** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Finland Veikkausliga August 12th-16th 2010

Re: Finland Veikkausliga August 12th-16th 2010

I know you guys are doing a great job but matches from this championship are a joke. I agree with you' date=' IFK MARIEHAMN were in form, Oulu with missings and bad form but 0-2 is just nightmare. How could you find value in this match for the guests ? Somebody with an explication or just bad match for betting ?[/quote'] It's easy to post after and say there was no value in the home side.Why didn't you post this before the match and give us your reasons like I did.Please no after eventing......

Re: Finland Veikkausliga August 12th-16th 2010

I know you guys are doing a great job but matches from this championship are a joke. I agree with you' date=' IFK MARIEHAMN were in form, Oulu with missings and bad form but 0-2 is just nightmare. How could you find value in this match for the guests ? Somebody with an explication or just bad match for betting ?[/quote'] Actually Oulu is not in bad form performance-wise. They had a terrible run by results at a losing streak of six matches, but only one of the matches was a poor one and they were basically unlucky during that period. Of course it is impossible to read from the stats or the table. Last night there were also some misleading team news regarding Oulu which originated from the local websites, Ethie for example was not suspended and both important doubtful players Ngambe Ngambe and Hurme did start the game. Agree fully with this league being tough to predict, after 18 rounds there are still more away wins than home wins in the league and one of the public´s favourite candidate for relegation is playing well and fighting for the title - KuPS. Yep, I was with Mariehamn last night too, and TamU.