** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

I'm a Celeb get me out of here (series 4)

I'll be forced to watch it. Anyone else interested in this as a betting proposition? Odds are as follows - Joe Pasquale 4.50 Antonio Fargas 5.50 Natalie Appleton 7.00 Sophie Anderton 9.00 Brian Harvey 9.00 Janet Street - Porter 10.00 Paul Burrell 11.00 Nancy Sorrell 11.00 Fran Cosgrove 13.00 Sheila Ferguson 15.00

Re: I'm a Celeb get me out of here (series 4) I wont be watching Gett1n but i think Janet St Porter will come across well. She has been in the youth business for years and is an old pro and should be quite entertaining. She seems quite down to earth too and i can see her becoming popular on this.

Re: I'm a Celeb get me out of here (series 4) GET1IN My wife and daughters love this kind of thing and as I have said on the Xfactor thread she does pretty damn good , so if I have to endure it I might as well have a bet and if you get in early can get some decent prices. Then you can start dabbling , backing more, hedging etc that way the wife thinks you are really taking an interest but of course we have different reasons for wanting to see who gets eliminated. She tipped up prev winners and also tipped steve and rowetta in x factor down to 2 out of 4 My son Nathan as im typing has just come in and said Dad thats the biggest piece of SHYTE ever. I said I know son but if we win money who cares :hope If anybody is interested I will post Pams tips soon give her a few days :ok

Re: I'm a Celeb get me out of here (series 4) My opinions after one show. Joe Pasquale 4.50 - Worthy favourite - funny voice, funny man. Antonio Fargas 5.50 - Maybe. Quiet at the moment which is no bad thing. Seems to have a personality that could shine. Natalie Appleton 7.00 - Scared of everything and a bit of a pain. Doesn't have Kerry McFadden's charm though. I can't see her winning unless she does the challenges with great bravery. Might walk out. Not a lay bet yet... but close. Terrible value. Sophie Anderton 9.00 - Boring. No chance. Lay off on the exchanges. Brian Harvey 9.00 - His granny has just died and that might win the sympathy vote. Quite good value unless he has a head spaz (as he is reported likely to do). Janet Street Porter 10.00 - Can't see it myself. Down to earth and no nonsense but will isolate too many fellow contestants and certain sectors of the public. Paul Burrell 11.00 - Maybe. A bit of a girl but who knows when he starts dishing the dirt on Diana? Nancy Sorrell 11.00 - BORING. No chance. Lay off on the exchanges. Fran Cosgrove 13.00 - Great value. I don't know who the fcuk he is but he seems up for a laugh. Back at this price and lay off in a week at great value. Arb bet if ever I saw one. (Trust the master). Could even win it. Sheila Ferguson 15.00 - Great value again. Read above. Won't win but will be a great arb bet to lay off on the exchanges.

Re: I'm a Celeb get me out of here (series 4) My son Nathan as im typing has just come in and said Dad thats the biggest piece of SHYTE ever. I said I know son but if we win money who cares :hope..........:rollin If anybody is interested I will post Pams tips soon give her a few days :ok :lol This has to be one of the funniest posts ive read on here for many a moon:clap "but if we win money who cares" :lol :lol :lol Brilliant......Iwas.....if this is the sort of stuff you are going to post....you deserve your own thread......:cow

Re: I'm a Celeb get me out of here (series 4) I think that's an excellent analysis. A few comments: Natalie is going to irritate. She keeps moaning and her heart is not in it. Fran has the advantage of being Irish and seems to be game and laid back. We (I am Irish) always seem to get good support on the likes of Big Brother for some reason. My pick to win. Huggy won't be helped by his leadership aspirations. Also, being American won't help his cause (not that it should make a difference). Brian Harvey is not too posh which is a plus in these programmes. Janet would be my personal choice but is probably too divisive and posh to win.

Re: I'm a Celeb get me out of here (series 4) Watched this last night, the first programme in what will probably be a long fortnight. I must confess to not knowing much about the contestants, but watching last night: Natalie: right mard-arse, but don't back her to be evicted too early, cos people will enjoy voting for her to do bush tucker trials, and she may well turn it around. Brian Harvey: I think his negative reputation preceeds him, but he may well turn out to be pretty genuine Paul Burrell: I'm not a Diana fan, but there are plenty out there who are, cannot see him lasting too long. Sheila Ferguson: If she is gonna do a cabaret turn every night, I think she will be pushed out rapido. And she reminds me of Cat out of Red Dwarf. Janet: I reckon she will be a bit of a leader in there, she won't take any shit, but will pull her weight and will be a real team player. Sophie: think she will be another Nell, won't say a thing and no one will notice when she is gone Nancy: she was already doing my head in last night after the first 10mins., think she is a real flirt and wcould find her self alienate fromt he women. Joe : can he really talk like that all of the time? Having said that i think he is funny, and a great guy to have around when things aren't going well. Huggy: tried to dominate a wee bit early by wanting to be leader, like Gett1n says, as a Yank he won't last too long. Fran: know nothing about him, but he seems up for it, i think he will be one to watch.

Re: I'm a Celeb get me out of here (series 4) My opinions after a few days. Joe Pasquale - Worthy favourite - funny voice, funny man. Antonio Fargas - Lay Bet. He just isn't doing anything. ZZZZZZZZZZ Natalie Appleton - Weirdo. All depends how it is edited. No Lay. No Bet as yet. Sophie Anderton - Boring. No chance. Lay off on the exchanges. Brian Harvey - I'm warming to him. I wont back as I think his bird might join and piss everyone off. He will be there or there abouts though. Janet Street Porter - Can't see it myself. Down to earth and no nonsense but will isolate too many fellow contestants and certain sectors of the public. Paul Burrell -All depends how it is edited. No Lay. No Bet as yet. Nancy Sorrell - Boring and vain. No chance. Lay off on the exchanges. Fran Cosgrove - Good chance still. Sheila Ferguson - Can't see winning but might be a good back and lay bet. Vic Reeves - I doubt it as he was introduced late and he isn't as funny when unscripted. No lay. No bet as yet in case he surprises us. Possible winners Joe Pasquale Brian Harvey Fran Cosgrove Natalie Appleton Vic Reeves Lay off everyone else?

Re: I'm a Celeb get me out of here (series 4) decent write up and I wouldn`t disagree with too much of it from what i`ve seen of the program Gett1n. Street Porter looks a safe lay imho. I reckon she`ll be Jonny Rottens equivalent this time around. Not shy in the slightest and looks like she`ll whinge like fcuk about anything and everything and will probably end up walking out in protest at something fairly trivial. I`ve a feeling she`s aiming to make headlines well before the winner is strolling out if the place.

Re: I'm a Celeb get me out of here (series 4) That's one of the problems with these shows now. When 'reality' tv started producers were looking for the contestants to provide the entertainment, but a few years on more and more of them seem to be 'mananged' events to try to encourage sponteneity (sp?).

Re: I'm a Celeb get me out of here (series 4) Joe Pasquale - Worthy favourite. Antonio Fargas - Lay Bet. He just isn't doing anything. ZZZZZZZZZZ Natalie Appleton - I just can't see her winning after her pathetic display on the bush tucker trials. The public keep voting her to do them so she aint too popular. Sophie Anderton - Boring. No chance. Lay off on the exchanges. Brian Harvey - RIP Janet Street Porter Lay bet - annoying. Paul Burrell - Lay bet - gay Nancy Sorrell - Lay bet - boring Fran Cosgrove - Good chance still. Sheila Ferguson - Lay bet - bossy Vic Reeves - Quiet at the moment. Still has a chance. Possible winners Joe Pasquale Fran Cosgrove Vic Reeves Lay off everyone else?

Re: I'm a Celeb get me out of here (series 4) Well Natalie has walked out now. Im disapointed, i found it hilarious that the voting public kept getting her to do the bridge walk. She was just tp pathetic always calling out mummy. On a betting front i think theres only a few worth betting on. This all depends on how the shows gets editied really but my three would be. Antonio Fargas: maybe boring but he doesn really rattle anyones cage. Vic Reeves: Cos he's a bit of a legend has to get rid of his annoying wife tho to have a chance. The other contendor would have to be Sophie Anderton. No one is going to vote her off all the time she wears her bikini's ;) Also after the eating test i think she has showed that she can be tough :ok