Hendon Mob League #7 WSOP/WSOPE Packages added Starts 7 Sept

avongirl

Re: Hendon Mob League #7 WSOP/WSOPE Packages added Starts 7 Sept

nice comeback Morl :clap, hang in there hope all us left in there will make it to places :hope:hope:hope does anyone know where i can see who a bounty is, I took 2 out, but as I never did this before there I not cared much about where to find this. So now I not know if I took out a normal person or a bounty
did you post your username on THM thread? if not you wont get them

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hendon Mob League #7 WSOP/WSOPE Packages added Starts 7 Sept BOUNTIES FOR Tuesday October 12th 20pts For this week's Special Guest Paul Zimbler 'MarbellaKid' paul%20zimbler%20new.jpg 8pts for any Mobster Joe Beevers, Barny Boatman, Ross Boatman, Ram Vaswani all may not play 5pts for last week's winner hackettpso 1pt for Forum Moderators: Nemesis / Indestructible / Grumbledook

Re: Hendon Mob League #7 WSOP/WSOPE Packages added Starts 7 Sept

7 game tomorrow' date=' so I probably wont stay in long, as I not have a clue about and won't know what I am doing[/quote'] For all of you needing an extra boost to your poker playing experience, 7 Game Poker (aka HEROSHA) is soon becoming a quick popular choice at Full Tilt Poker, the only Internet site that offers this game. 7-Game Poker mix is actually a mix of the seven most popular games that are uniquely combined into one poker game. This new game is a hit with poker players all over the world as it is combined with set rotations of: - Holdem—Fixed Limit - Seven Card Stud High/Low - Razz - Omaha High/Low - Seven Card Stud - No Limit Texas Holdem - Pot Limit Omaha Each of the games are played in succession for ten times. Many players on the Full Tilt site (including newbies to Full Tilt, are calling 7 game poker the best mixed game ever). Rotation: Holdem—Fixed Limit For those of you that are used to playing Holdem with a limit will certainly need to adjust your strategies when you play Holdem—Fixed Limit. You will soon notice that many more hands will be shown down, many more tables will be reflexive and slack, and many more non-professional players will be adding to the ante. The best strategy would be for you to build a good pot would be to raise often and especially in the beginning of the deal. The competition is quick and incensed in game one of 7 Game Poker. Rotation: Seven Card Stud High/Low Many more players will be going on building up the high instead of the typical trend of going low. This is because it will now take an eight or higher to qualify for high in Seven Card Stud High/Low. The more intelligent player will obviously understand that the potential winning hand for the game is the Ace. To make a profit, aim for that hand to boost your game. Rotation Three: Razz—Fixed Limit Remember when playing Razz, flushes and straights do not count and the hand that wins is the lowest hand played. The idea is to build your hand that begins with an Ace and ends with a wheel (the five card). Be careful to watch the other cards being played at the table because if you notice going through a lot of them, you will need to build up your poker hand or you will end up folding by Fifth Street and bet your fare on the next hand. Rotation Four: Omaha High/Low There are three things that will make the perfect fixed limit for Omaha High/Low: - A possibility for two ways to play your hand—often called "Nut Potential" - Making your hand Counterfeit Proof. You will need to count on luck as you bet quickly and aggressively if you get a great hand. If you do, you can be assured of an expanding bankroll. Rotation Five: Seven Card Stud—Fixed Limit Paying attention to what is being played around you is one of the best pointers you can receive when you play fixed limit Seven Card Stud. The cards that were folded can be useful in determining your plan of attack betting throughout this game set. Also take note of the extra round of betting, the key is to make your best decision to call based on your hand and how the others are currently betting. Rotation Six: No Limit Texas Holdem Once you get to game set six, you will come across a lot of slow and passive card players while you play this round, which means that you can use that to your benefit. During 7 Game Poker when you play no limit Texas Holdem, take notice to the situation and pot control and adjust your playing style with heavy assertiveness. Rotation Seven: Pot Limit Omaha Your downfall in pot limit Omaha will be your downfall when you draw to the lower end of straight hand or a paired flush. This is the final game of 7 Game Pokers, so, do not over rate your cards that you are holding. Play a vast range of hands and you will need to be mega-aggressive when your hand looks like the winning one.