Mexico Primera Division August 28th-29th 2010

Saturday 28 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Estudiantes Tecos v Monarcas Morelia (02:10 BST) 2.83 3.4 2.6 103.21 %
maximize.gif Cruz Azul v Tigres de la UANL (23:00 BST) 1.84 3.55 5 102.52 %
Sunday 29 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Guadalajara-MEX v Club Universidad Nacional (01:00 BST) 2.08 3.4 4 102.49 %
maximize.gif Monterrey v Jaguares de Chiapas (01:00 BST) 1.53 4 7 104.50 %
maximize.gif Santos Laguna v Atlas (01:00 BST) 1.51 4.2 8 102.30 %
maximize.gif San Luis v Atlante (02:45 BST) 1.95 3.35 3.8 107.39 %
maximize.gif Deportivo Toluca v Querétaro FC (18:00 BST) 1.66 3.59 6.1 104.25 %
maximize.gif Puebla v Pachuca (18:00 BST) 2.3 3.3 3.05 106.57 %
maximize.gif Club América v Club Necaxa (22:30 BST) 1.53 3.87 6.13 107.37 %

Re: Mexico Primera Division August 28th-29th 2010 Estudiantes Tecos vs Morelia I see Estudiantes can take a point here, Morelia is not in his best moment, and their last matches was woeful, they are focusing in the match of wednesday where they can get a million dolars if they beat NE Revolution, Monarcas know that US teams are thoug for teams of our country, Estudiantes have good momentum and althought have a weak deffense they have a very strong offensive. For me is draw. Draw @ 3.4 Bet 365 Monterrey vs Jaguares de Chiapas. After their sparring match Monterrey looks with good momentum, and Ayovi were convocated to the national selection of Ecuador, Suazo, Cardozo and de Nigris are tunned and Monterrey work as a solid unit, they never have beaten Jaguares, but this time they will probably do, Jaguares loose a important offensive piece (the most important) there are more threatens in Jaguares, Danhilino is a example, but all the circumstances beneficiates Monterrey. Monterrey @ 1.53 Stanjames Stake:3 units Santos Laguna vs Atlas Santos aren't in his best moment, Atlas is playing very well, and Santos don't look very convicing in this midweek, althought is a team that can awake in every moment, how I say, Atlas is playing very well under the directives of his new coach but I feel Santos will cover -1 hcp here. Santos -1 @ 2.37 Bet 365 San Luis vs Atlante. Match of the bottom of the table, both of these teams need the points to scape relegation, San Luis didn' do so bad last week against Estudiantes Tecos, and Atlante beat a 10 tired men Chivas team not very convincingly to me. Height will affect Atlante and althought they are motivated, San Luis are more, they have three men convocated to the selections of Ecuador and Colombia, and they know that they deserve at least one point of his last encounter. San Luis @ 1.93 Betfair Puebla vs Pachuca. Despite the scandal because the former trainer of Puebla quit to his charge as DT, Pachuca have a good squad, Herculez Gomez who was player of Puebla knows perfectly the mood of playing of his former teammates, and he say that the new trainer (who worked with Chelis) is good but he lacks of experience, I have to say that Puebla is asociated with the name of Chelis, he worked for more than fifteen years with this team, he leads Puebla from second division to Liga de Ascenso and then to First Division. Pachuca wants to win with his new trainer, and at 3 the odds seems more than fair to me. Pick: Pachuca @ 3 Bet365 America vs Necaxa. This is for fun, but I like the odds, America is unbeaten in Estadio Azteca, and Necaxa is not playing very well, but they were never humbled by his rivals, they have 2 defeats, 2 ties and 1 win, and they want revenge because was their last match against America with a 1-0 where they were drowned to Liga de Ascenso. They will take minimun a draw here. Pick:Necaxa DNB @ 5 House:V. Chandler Stake:1/10

Re: Mexico Primera Division August 28th-29th 2010 Also I like: Monterrey to win nil @ 2.4 Bet 365 How I sayed before, Jaguares offensive are weakened and it will take some time for they to reorganizate it without Jackson Martinez, by far the best men in this area, Monterrey although don't bright for his deffense, will make his best to beat contundently Jaguares. Santos to win nil @ 2.37 Santos have a very good deffense not allowing many goals, Atlas have played very decently but they haven't score many goals this tournament, last match against Toluca they loose 0-1, I see Santos scoring goals and not receiving, also: Santos Laguna 1-0 @ 6 Bet 365 Santos Laguna 2-0 @ 7 Bet 365 Santos Laguna 3-0 @ 11 Bet 365

Re: Mexico Primera Division August 28th-29th 2010 Cruz Azul With 4 victories in 5 matches, in home the team has taken 2 victories from 2 matches, and have just allowed 1 goal. Last weekend the team have to come from behind to win the match against Jaguares in Chiapas. Youth FW Jonathan Orozco has showed his great skills the same day he was called to Mexico NT scoring 4 goals against Real Salt Lake, match that Cruz Azul end up winning by just 1 goal, and that in the final minutes of the match before trailing for most part of it. Their defensive mistakes are to take into consideration. In the defense is where is the alarm as DF Horacio Cervantes has make several mistakes that have ended in goals of the rival team. Tigres UANL With the arrival of coach Ricardo "Tuca" Ferreti, the team have improved in the most important line the defense, and now have 4 matches without defeat, have just allowed 3 goals in 5 matches, a great defensive line. Last weekend the team defeat Santos Laguna 1-0 (which went there unbeaten and with a great offensive display) and have taken good result 1-1 from Toluca (one of the best home teams). MF Damian Alvarez arrived for this tournament and the has showed a great understandment with the team and has already scored his first goal. Injured: DF David Toledo Match The defenses will be the key in this match as both teams carries important offensive players in middlefield and the offensive. Tigres UANL as coach Ricardo Ferretti has showed before will be counterattacking, meanwhile Cruz Azul will be more offensive. Prediction Tigres UANL defense has showed to be more solid than Cruz Azul one, and in this match I expect Tigres UANL to be able to scored and then laid back to defend, and in that case the AH +0. 75 for Tigres UANL is a good choice. Tigres UANL +0.75 [email protected] at Bet365 7/10

Re: Mexico Primera Division August 28th-29th 2010 GAME: Chivas – Pumas PICK: Chivas OFFERED AT: 2.19 Pinnaclesports POST LIBERTADORES DEPRESSION? Guadalajara will play tonight for the first time in the new Omnilife stadium for the Mexico Primera Division. After the lost Copa Libertadores final against Internacional, they’ve managed to lose even at Atlante 2-1. In that game they were reduced to 10 men after 3 minutes when they were up 1-0. They didn’t impress much and we can say that after the good games against Universidad de Chile they’ve lost some momentum having lost both Libertadores games and the last Primera Division game. For this purpose I can say that they need to come back immediately to win some games and they can do it tonight against Pumas. Pumas is a team that is performing very well at home, but they have big problems away from home. This because they like to play games offensively. And they will try to attack even tonight. REASON FOR PICK Chivas will play in the new almost full stadium and can’t dissapoint the supporters Chivas needs to win after a losing streak of 3 losses Pumas lost both the away games in this start of the season Pumas are offensively-minded and that can be a problem in Guadalajara KEY FACTORS Who has the forwards in better shape will win this game since both teams will play to win and won’t defend much

Re: Mexico Primera Division August 28th-29th 2010 You say well Bettingnotes, Pumas is a team who like to play offensively after the departure of Tuca who make this a very deffensive team (they were called the best deffense in the Tournament), I see a lot of points one: the artificial pitch tends to give more effective minutes of play, because its almost at the level of the ground, and to a more fluid game preventing many fouls play, (I like more natural pitch, and by the way I'm a supporter of the use of technology), well, Pumas will try to ruin the debut of Chivas in his new stadium because they never win in the former Jalisco Stadium, so they will play with all his energies to take three points, not a tie. This will be a very open game, see overs easy here.

• 3 weeks later...