Bahia 15-16, so both like to score a lot. My tip: 3-1 or 2-2. Good luck!
1-0 and under 3/6 in Brazil this night.. not good, at least is profit

Event Figueirense FC - Guaratinguetá Esporte Clube
Selection Figueirense FC -1 (1x2)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.65
Reasoning I normally took -2,5 but Figueirense miss three important players, I'm sure they can easy replace them and they prove is from distance the best team from second league, best line, best attack, a killing machine home with 6-1-1 25-6, if they give you one, you'll see more, they like to score a lot and they feel very good on 1'st position, that in my opinion will be them until season ends. last match win 2-0 with Coritiba and bring me ~400 euro, for Romania is great :D, that's why I like and respect this team forever. My tip: 4-1. Good luck!
2-2... but I can't be sad, even I lose combo with Coritiba and Ponte with this one....

Figueirense-Guarantigueta = 1 (1.53) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Figueirense and 1 in the standings with 34 points in 17 games with a roadmap w10-l3-d4 goals scored 39 goals conceded 16 goals scored with an average of 2.29 goals per game and goals conceded 0.94 goals per game Guarantigueta is the 9th in the standings with 26 points in 17 games with a roadmap of w6-d8-l3 goals scored 26 goals conceded 24 goals scored with an average of 1.53 goals per game and goals conceded 1.41 goals per game . Figueirense has the best attack in the league and one of the best defenses. Figueirense won the last home game with the score 2-0 against Coritiba while Guarantigueta won the last home game with the score 1-0 against America RN Preview: Figueirense: Absent GK Wilson (17 / 0), mid Ygor (15 / 2) question: def Lucas (15 / 5) Guarantigueta: Absent final Everton (16 / 3), def Rocha (8 / 0) The supremacy of the home team net share declining in many books. :hope:hope:hope
Santo André- Bahia = over (1.65) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Santo André is the 17th in the standings with 17 points in 17 games with a roadmap in the house of w4-d5-l8 27 goals conceded 32 goals scored The Bahia is 2nd in the championship with 30 points in 17 games with a roadmap out of the house w4-D0-L4 goals scored 15 goals conceded 16 Preview: Santo André: Missing: mid Gil (8 / 0), mid Sandro Hiroshi (6 / 1), def Halisson (11 / 0), mid Altair (8 / 1) att Anderson Costa (6 / 2) Pending mid Ale (9 / 2) Bahia Missing: def Nen (16 / 0) (doubtful), att Rodrigo Gral (14 / 7) Pending final Alison (15 / 2) Eventually my prediction is over :hope:hope:hope
No profit :wall:wall

Vila Nova-Nautico = over (1.85) >Bet365 stake 3 / 10 Vila Nova is 20th in the standings with 11 points in 17 games with a roadmap in house w2-d1-l5 goals scored 9 goals conceded 16 Nautico is the 7th in the standings with 28 in 17 games with a roadmap out of the house W3-D0-L5 goals scored 7 goals conceded 18 Vila Nova has won the last home match with the score 3-1 to Bragantino while Nautico drew the final home match with the score 0-0 against Brasilense. Preview: Vila Nova Injured: Mimica Nautico: Injuries: mid Ramires (15 / 0), mid Elton (14 / 1) att Bruno Veiga (6 / 0), final Wescley (1 / 0), att Evanda (8 / 2), att Geilson (15 / 3), right final Cesar Prates (13 / 0) The Nautico in addition to training problems have societal problems. Whether the absence is for the goal that both teams fail to make my prediction is over :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:clap:ok:clap:cow