THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP!

Good to see you bringing in injured players who're out for another few weeks mate :tongue2
Aye jumped the gun with Nasri, obviously I'd have put in Nani or Van der vart if I'd hung on a bit. Took a risk with Carroll though as that was the only way I could get tevez and Fabregas in the same side. My other choice was either Tevez/Fabregas and Van dervart and Nani but decided to take a risk.:ok

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP! Well done on winning February mate:clap I fcking blew it again:wall That makes you £60 up with just 3 monthly's left. I can't see me overhauling you for the overall title I just need to win the next three months to keep my losses to a minimum:lol

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP! Cheers Stephen, still a quarter of the season to go though so you never know mate. Doubt i'll be scoring much tonight with Malouda and Ivanovic warming the bench.

Type Team Name Week Month Season Mini League Transfer Weekend
Premium Punters lounge TBB 1 31 55 993 PUNTERSLOUNGE Closed Closed
Premium Punters lounge TBB 2 40 48 1204 PUNTERSLOUNGE Closed Closed

• 2 weeks later...

Re: THE SUN DREAMTEAM COMP! Stew I fcuked up on one of the transfers for BAREASSELONA1. I took Jaskelainen out and meant to put Joe Hart in but selected Shay Given by mistake. I've sent an email off and called support but they said there's nothing they can do:wall Is it ok if I count Joe Harts score for the team and obviously discount Givens?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...