AFL Rd. 21.

Re: AFL Rd. 21.

i had to laugh at Neil Craigs reaction on the sideline.'
:lol Yeah...take that head-set!! :rollin I think you're right, Burton is a big loss...have missed Knights too I think, but realistically they never have been a big scoring team... Pretty solid effort to get that close to the Pies none-the-less. :ok Good luck today gang...Power in a shoot-out. :beer

I've put a multi on Geelong' date= Collingwood, Hawthorn (After seeing 6 players out with so called soreness for Fremantle, not to mention probably 6 of their best players), St Kilda & Port to make the odds worthwhile @ 2.97 :hope Port can get up at home~ As i believe the 4 others i've chosen should win with ease~
Port with a good win~ Finished off my multi nicely :nana Time for some beer :beer :ok

Well' date=' I won't be making any money. I'm about to sit down and prepare the pays for four staff. Damm I hate doing this :wall.[/quote'] You pay people to put bets on for you?? :eek Bet-mules??! :unsure :lol And yeah, Collingwood were no chance... ;) :cheers

Re: AFL Rd. 21. :rollin I say thank you, you'd think that should be plenty :eyes! I only saw bits and pieces but were the conditions realistically so off at the MCG? I think there was a shower during the day and someone's reported a shower before the game but it usually takes more than that there, doesn't it? What I seemed to see was Adelaide setting up to restrict their game plan and Collingwood not clean due to being OFF a lot rather than conditions? Certainly where I am, which is often a pre cursor to what Melbourne may get later we had the shower during the day but things were calm and very clear pre game. Anyway, at least I got the 15 (of 115) part covered! :lol