maximize.gifHønefoss BK v Lillestrøm SK (18:00 BST) 3.8 3.6 2.06 102.64 %

Re: Norwegian Tippeliga 24-26 July 2010

SportFootball (Norway)
EventAalesund - Valerenga
SelectionValerenga
Strength10/10
Date24/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.42 (Back)
ReasoningAalesund started the season well, but have 2-1-3 on their last 6 matches. Lately the team has had to deal with injuries (situation improved), and their coach has been complaining in media that the team needs new players. Of note Aalesund have got a Europa League match against Motherwell in the midweek. Valerenga in great form winning their last 4 matches (5-2, 4-1, 2-1, 5-2). In May VIF won 3-0 over Aalesund. Valerenga will be without their captain but have their strongest team otherwise

Re: Norwegian Tippeliga 24-26 July 2010 Football (Norway) Stabaek- Rosenborg Rosenborg to win 2.10 Bet365

25.7.2010. 19:00 BST First of all I would like to say Rosenborg is crushing in Norway League. They didnt lose from the start of the season from anyone, and last two away games are wins. Stabaek is a solid performer in league they are in the 9th place, last game they lost ta home against Viking. I didnt see any big injury reports from any team. It wont be easy, but the Rosenborg form is great, and odds are good (2.10) so I will place that bet.

Odd Grenland - Strømsgodset Odd Grenland out: Jone Samuelsen (Reg, Mid central, out because of cards). Strømsgoset out: Jo Inge Berget (Key, Striker, injury), Marcus Pedersen (Key \ Top scorer for the club, Striker, Injury, out about 7 weeks). Steffen Nystrøm (Striker, no matches), Alexander Aas (Defender, dubtful). Odd Grenland got a strong away points away against series leader Rosenborg last round after a 1-1 draw at Lerkendal. Rosenborg overtook the lead after the line judge not so that a ball was far over the line before the post was put in goal. Odd Grenland, however, came back and scored an own goal by a Rosenborg player. Rosenborg pushed for all the points but the Odd Grenland kept away. Odd Grenland has been disappointing at home this season with just two home wins so far. Total 2-3-2. Strømsgodset won 2-1 home against Haugesund, but did not impressed. It was ok they got all the points, but Haugesund had some chances, and got a lucky goal, and had some pressure last 10 min. Strømsgodset is one of the league's worst away team with 1-2-5 so far, and it would surprise me if they get something from Odd Grenland this round, because Strømsgodset have lost their top scorer and in my opinion their best player Marcus Pedersen to injury, he is expected to be out for 6-8 weeks. In addition the midfielder Komlan Amewou is no longer a Strømsgodset player (Sold). Odd Grenland should have good self esteem after a good result away to Rosenborg, and should have a good chance to beat a weakened Strømsgodset team. They certainly missed the previous home match against Vålerenga, but led the long fight and lost in my eyes undeserved 2-1. I suggest a match here with the battle sequence will be an odd team that are pressing against a Strømsgodset that lies behind an attempt to counter attack. My bet: Odd Grenland -1. 2.10 (4\10 units)

Re: Norwegian Tippeliga 24-26 July 2010 Odd-Stromsgodset = 1 (1.61) bet365 stake 6 / 10 Odd is 10th in the standings with 22 points in 17 games with a roadmap in house w2-d3-l3 goals scored 11 goals conceded 11 Stromsgodset is 6th in the standings with 26 points in 17 games with a roadmap out of the house w1-d2-l5 goals scored 9 goals conceded 19 Preview: Odd: Suspended Jone Samuelsen. Stromsgodset: Injuries: Marcus Pedersen, Steffen and Nystrøm Jo Inge Berget; Question: AAS Alexander. Odd The last game played outside the home was a 1-1 draw with Rosenborg while Stromsgodset won the last home game against Haugesund 2-1. Odd scored an important point against league leaders Rosenborg and a good team at home while Stromsgodset is very difficult to play away from home this is also confirmed by the five defeats away from home. My prediction is 1 :hope:hope:hope

Odd-Stromsgodset = 1 (1.61) bet365 stake 6 / 10 Odd is 10th in the standings with 22 points in 17 games with a roadmap in house w2-d3-l3 goals scored 11 goals conceded 11 Stromsgodset is 6th in the standings with 26 points in 17 games with a roadmap out of the house w1-d2-l5 goals scored 9 goals conceded 19 Preview: Odd: Suspended Jone Samuelsen. Stromsgodset: Injuries: Marcus Pedersen, Steffen and Nystrøm Jo Inge Berget; Question: AAS Alexander. Odd The last game played outside the home was a 1-1 draw with Rosenborg while Stromsgodset won the last home game against Haugesund 2-1. Odd scored an important point against league leaders Rosenborg and a good team at home while Stromsgodset is very difficult to play away from home this is also confirmed by the five defeats away from home. My prediction is 1 :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:clap:ok:clap:cow