Tennis - 16-22 August

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - 16-22 August

I see greath value in Gulbis +4,5 AH @1,80 murray played awful match yesterday , lost 3 breaks in a row , played defansive , with slow balls on the service line... and Erno likes to play with top players , he likes to attack in every match , good serves.... Djokovic tb Nalbandian @1.60 nalbi has 13 matches in 16 days wich is too much for him IMO.. yesterday he was lucky to pass over Isner because JOhny got injury and retired... but Nalbi lost break in first gem and i think that he will loose that.. and novak played SF last week , beated Troicki eazy here... plays in good form and has more strenght for this match
:clap:clap:clap

Re: Tennis - 16-22 August Kanepi so silly atm. There was one game in the first set when she hit 3 smashes into the net. Without brains, I can't understand these players sometimes. She destroys good player like Peer and then can't hit a ball over the net from 3 meters and on numerous occasions.

Kanepi so silly atm. There was one game in the first set when she hit 3 smashes into the net. Without brains' date=' I can't understand these players sometimes. She destroys good player like Peer and then can't hit a ball over the net from 3 meters and on numerous occasions.[/quote'] wta , everything is possible... :(

Re: Tennis - 16-22 August Kohlschreiber has withdrawn from his match against Federer :( Good call on the overs in Gulbis-Murray. I had a nibble myself when the price moved out O22 at 1.885 with Pinnacle after the input of others. Good work guys :ok

Kohlschreiber has withdrawn from his match against Federer :(
Fedex so lucky. Buy in the first round, walkover yesterday after little practice against Istomin and now this. He should be feeling good about his chances of retaining the title.

Fedex so lucky. Buy in the first round' date=' walkover yesterday after little practice against Istomin and now this. He should be feeling good about his chances of retaining the title.[/quote'] It's unbelievable really. Only thing is, he could be undercooked tomorrow. I have a feeling he would've battered Kohlschreiber anyway.

Terrible from Kanepi' date=' obviously the sight of Clijsters scared her. Got the Murray overs up at least.....1w 1l for the day.[/quote'] It should not have been the case, because she had played against Kim before and even taken a set off her and done that in Belgium.

Can never write the great man off' date=' but its hard to see Rafa winning his first US Open this year. Vulnerable to a good few on this surface.[/quote'] Have the same feeling. He's never been good in New York. Most of the time due to the fact that he's over playing during the year and is tired. He has changed his schedule this year and playing mostly Slams and Masters. The only other tournaments which were not in this category were Doha & Queens. He's obviously saving his legs this way but still looks like he won't last two tough weeks @ Flushing Meadows where he has to win 7 best of 5 sets matches if he wants to win the title. Don't think it will happen this year. Again...

[7/10] Fish - Gasquet' date= over 9.5 games 1st set @ 1.61 (bet365) After a winning pick yesterday on Gasquet ML, this is the 'pick of day' for me. Fish played two matches on Cincy both won in 2 sets agains Simon and Verdasco. In 1st set were tiebreaks on every match and i see de posibility of going for a quite decent over here too, both players having difficulties breaking services an strong percentages on service. Gasquet passed easily by Berrer and i rate him with chances in this math. Fish is on fire with 9W-1L on last 10 matches and is the fav here despite of h2h history where Gasquet leads with 2-0, but only 1 match was on hard/indoor @ Mutua Madrileña Masters 2008 where on the 1st set was a tiebreak. It will not be a walk in the park for home guy, Richard showing concistency and 3 sets from bet365 at 2.25 is also a possibility. :hope
2nd day of strong money from Gasquet :clap