Fun Hunt on Correct Scores

kevsul

This is only a fun hunt, If I do happen to have some winners they will have decent returns. I will be backing 2-1 home team also 2-1 away team. I shall normally take the first 7 selections from betfair as in the multiple section for the Championship. But i can select any 6.7.8.9.10 teams, sometimes it may just be trebles, other times 4folds, or 5folds, depending on how we are going along with the bank. Starting Bank £50 Today's Selections are Bristol City Burnley Coventry Crystal Palace Hull Leeds Middlesboro all games 2-1 or 1-2 35 trebles and 35 four folds Stake is 10p trebles and 5p four folds Minimum returns for treble £18 to max £20 Minimum returns for 4fourfold £50 to a Max of £60

Re: Fun Hunt on Correct Scores Today's selections are Barnsley Derby Doncaster Ipswich Leicester Millwall Portsmouth all games 2-1 or 1-2 35 trebles and 35 four folds Stake is 10p trebles and 5p four folds Minimum returns for treble £1 to max £19 Minimum returns for 4fourfold £45 to a Max of £50

Re: Fun Hunt on Correct Scores Above is a loser Bank now £39.50 Today's selections Bristol City Burnley Cardiff Coventry Crystal Palace Hull Leeds all games 2-1 or 1-2 35 trebles and 35 four folds Stake is 10p trebles and 5p four folds Minimum returns for treble £17 to max £19 Minimum returns for 4fourfold £48 to a Max of £58

• 2 weeks later...