Wednesday 18 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Akademik Sofia v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (16:00 BST) 4 4 1.66 110.00 %
maximize.gif Cherno More v Kaliakra Kavarna (16:00 BST) 1.18 5.5 13 110.49 %
maximize.gif Chernomorets Burgas v Beroe (16:00 BST) 2.2 3.2 2.87 111.49 %
maximize.gif CSKA Sofia v Pirin Blagoevgrad (16:00 BST) 1.2 5.5 13 109.21 %
maximize.gif Levski Sofia v Slavia Sofia (16:00 BST) 1.1 7.5 23 108.59 %
maximize.gif Litex Lovech v Montana (16:00 BST) 1.05 11 34 107.27 %
maximize.gif PFC Sliven v Lokomotiv Sofia (16:00 BST) 4 4 1.66 110.00 %
maximize.gif Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo v PFC Minyor Pernik (16:00 BST) 1.8 3.75 3.5 110.79 %

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011 Minyor looks very underpriced :unsure I dont think that Vidima will get saved from relegation,but obviously bookies think that they are favorites..There are more three rounds to go (incl. this one) and the last 5 teams are 12 Kaliakra 26 pts 13 Pirin 25 pts 14 Vidima - Rakovski 20 pts 21:48 goal diff 15 Akademik 20 pts 14:43 goal diff 16 FC Sliven 19pts 21:45 goal diff I think Vidima , Akademik and Sliven will be relegated.Pirin shows very good games lately and they will not go down.Vidima takes on the last 2 games Beroe(away) & Pirin (home) , and i think it would be a miracle if they take 3 points from the 2 games. Now the interesting thing is that 4 teams will fight for the 4th place that will eventually give them a place in the Euro cups.

4 Lokomotiv Sofia 46 pts
5 Cherno More Varna 44 pts
6 Lokomotiv Plovdiv 43 pts
7 Beroe Stara Zagora 42 pts
Ill w8 for the team news on Chernomorets - Beroe,odds like 3.1 are tasty and taking Minyor not to lose with Double chance @ 1.83 too. If we exclude Levski,Litex and CSKA,i wont touch Loko Sofia and Loko Plovdiv games,odds are lying thats for sure. It may sounds weird now but if they win against Chernomorets,they will face next match Vidima at home,and in the last fixture they are travelling to Varna , so it's not impossible to take 7(or more pts from the 3 remaining fixtures).

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011 [quote=meto1;1945585

Ill w8 for the team news on Chernomorets - Beroe,odds like 3.1 are tasty and taking Minyor not to lose with Double chance @ 1.83 too.
FTChernomorets Burgas0 - 2Beroe
FTVidima-Rakovski2 - 2Minyor
Yeah baby :nana 6/6 now and we will still rollin'.Next round is very interesting,the battle for the 4th place is very hot now with only 2 rounds to go.A short previews for now and when the bookies open the markets then we should have some value :) Loko Plovdiv - CSKA It will be a very hard match for Loko's side,cuz they are under pressure.CSKA on the other hand shows very good and atractive football lately.Many scouts will be on the stadium imo.After the draw with Pirin yestarday,another draw (or lose) will be very bad for them,and for Lokomotiv - they are going only for the win,if they want to play in Europe.But something tells me that Loko Plovdiv will not play in Europe..i think that this is one of the 4 teams that is out of the 4th place.They got big luck against Akademik. Beroe - Vidima Rakovski Not much to explain about this game.Vidima are clear underdogs in this match,and anything except a win for Beroe will be a surpise for me.Beroe got great fans which are creating great atmosphere.Futhermore in their stadium Beroe is a hard nutt even for Litex,Levski and CSKA.I think Beroe will cover the handicap here. Minyor - Cherno more Yep.As i thought many people jumped on Vidima yesterday though they were on a must win situation,and because Minyor is safe and "got nothing to play for".Still that late equalizer saved my bet,but Minyor was far better than Vidima. Now they have their last home match against a team,who is fighting for the 4th place.This game is a lil bit tough to call because of many factors.Anyways ill w8 a few days to have some news but,i think that Minyor wont lose again.Odds should be around 2.20 for home win IMO. Lokomotiv Sofia - Litex The situation here is simple.Lokomotiv needs to win (draw is also not so bad)if they want to play in Europe,and Litex needs 2 pts to win the title.But even with a lose Lokomotiv will be with 1 point ahead of the others.I think it will be a opened match and eventually Litex will win,just there is big difference between the two clubs.I expect something like 1-2,1-3. So,the conclusion of this 4 matches is.Beroe gets 3+ and all the others at most 1 point.And the 4th spot battle will be decided in the last round. And btw there is kinda banker in this round. Pirin - Chernomorets Im quite amazed from Pirin's comeback from the last 5 matches,great play really.For a team who was almost relegated they play rly superb!With a win against Chernomorets they will avoid the relegation on 100%.Last home match for them,im pretty sure that many people will come to the stadium,everybody will be there.It will be one small holiday for the small city of Blagoevgrad.Even there is no money in the club,and the players didnt get salary from months,they are playing with desire and withouth any stress.And what can we say about Chernomorets..nothing rly bunch of guys who are trying to do something.There is no idea in the team.Really.They just want the season to be over,thats all.Im pretty confident in Pirin's win,but lets first see the odds i think they will be around 1.7~ That's it for now,cya soon :)

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011

Saturday 21 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Akademik Sofia v Levski Sofia (16:00 BST) 15 7 1.18 105.70 %
maximize.gif Beroe v Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo (16:00 BST) 1.82 3.4 4.5 106.58 %
maximize.gif Kaliakra Kavarna v PFC Sliven (16:00 BST) 1.9 3.1 4 109.89 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Plovdiv v CSKA Sofia (16:00 BST) 1.03 1.03 2.4 235.84 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Sofia v Litex Lovech (16:00 BST) 1.03 1.03 1.03 291.26 %
maximize.gif Montana v Slavia Sofia (16:00 BST) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 %
maximize.gif PFC Minyor Pernik v Cherno More (16:00 BST) 3 3.2 2.1 112.20 %
maximize.gif Pirin Blagoevgrad v Chernomorets Burgas (16:00 BST) 1.79 4 4 105.87 %

maximize.gif Beroe v Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo
I have the strange feeling that this game will go to Vidima or at least draw. The chances of Beroe to play in Europa are almost 0, now they are 2-3 points behind and in the last match they goes to Cherno More, who are the favorites to get the 4th place. So, Beroe has nothing to play for and the odds for home win are very low. Better to try X2 or 2 with some small stakes.
maximize.gif Kaliakra Kavarna v PFC Sliven
This match is a must win situation for Kaliakra. Sliven are the weakest team in the league and for this match they will miss their best player Dimo Bakalov. Sliven have some miracle chances for staying in the group, but in fact they are already relegated. Kaliakra will be in battle with Vidima for the 14th place because it gives the chance to play playoff, so for them the win is without alternative.
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Plovdiv v CSKA Sofia
Here we CSKA who will play with the thought for the final of the Bulgarian Cup 3 days later and Loko Plovdiv with some small chances for the 4th place. The coach of CSKA has rested some players for this match. We have some big moves of the odds for the HW already. The team of Loko Plovdiv is a bookie team and it is little bit risky to go straight for HW. In fact this is the most reasonable pick but the match easily can go to draw. May be i will try home win with medium stake and will hope that the boss of Loko also has bet on this :).
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Sofia v Litex Lovech
I think that here we will have AW, Litex are far better team than Loko Sofia and they have a need of 2 points to secure their title. Loko Sofia are fighting for the 4th place, but I am not sure that they want to play in Europe at all. Everything is happening but I think Litex will win here.
maximize.gif Montana v Slavia Sofia
be careful here 2 teams that are playing for nothing. Slavia will play at the final of Bulgarian Cup 3 days later. It looks like a home win here, but the odds have dropped already, so I don't see value for 1.
maximize.gif PFC Minyor Pernik v Cherno More
here I see a good value for 2, Minyor are safe and they have nothing tto play for. Cherno more is fighting for the 4th place and if they want this place they must win here, we have good odds for 2 so for me it is a good option for bet. Good Luck!!!

Lokomotiv Plovdiv v CSKA Sofia Here we CSKA who will play with the thought for the final of the Bulgarian Cup 3 days later and Loko Plovdiv with some small chances for the 4th place. The coach of CSKA has rested some players for this match. We have some big moves of the odds for the HW already. The team of Loko Plovdiv is a bookie team and it is little bit risky to go straight for HW. In fact this is the most reasonable pick but the match easily can go to draw. May be i will try home win with medium stake and will hope that the boss of Loko also has bet on this :).
I was wondering why the odds were so good on CSKA - might leave this one alone, or might have a small bet on CSKA ...

Lokomotiv Sofia v Litex Lovech I think that here we will have AW, Litex are far better team than Loko Sofia and they have a need of 2 points to secure their title. Loko Sofia are fighting for the 4th place, but I am not sure that they want to play in Europe at all. Everything is happening but I think Litex will win here.
I don't understand why Lokomotive Sofia wouldn't want to play in Europe - what it the downside of that for them? The odds seem reasonable value for Litex though don't they?

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011 Better leave CSKA, this match is with no matter for CSKA. Regarding Loko Sofia, they are strange team. Very low fans, at all their team is not so good at the moment, at the winter break they have left out from their 2 top players (Genkov and Asamoa). And at all the odds for Litex are with very good value.

Better leave CSKA' date=' this match is with no matter for CSKA[/quote'] Result: Lokomotiv Plovidiv 4 CSKA Sofia 1 :eyes I saw some of the first half, and the CSKA defending was poor to say the least. (There was a lot of standing and watching and not much defending).

Friday 27 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Levski Sofia v Montana (16:00 BST) 1.16 6 15 109.05 %
Saturday 28 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Cherno More v Beroe (16:00 BST) 1.61 3.5 5.25 109.52 %
maximize.gif Chernomorets Burgas v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (16:00 BST) 6 4 1.61 103.57 %
maximize.gif CSKA Sofia v Akademik Sofia (16:00 BST) 1.36 5.5 6.5 106.90 %
maximize.gif Litex Lovech v Kaliakra Kavarna (16:00 BST) 1.1 7 19 110.46 %
maximize.gif PFC Sliven v PFC Minyor Pernik (16:00 BST) 1.02 1.02 1.02 294.12 %
maximize.gif Slavia Sofia v Lokomotiv Sofia (16:00 BST) 10 5.5 1.28 105.96 %
maximize.gif Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo v Pirin Blagoevgrad (16:00 BST) 1.36 4 9 109.44 %

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011 some early thoughts from me for the last round. There are 2 battles left, for the 4th and for the 14th places. The first is for Europe and the second is for playoff for staying. The battle for Europe occur 3 teams: Lokomotiv Sofia, Cherno More and Lokomotiv Plovdiv.

maximize.gif Cherno More v Beroe
Here everything except home win will be surprise and the fact that the coach of the away team is from the home city and also his youth and first club is the home team the home win seems sure and Cherno More will hope for a mistake from the other 2 teams.
maximize.gif Chernomorets Burgas v Lokomotiv Plovdiv
Very interesting match, mainly for Loko Plovdiv. This season Loko shows on several times that they are very good team but when they want. And there are rumors that the Boss of Loko Plovdiv does not want to play in Europe. Chernomoretz has lost almost from everyone in the Spring. It seems like sure AW, but I will not pick the AW, even i can try home win with some small stakes or may be over 2,5/3,5 Loko Plovdiv is a team that is scoring and conceding a lot of goals.
maximize.gif Slavia Sofia v Lokomotiv Sofia
the favorite for the 4th place is Lokomotif Sofia and it seems that they will not have any problem in this match. Slavia has lost the final of the cup 2 days ago and their morale is very low now. This is also a derby, but for me everything except win for Loko Sofia will be surprise. The odds are very low for a straight AW, so I will try with HT/FT X/2. The battle for the playoff: Akademik Sofia, Sliven and Vidima.
maximize.gif Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo v Pirin Blagoevgrad
The favorite for the 14th place is Vidima and it must be easy for them to not loose this match. Pirin are on holiday already. The fact the Vidima need only draw are making my choice to skip this match.
maximize.gif CSKA Sofia v Akademik Sofia
Very interesting match for me. CSKA has won the cup 2 days ago and for this match they will play with their second choice players. Akademik needs a win to have some chances and wait for a mistake from Vidima. All this make me think that this will be an open match with a lot of goals, may be over 3,5/4,5 will be my bet here. The reserves of CSKA has already lost the last match from the league from Loko Plovdiv with 4:1, so they must show that they have place in the team. I am expecting a lot of goals here.
maximize.gif PFC Sliven v PFC Minyor Pernik
Here i have notice odds around 1,70 for HW on some bookies and for match that the away team is playing for nothing, and the home team has some miracle chances for playoff, and is playing quite well at home will make me think for a HW. In the other 2 matches from the last round are playing teams, that are playing for nothing. For such matches my pick is Over 2.5 or skip them :) Good Luck to all!

• 2 months later...

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2010/2011 Bulgarian Supercup CSKA Sofia - Litex CSKA @2.10 This will be the first official game for CSKA Sofia whilst Litex already had 3 in the CL qualifying rounds. Litex coach Lubo Penev said yesterday that his starting XI will be a mix of youth team players, second choice players and newcomers. That's due to the fact Litex have an important CL fixture in the middle of the next week against Wisla Krakow. On the other side CSKA are hungry for trophies and they definetely were the best performing team during the second half of the last season. Reds made some impressive transfers this summer - signing with the Romanian goalscorer Ianis Zicu was one of them. The game will be held in Bourgas so neurtal venue. I think CSKA have an edge here and worth a punt. Small to medium stakes. Odds for CSKA dropped dramatically, being about 2.70 in the beginning to 2.10 now and I expect further decreasing to 1.70 - 1.80 or something. Bet365

Bulgarian Supercup CSKA Sofia - Litex CSKA @2.10 This will be the first official game for CSKA Sofia whilst Litex already had 3 in the CL qualifying rounds. Litex coach Lubo Penev said yesterday that his starting XI will be a mix of youth team players, second choice players and newcomers. That's due to the fact Litex have an important CL fixture in the middle of the next week against Wisla Krakow. On the other side CSKA are hungry for trophies and they definetely were the best performing team during the second half of the last season. Reds made some impressive transfers this summer - signing with the Romanian goalscorer Ianis Zicu was one of them. The game will be held in Bourgas so neurtal venue. I think CSKA have an edge here and worth a punt. Small to medium stakes. Odds for CSKA dropped dramatically, being about 2.70 in the beginning to 2.10 now and I expect further decreasing to 1.70 - 1.80 or something. Bet365
Except the frustrating goal that Litex scored in the very beginning of the match everything went as I expected it. Odds on CSKA dropped down to 1.72 right before the kick off. Anyway FT CSKA v Litex 3-1. Bet won