maximize.gifHaugesund v VÃ¥lerenga (17:00 BST) 3.27 3.7 2.37 99.71 %
maximize.gifKongsvinger IL v Hønefoss BK (17:00 BST) 2.42 3.6 2.96 102.77 %
maximize.gifMolde v Viking FK (17:00 BST) 2.3 3.65 3.11 103.03 %
maximize.gifStabæk v Strømsgodset (17:00 BST) 1.66 4.4 6.08 99.17 %
maximize.gifStart v Brann (17:00 BST) 2.42 3.7 3.1 100.61 %
maximize.gifAalesunds FK v Tromsø (19:00 BST) 2.4 3.4 3.2 102.33 %
Monday 9 August 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifOdd Grenland v Lillestrøm SK (18:00 BST) 2 3.6 4 102.78 %

Re: Norwegian Tippeliga 7 - 9 aug Start – Brann Start, out: Petter Bruer Hanssen(Mid, out because of cards), Christer Kleiven (Reg, mid offensive, injury) Brann, out: Cato Guntveit (Reg, def left, out) Start opened very aggressively against VÃ¥lerenga last match. The away team got paid for the pressure after eleven minutes. Solomon Owello scored on a long shot. Start and VÃ¥lerenga had many scoring opportunties, but unfortunately, had Start goalie Kenneth Høie a very bad day. Two big keeper blunders almost gave VÃ¥lerenga two goals. In the second half Start collapsed and VÃ¥lerenga thrashed them 8-1! Is has to be mentioned that Start had several players out to this match. This weekend get Start back Clarence Goodson, Hunter Freeman and Rolf Daniel Vikstøl who was suspended against VÃ¥lerenga. And also important striker Ole Martin Ã…rst is expected to be included in the squad, but problably start on the bench. Brann has 6 matches whitout a loss in tippeligaen so far, and was very close to get all the 3 points home last round against Molde. Just a molde foot on the goal line was the different from 3 points in that match. Brann was the best team and had many chances, but did only manage to score 1 goal. But still is Brann very unstable, and away have they not impressed so far. I think Start would show their home supporters that the 8-1 loss against VÃ¥lerenga just was a mistake, and a good home team like start 5-3-1, who also boosted by many players back from from suspension should they have a chance to take all the points against a week away team like Brann who has 2-2-5 away so far. The odds on Start would drop, line with Start DNB 1.90 is value! My bet: Start DNB , 1.90@ sbobet 5\10

Re: Norwegian Tippeliga 7 - 9 aug what do guys think on Molde-Viking match? Molde big disappointment this year..they also lost with Stuttgart on uefa cup. They were leading 0:2 but they got late goal and 2:2 didnt keept them further on next stage. They must be tired of travelling and loosing the chances.. Viking are on 4positions but not so impressive playing away. Any thoughts on this match?

Re: Norwegian Tippeliga 7 - 9 aug

what do guys think on Molde-Viking match? Molde big disappointment this year..they also lost with Stuttgart on uefa cup. They were leading 0:2 but they got late goal and 2:2 didnt keept them further on next stage. They must be tired of travelling and loosing the chances.. Viking are on 4positions but not so impressive playing away. Any thoughts on this match?
I got Viking in a fourfold and ht/ft in another fourfold. I belive Viking will win this match because they have a good record last 6 away to Molde winning 4 losing and drawing once. I have checked the starting lineups and read on Vikings official club homepage viking-fk.no/ and I read a lot of positive news around the team. When I checked the players ready to go tomorrow I read only positive names like swede Patrik Ingelsten who won swedish championship two years ago and 32 year old veteran Erik Nevland who comes from a 2 year stint in Fulham where he played 56 premier league matches and scored 9 goals. Squad looks like this: 1. Rune Almenning Jarstein 24. Arild Østbø 2. Trond Erik Bertelsen - Regular 3. Børre Steenslid - Regular 6. Håkon Skogseid 8. Vidar Nisja - Regular 9. Patrik Ingelsten - Regular 10. Alexander Ødegaard - Regular 13. Christian Landu Landu - Junior 14. André Danielsen 15. Erik Nevland - Recently signed from Fulham and played one match so far. 16. Martin Fillo - Regular 18. Andreas Ulland Andersen 20. Indridi Sigurdsson 21. Birkir Bjarnason - Regular 22. Valon Berisha - Regular All these players are ready to go. I don't know for sure who are regulars now but I know Berisha, Bjarnason, Fillo, Ødegaard, Nisja been regular starters. Nevland and Ingelsten are two class players so they should be included in lineup. My selection was Viking straight 2.85 and Viking ht/ft 5.00

Re: Norwegian Tippeliga 7 - 9 aug Haugesund - Valerenga Last weekend it rained goals for both sides..Haugesund made life very difficult for Rosenborg in Trondheim, 15 minutes from time, S. Iversen scored and they managed to get the 3 points in a 4-3 win.. And week before that, Haugesund won home 4-0 against Viking, opposition who`s position is a strong 4th in Eliteserien.. Valerenga totally humiliated mid-table club IK Start 8-1..Recently they have swithed to 4-2-3-1 , this is a lineup that has produced many goals lately..Moa Abdellaoue being the lone striker , has scored 8 goals in his last 5 games..They did get a defeat against Aalesund 1-0, reason for that is Aalesund was very defensive in a 4-5-1 lineup and goal came on 90th minute..Now today, Valerenga goes against Haugesund, who tends to attack at home also, wich is why I suggest to bet either on goals over 2.5(1.53) or over 3.5(2.3) or placing a bet on Valerenga`s lone striker Mohammed Abdellaoue, who will have many chances tonight Im sure..Abdellaoue to score anytime (2.3) @ Unibet.. Good luck!

Re: Norwegian Tippeliga 7 - 9 aug Molde, out: Christian Steen (Reg, def central, injury). Viking, Out: Tomasz Sokolowski (Key, Mid central, out rest of the season most likely), Jørgen Horn (Def, injury), Tommy Høiland (Reg, Striker, out because of cards). Molde has been underperforming the whole season, and has only goal differance to not be at relegation position. They got a lucky draw 1-1 against Brann last match, after Brann missed a lot of chances, and their new goalkeeper Bugge Pettersen had a solid match. In the midweek they had second leg match away against Stuttgart (who won 3-2 against Molde in first leg away) in europa league, and everybode expected them to loose heavy, but Molde shocked and got a 2-0 lead in the second half, but as the whole season, there is somthing who not work in their defence. Stuttgart came back an equalized to 2-2 before the end of the game, and Molde was knocked out. After a sluggish first half against Sandefjord home last match, Viking created lots of chances after the break, but never managed to outwit a good Joacim Heier in the Sandefjord goal, the man who replaced Espen Bugge Pettersen who has signed for Molde. Viking pressed against Sandefjord, which lasted throughout the second half, but was very ineffective in front of goal. And only one point in that match is not good enough if you want to be a team to hang into top three. It looks like Viking has hit a unlucky trend now, since they key midtfieldser Sokolowski looks to be out rest of the season with an injury. This is also a very open match, i have a little feeling for Molde, but they have Europa league match this week, and Viking can on a good day get a result here, even with their key man out. I recommend no bet here.

Molde, out: Christian Steen (Reg, def central, injury). Viking, Out: Tomasz Sokolowski (Key, Mid central, out rest of the season most likely), Jørgen Horn (Def, injury), Tommy Høiland (Reg, Striker, out because of cards). Molde has been underperforming the whole season, and has only goal differance to not be at relegation position. They got a lucky draw 1-1 against Brann last match, after Brann missed a lot of chances, and their new goalkeeper Bugge Pettersen had a solid match. In the midweek they had second leg match away against Stuttgart (who won 3-2 against Molde in first leg away) in europa league, and everybode expected them to loose heavy, but Molde shocked and got a 2-0 lead in the second half, but as the whole season, there is somthing who not work in their defence. Stuttgart came back an equalized to 2-2 before the end of the game, and Molde was knocked out. After a sluggish first half against Sandefjord home last match, Viking created lots of chances after the break, but never managed to outwit a good Joacim Heier in the Sandefjord goal, the man who replaced Espen Bugge Pettersen who has signed for Molde. Viking pressed against Sandefjord, which lasted throughout the second half, but was very ineffective in front of goal. And only one point in that match is not good enough if you want to be a team to hang into top three. It looks like Viking has hit a unlucky trend now, since they key midtfieldser Sokolowski looks to be out rest of the season with an injury. This is also a very open match, i have a little feeling for Molde, but they have Europa league match this week, and Viking can on a good day get a result here, even with their key man out. I recommend no bet here.
Matches like this are the good ones so I recommend a bet here. If this is such an open match then why have Viking selected such a strong team and seem so positive while they also have a great record on the Aker stadium. 4th placed Viking can only do a better performance then against Sandefjord and Haugesund so why no bet? Matches like this can be easier then it looks to bet on. You seem scared of losing.

Re: Norwegian Tippeliga 7 - 9 aug Red Impact: I just tell that i think the match is to open. I dont want to throw my money away if i am not sure there is good value on the object i bet on, call it what you want scared or what. And my review was not supposed to be negative to your bet

Re: Norwegian Tippeliga 7 - 9 aug guys what do you think on Odd Grenland today? Lillestrom without a win for a long time now..they are also without their first goal keeper due the red card on previous time.. Odd Grenland are 3-3-3 at home. Lillestrom 1-6-2 away..

Sport Football (Norway)
Event Odd Grenland - Lilleström
Selection Lilleström
Strength 10/10
Date 09/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 4.29
Reasoning Odd Grenland with a slightly better form in last ten games played collecting four points more than Lilleströms 11points. Teams are neck to neck in table with identical points Lilleström on 9th place thanks to their better defense. Lilleströms away record stands 1-6-2 so they haven't exactly played bad but they really need to turn those tight games into wins in order to advance in the standings. Odd Grenland is the third worst home team in the league with a moderate 3-3-3 record. While Odd Grenland is in slightly better form I can't see why they should be considered so high favourites here. Lilleström is lowly in tables only beacause their league high 10 draws. The visitors have been excellent on road against Odd Grenland winning the same fixture four times in a row. I think Lilleström has a good chance of making it five in a row tonight and with odds climbing over four for away win this should be considered as a great value bet.

Sport Football (Norway)
Event Odd Grenland - Lilleström
Selection Lilleström
Strength 10/10
Date 09/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 4.29
Reasoning Odd Grenland with a slightly better form in last ten games played collecting four points more than Lilleströms 11points. Teams are neck to neck in table with identical points Lilleström on 9th place thanks to their better defense. Lilleströms away record stands 1-6-2 so they haven't exactly played bad but they really need to turn those tight games into wins in order to advance in the standings. Odd Grenland is the third worst home team in the league with a moderate 3-3-3 record. While Odd Grenland is in slightly better form I can't see why they should be considered so high favourites here. Lilleström is lowly in tables only beacause their league high 10 draws. The visitors have been excellent on road against Odd Grenland winning the same fixture four times in a row. I think Lilleström has a good chance of making it five in a row tonight and with odds climbing over four for away win this should be considered as a great value bet.
I wouldn't call 1-6-2 excellent on the road if you're trying to win the bet,maybe the head to head is excellent but I don't count that too much,only as part of the bigger picture.You would have only won 1 out of 9 which doesn't give value to the odds in my opinion.Now if you're talking about Lillestrom @ 1.98 +.5 then there could be value here as you would have won this bet 7 out of 9 times on the away from and 6 out of 9 times on the home form.Not sure if I'll bet but I'd certainly be more interested in the x2....

Re: Norwegian Tippeliga 7 - 9 aug Lillestrom X2 @ 1.98 betfair.....On delving a little further I've decided to go for Lillestrom not to lose.They've only lost twice this season away.The first was a 3-0 loss to Aalsund on the 1st day of the season and the second was a 3-2 at honefoss where they had a man sent off in the 32nd minute,went down 2-0 came back to 2-2 and lost 3-2.They have 6 draws away and are hard to beat on the road. Odd have 3 wins at home,4-1 vs Haugesund(away form 0-3-7,for 9 ag21),1-0 vs Honefoss(away form 1-2-7,for 5 ag 26) and 2-0 vs Stromgodset(away form 2-2-6 for 11 ag 22).It mightn't be pretty but hoping Lillestrom can come away with at least a point,the only thing is their goalkeeper was sent off in the last game so he's probably missing.....small stakes....

Matches like this are the good ones so I recommend a bet here. If this is such an open match then why have Viking selected such a strong team and seem so positive while they also have a great record on the Aker stadium. 4th placed Viking can only do a better performance then against Sandefjord and Haugesund so why no bet? Matches like this can be easier then it looks to bet on. You seem scared of losing.
What a load of rubbish.Fisker is an excellent tipster and writes very good previews.To say he seemed scared of losing....Rubbish.....and he was right,Viking didn't win and the match finished 2-2.....

Lillestrom X2 @ 1.98 betfair.....On delving a little further I've decided to go for Lillestrom not to lose.They've only lost twice this season away.The first was a 3-0 loss to Aalsund on the 1st day of the season and the second was a 3-2 at honefoss where they had a man sent off in the 32nd minute,went down 2-0 came back to 2-2 and lost 3-2.They have 6 draws away and are hard to beat on the road. Odd have 3 wins at home,4-1 vs Haugesund(away form 0-3-7,for 9 ag21),1-0 vs Honefoss(away form 1-2-7,for 5 ag 26) and 2-0 vs Stromgodset(away form 2-2-6 for 11 ag 22).It mightn't be pretty but hoping Lillestrom can come away with at least a point,the only thing is their goalkeeper was sent off in the last game so he's probably missing.....small stakes....
Lost 2-1,laid off 2/3 of it at 1-0 to lillestrom @ 1.2 so not too bad....