Sweden allsvenskan July 22nd 2010

Re: Sweden allsvenskan July 22nd 2010 Hacken are 13th in the 16 team league and have a home record of won 2 drawn 2 lost 3 scored 7 conceded 9 and though they have only conceded 18 goals in their 14 league games which is the same as second placed Malmo their problem is scoring as they have found the net only 13 times so far. They have the worst form figures over the last 6 games of any other side in the league with 1 win at 10th placed Halmstad in that time. Their last home win was a 4-2 success over second bottom Trelleborg back in March and when they drew 1-1 at home to Kalmar in their last home game it was the first goal the home supporters had seen in 5 games. Helsingborg on the other hand are fine form sitting top of the league with a 5 point lead over second place Malmo. They have won all 7 home games in the league and have only lost once away which was the last game before the mid season break in mid May when they lost 1-0 to Kalmar. Their form on the road reads won 4 drawn 2 lost 1 scored 8 conceded 2, also in their last 6 games they have won 4 drawn 1 and lost 1. The only note of caution I would throw in is that Hacken have had the best of the head to head matches going back to 2000, with 4 wins and a draw in the 5 games played during that period, and the last 3 games have all ended up 3-0 to Hacken. I personally do not take too much notice of head to heads over a long period of time as teams change so quickly and there is always the argument that all runs have to break, for instance I cannot see a Hacken win by 3-0 tonight though out of interest you can get 40/1 in the correct score market on it happening! Helsingborg are 11/8 best price at time of writing with Corals to win tonight and though I think the price reflects the fact that this is the first game back after a break for both sides I feel it is still value considering the gap in form between the two sides. If Helsingborg win tonight that will lift them 8 points clear at the top of the league and put them in the driving seat for the Championship.

Re: Sweden allsvenskan July 22nd 2010 Hacken- Helsingborg =over (2.10) bet365 stake 3 / 10 Hacken is 13th in the standings with 16 points in 14 games with a road map to the house of W2-D2-L3 goals scored 7 goals conceded nine Helsingborg is a place in the championship with 35 points in 14 games with a roadmap out of the house w4 d2-l1-8 goals conceded 2 goals scored The Hacken is not an easy opponent for the first class as far in 8 games played at home by Hacken v Helsingborg won five times. The Helsingborg is the best team in the league, have further reinforced during the summer break with the purchase of one of the great Swedish talents Alexander Gerndt. There were no problems in training due to injuries. A very important factor that made me choose this option is that over the last matches played by two teams have finished all over. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Sweden allsvenskan July 22nd 2010 Alexander Gerndt wont start the match. He needs some training first to come in to the team and the higher tempo there is in Helsingborg than Gefle. If this match had take place before the break i had go for under but since its just after the break i wont play totals. Häcken - Helsingborg Serieleaders against bottom team, at the forehand it feels like it only can go 1 way but im afraid Häcken can manage to get a draw here, Helsingborg bought Alexander Gerndt (14 matches 8 goals) from Gefle, he will start on the bench. Both teams seems to have full squad. Helsingborg DNB @ 1.70 BET365

Re: Sweden allsvenskan July 22nd 2010

Sport Football (Sweden)
Event BK Häcken - Helsingborgs IF
Selection BK Häcken
Strength 10/10
Date 22/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 3.15 (Back)
Reasoning Almost two months break is over and the league leader Helsingborgs visit Häcken that is at 13th place (16 teams in the league). Häcken finished with a bad 1-3-6 run and Helsingborgs was holding the best form with 8-1-1. It's quite easy to see who is the favourite here but the long break might make things a bit more complicated than excepted. Also dating back to year 1998 Helsingborgs haven't won on road against Häcken. Last years same matchup ended 3-0 for Häcken and they've met once already this year in the Swedish cup competition: Helsingborgs won barely 2-1 with two last minute goals. So I'm going against the league leaders here, the quality between teams ain't that great and the home turf is a big plus for Häcken. Maybe they will awe most and start the second half of the season with a bang. There is enough juice in the home win odds for me to bite. I use the same stakes for all my single games, for others backing Häcken I suggest small stakes. GL everyone!

Re: Sweden allsvenskan July 22nd 2010

Hacken- Helsingborg =over (2.10) bet365 stake 3 / 10 Hacken is 13th in the standings with 16 points in 14 games with a road map to the house of W2-D2-L3 goals scored 7 goals conceded nine Helsingborg is a place in the championship with 35 points in 14 games with a roadmap out of the house w4 d2-l1-8 goals conceded 2 goals scored The Hacken is not an easy opponent for the first class as far in 8 games played at home by Hacken v Helsingborg won five times. The Helsingborg is the best team in the league, have further reinforced during the summer break with the purchase of one of the great Swedish talents Alexander Gerndt. There were no problems in training due to injuries. A very important factor that made me choose this option is that over the last matches played by two teams have finished all over. :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:nana:ok:nana:cow