Brazil serie A August 25th-27th 2010

Wednesday 25 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Avaí FC v SC Internacional (23:30 BST) 2.3 3.3 2.95 107.68 %
maximize.gif Botafogo FR v Ceará SC (23:30 BST) 1.75 3.45 5.8 103.37 %
maximize.gif Goiás EC v Fluminense FC (23:30 BST) 3.1 3.4 2.3 105.15 %
Thursday 26 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Grêmio Prudente v Atlético Paranaense (01:00 BST) 2.1 3.4 3.5 105.60 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v SC Corinthians (02:00 BST) 2.45 3.25 2.75 107.95 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v Santos FC (02:00 BST) 2.3 3.3 3 107.11 %
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v Vasco da Gama (02:00 BST) 2 3.3 4.2 104.11 %
Friday 27 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif EC Vitória v Guarani Futebol Club (01:00 BST) 1.72 3.6 5.2 104.90 %
maximize.gif Flamengo v Atlético Mineiro (01:00 BST) 1.9 3.6 4.5 102.38 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Atlético Goianiense (01:00 BST) 1.57 4 6.5 104.02 %

Re: Brazil serie A August 25th-27th 2010 São Paulo vs Vasco - São Paulo @1.85 I like São Paulo here, the team is under pressure and now it's time for them to bounce back. Vasco have some new players, like Zé Roberto, Nunes, Éder Luis and Felipe, but they're still very dependant of Carlos Alberto, and he's suspended tonight. Carlos Alberto made two decisive passes to goals against Fluminense. Without him tonight I don't see Vasco creating many chances. I don't believe that Felipe, Fumagalli, Nunes or Zé Roberto has what it takes to give the creative boost that the team needs tonight. The first two still need some fitness work, and the other two play better as attackers, not attacking midfielders. Vasco's defense is quite weak and will face a lot of trouble to stop Fernandão and Ricardo Oliveira. Besides that São Paulo won 6 of the last 7 meetings against Vasco. Since 2003, São Paulo played against Vasco 9 times at Morumbi, 8W 1D 0L. Goiás vs Fluminense - Fluminense @2.10 No question here about which one have the best team. Fluminense have players like Washington, Emerson, Conca and Deco. Goiás are facing a political and financial crisis. The team is composed by players that failed in other brazilian clubs, like Rafael Moura, Bernardo and Junior, and many of those players arrived after WC, in other words, besides the lack of talent, the team suffers without teamwork chemestry. Flu had the same problem months ago, but Muricy Ramalho (Flu's coach) found a way to make the team play solid football. If Flu want to be the champion, here's 3 points they can't afford to miss.

Re: Brazil serie A August 25th-27th 2010

Event Botafogo RJ - Ceara
Selection over 3,5 (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 26/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 3.62 (3,15 odd now)
Reasoning After I start here with a horrible 3 lose streak, I try lay system, I believe is easier to win. An interesting match from Brazil, both team with high places 3 and 4 in league, same number of points - 24, but what is strange, maybe extremely strange, Ceara have 12-8 in 15 matches, just last match they receive a goal home, they have worst attack (like last place) and best defense, I can't see over here, I sow Botafogo with Avai, was a bad match even if Avai played with 8 non first team players. 0-0 0-1 1-1 my choice. good luck.

Selection over 3' date='5 (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 26/08/2010
Reasoning After I start here with a horrible 3 lose streak, I try lay system, I believe is easier to win. An interesting match from Brazil, both team with high places 3 and 4 in league, same number of points - 24, but what is strange, maybe extremely strange, Ceara have 12-8 in 15 matches, just last match they receive a goal home, they have worst attack (like last place) and best defense, I can't see over here, I sow Botafogo with Avai, was a bad match even if Avai played with 8 non first team players. 0-0 0-1 1-1 my choice. good luck.
I don't know if is eligible for monthly competition... "4. You are allowed to "LAY" (bet against) selections but betting exchanges are not allowed. You can choose the relevant bookmaker and it will add 15% to the price so that is a fair comparison of the exchange prices. The maximum lay price that will be allowed is 3.50." 3.5 the odd with that 15% or 3,5 without 15%? if someone knows I'll like to know, thanks

Event Sao Paulo - Vasco
Selection under 1,5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 26/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.40
Reasoning Even if at first look is a over match, I'm not agree with that, Sao Paolo have a weak team this year, they are on an incredible place 16 with just 17 points in 15 matches, that didn't happend from many years for Sao, the pressure is on them, nobody isn't happy with current play and everyone have big expectation from this team, but I seen them playing and I don't see that soon, the middle is very bad, if they find a good man there, to connect defense to attack they can start play much better, the other side, Vasco is on 9'th place, 21 points, same like 6'th place, great for them after coming from second league after a year there, Vasco is happy with a draw here, they lost almost all time here, after 2000, 0 points here, so 0-0 I believe is the result they want. good luck

Re: Brazil serie A August 25th-27th 2010 @ bastia No bad feelings, but I am opposing your pick in Sao Paolo, and I also watched the hosts few times. The ''late push'' from Sao Paolo is really late this season, but game after game I see a team that now desperately wants a winning streak. Vasco look to me somehow clumsy and slow, yet they can bite, as the league position shows. The Over and a hard home win is by far more probable, at good odds... GL

Event Sao Paulo - Vasco
Selection under 1' date='5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 26/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.40
Reasoning Even if at first look is a over match, I'm not agree with that, Sao Paolo have a weak team this year, they are on an incredible place 16 with just 17 points in 15 matches, that didn't happend from many years for Sao, the pressure is on them, nobody isn't happy with current play and everyone have big expectation from this team, but I seen them playing and I don't see that soon, the middle is very bad, if they find a good man there, to connect defense to attack they can start play much better, the other side, Vasco is on 9'th place, 21 points, same like 6'th place, great for them after coming from second league after a year there, Vasco is happy with a draw here, they lost almost all time here, after 2000, 0 points here, so 0-0 I believe is the result they want. good luck
Wrong myself, well done with your choice here.... I need a break in this league, not doing good recently.

Event Vitoria - Guarani
Selection Vitoria
Strength 10/10
Date 27/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.67
Reasoning Coming from two consecutive wins on Campeonato Brasileiro, smashing Santos 4-2, and 1-0 over Cruzeiro, away, Vitória receives Guarani, and the ex-coach Vagner Mancini. The grass of Barradão is totally recovered on the areas more affected by the last strong rain. To the game against Guarani, Toninho Cecílio won't have the defender Anderson Martins and the midfielder Ricardo Conceição, both suspended with the third yellow card. Wallace, absent against Cruzeiro, due to suspension, replaces Anderson Martins and will make double with Reniê, who replaced him at Ipatinga. Vitória has admirable defenders. They have lots of quality despite the youth. If Ramon Menezes can't play in this game, Renato will replace him. Ramon got injured on Copa Nissa Sudamericana, against Palmeiras, at São Paulo, and was saved against Cruzeiro. He is still recovering and is doubtful. The defender Thiago Martinelli and the attacker Kléber Pereira can debut on this game. On Guarani, the absence of the attacker Mazola is a big one. The star of the team, on loan by São Paulo, is supended by the third yellow card. The coach Mancini can put Preto on midfield and play with Mário Lúcio on attack, or debut Reinaldo on the place of Mazola or even play with Geovane or Diogo. Mancini will face again the supporters of Vitória, where he was coach in 2009. Guarani is a very irregular team. They are on the danger zone: with 19 points, is only four above the relegation zone and five behind the Libertadores zone. The result will decide the target to fight for on the next games.

Wrong myself, well done with your choice here.... I need a break in this league, not doing good recently.
no problem, I took avai too, on combo with newcastle, flham, everton, and tott -1,5, but 0-1 avai, here I just have a felling that will end 0-0.

Selection over 3' date='5 (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 26/08/2010
classical 1-0

Event Vitoria - Guarani
Selection Vitoria -1,5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 27/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.42
Reasoning Vitoria home is really a hard team, they prove that in almost all seasons, they beat big names but sometimes they lose some points home, now is not time to lose points home, after win 4-2 with Santos, 0-1 at Cruzeiro they have full confidence and Guarani is the perfect guest for another home win, so the win is certainly for me, but I push to -1,5 because I just don't see Guarani to hold the line close here. (2-0 or 3-0) good luck.

Re: Brazil serie A August 25th-27th 2010 Flamengo x Atlético-MG line ups: Flamengo Marcelo Lomba; Jean, David e Ronaldo Angelim; Léo Moura, Correa, Willians, Renato, Petkovic e Juan; Diogo. Técnico: Rogério Lourenço Atlético-MG Fábio Costa; Werley, Réver e Lima; Rafael Cruz, Rafael Jataí, Serginho, Ricardinho e Eron; Diego Tardelli e Diego Souza. Técnico: Vanderlei Luxemburgo

Re: Brazil serie A August 25th-27th 2010 Palmeiras x Atlético-GO Palmeiras Marcos; Fabrício, Maurício Ramos e Danilo; Vitor, Edinho, Tinga, Valdívia e Rivaldo; Luan e Tadeu. Técnico: Luiz Felipe Scolari Atlético-GO Márcio; Vítor Ferraz, Welton Felipe, Daniel Marques e Thiago Feltri; Ramalho, Pituca, Robston, Elias e Diguinho; Diogo Galvão. Técnico: René Simões it is time for palmeiras revenge for defeat in cop do brazil this year. palmeiras win by two gaols margin. :ok

Re: Brazil serie A August 25th-27th 2010 Vitória x Guarani Vitória Viáfara; Eduardo, Reniê, Wallace e Egídio; Vanderson, Bida, Elkeson e Ramón; Henrique e Júnior. Técnico: Toninho Cecílio. Guarani Emerson; Rodrigo Heffner, Ailson, Fabão e Márcio Careca; Renan, Paulo Roberto, Baiano e Preto; Mário Lúcio e Ricardo Xavier. Técnico: Vágner Mancini. everybody is on vitoria to win, this time i am on guests, and i see surprice here, @1.9 for (+1) AH Away is great.

Flamengo x Atlético-MG line ups: Flamengo Marcelo Lomba; Jean, David e Ronaldo Angelim; Léo Moura, Correa, Willians, Renato, Petkovic e Juan; Diogo. Técnico: Rogério Lourenço Atlético-MG Fábio Costa; Werley, Réver e Lima; Rafael Cruz, Rafael Jataí, Serginho, Ricardinho e Eron; Diego Tardelli e Diego Souza. Técnico: Vanderlei Luxemburgo
flamengo will have their time tonight and three points will sure be in their hands.