Hendon Mob League #7 WSOP/WSOPE Packages added Starts 7 Sept

avongirl

The Hendon Mob Poker League VII Starts 7th September

The seventh Mob forum league kicks off Tuesday 7th September with a $4,000 WSOP* 2011 Package and three $2,500 WSOPE 2011 Packages to be won, plus thousands of dollars worth of added bounty prizes. The entry fee is still $10+$1, there's plenty of No Limit Hold'em but other poker variants to enjoy too, and League 7 sees the introduction of Rush Poker** Tournaments. All tournaments pay out the standard prize money structure, with the 4 World Series packages pure added value.

Details of the prizes and how to win them.

How Do I Join?

If you've played before you know the score: Full Tilt Poker every Tuesday at 8pm UK Time. If not, all you need is a Full Tilt Poker account, a Hendon Mob forum account, and the password for the tournaments - ***. You'll find the tournaments under the Private tab in the tournament lobby.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hendon Mob League #7 WSOP/WSOPE Packages added Starts 7 Sept Tournament Calendar All tournaments played 8pm UK Time on Tuesdays. The tournament IDs are announced each Tuesday on the Hendon Mob forum. September 2010 7th $10+$1 NLH 14th $10+$1 PLH 21st $10+$1 PLO 28th $10+$1 NLH October 2010 5th $10+$1 NLH 12th $10+1 NLH RUSH 19th $10+$1 7 Game 26th $10+$1 PLH November 2010 2nd $10+$1 NLH 9th $10+$1 NLH (six handed) 16th $10+1 PLO RUSH 23rd $10+$1 HA 30th $10+$1 NLH (double stack) December 2010 7th $10+$1 NLH 14th $10+$1 NLH RUSH 21st $10+$1 NLH Heads Up Shootout 28th $10+$1 NLH (six handed) January 2011 4th $10+$1 NLH 11th $10+$1 RAZZ 18th $10+$1 PLO HiLo 25th $10+$1 NLH (six handed) February 2011 1st $10+$1 LH 8th $10+$1 7 Game (double stack) 15th $10+$1 PLO (six handed) 22nd $10+$1 NLH March 2011 1st $10+$1 NLH 8th $10+$1 PLH 15th $10+1 HORSE 22nd TBA (pending new games being introduced) 29th $10+$1 NLH (six handed) April 2011 5th $10+$1 NLH 12th $10+$1 HORSE (double stacked) 19th $10+$1 PLO (double stacked) 26th $10+$1 NLH (triple stacked) Playoffs Tues May 3rd 2011 - Monthly Winners Playoff Weds May 4th 2011 - Second 18 player Playoff Thur 5th 2011 - League Loyalty Freeroll Check the prizes page for explanations on how the prizes will be allocated.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Hendon Mob League #7 WSOP/WSOPE Packages added Starts 7 Sept Starts tomorrow. :ok Don't forget you need to post beforehand in the Mob forum to be entitled to any bounty prizes.

IMPORTANT: In order to qualify for bounty points you MUST post in the official forum thread in the Mob Forum for each particular tournament. This cannot be done retrospectively! So anyone who knocks out a bounty player that has not posted in the official thread on that day will NOT get the points and the post must be made BEFORE the bounty is won.

Re: Hendon Mob League #7 WSOP/WSOPE Packages added Starts 7 Sept Sigh should of known he wasnt good enough to bluff that ace in the last hand, Knew he had it aswell but i still called god I suck sometimes. Still that seemed like such an easy tournie :lol 2nd will have to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Hendon Mob League #7 WSOP/WSOPE Packages added Starts 7 Sept 10th tonight and another 20 bounty points taking my total to 40 in 4 games,,10 more for a Full Tilt leather jacket, will see if i can get my points changed over from my old account with them, i have 29 bounty points from the last season in there. wd to Woodie and Gremlin who made the final table :clap 8th and 5th respectively...

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Hendon Mob League #7 WSOP/WSOPE Packages added Starts 7 Sept

I have played Rush only once before... seemed very fast and stressful to combine with other tables... :loon
Yes it is, when I played it first I hated it really. a friend of mine plays it a lot and I told him he is mad. But over the time I got used to it and tried rush tourneys which are a lot different to rush cash. It is fast and stressful, but I found out when I manage to ignore that and just treat it slow and patiently than I am not bad there. Unfortunately I do not manage this always. As this fast and stressful is quite catching

Re: Hendon Mob League #7 WSOP/WSOPE Packages added Starts 7 Sept nice comeback Morl :clap, hang in there hope all us left in there will make it to places :hope:hope:hope does anyone know where i can see who a bounty is, I took 2 out, but as I never did this before there I not cared much about where to find this. So now I not know if I took out a normal person or a bounty