AFL Rd. 18.

Looks an absolute horror I reckon... ...moved up to 417th in the tipping, but this week will kill me almost guarenteed. Just looks like a week where either; a) Dogs promise so much only to all get pumped... ...or b) Everyone takes the 'obvious' favs, only to go down in flames. :wall ...or of course c) a horrible mixture of the two! :puke Taken 2 games so far... Essendon +31.5 and Swans +28.5 Last 3 meetings Dons have been 3.00, 6.50 and 5.50 'dogs...have won 2 of those 3 (inc. this year...albeit without Riewoldt) and lost the other by 19. They do seem to match up well...have the pace thru the middle to break lines...Fletcher/Hooker both solid match-ups for Riewoldt specifically... ...I think the main point is that Essendon play a losse enough brand to simply score, which most teams just don't do v. the Saints... ...and, given St. Kilda have av'd just 87 ppg in their last 10 (topped 100 once), and Ess have scored less than 80 just once in their last 10... ...simplistic I know, but it seems to come true for these two. But, can they win?? [Which, in itself begs the question is St. K

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.