Swedish Superettan - July 20

Hello! Örgyte IS - Jönköpings Södra These teams played against each other last round; Jönköpings lost as the score was 0-2 after the final whistle. They have been pretty rollercoaster-like team winning four of the last ten and losing six, no draws. Their offense has performed well with 21 scored in 15 matches but at the same time they have the honor of being second worst defensive team in the league allowing a whopping 27 goals. Örgyte on the other hand has one of the best defenses allowing only 15goals in 14 matches. They have lost only one game so far this season but have failed to turn tight matches in to victory... until the last two rounds that is. Before the match against Jönköpings they also took a 3-0 victory against Hammarby. So definetely an uprend in Örgyte's form, they scored atleast two goals in all of their last three games. The 0-2 encounter last week was a tight affair, Jönköpings didn't play bad and the second goal came in extra time. Now I'm thinking it will be a bit easier for Örgyte, the home turf should be quite an advantage against poor visitors Jönköpings. The key I think will mainly be the visiting sides bad defense. Here are some numbers from last few games from Jönköpings' games: Landskrona 21 (shots on&off) -14 (corners) Syrianska 17 -8 Ljungskile 18- 16 Degerfors 17-7 That's just dismal, in the last four games before this series against Örgyte they have allowed every opponent to have around 20 attempts at goal and those corner amounts are no surprise after that. I think this open-minded playstyle just won't fly against an excellent Örgyte defense. Look for a clear home win here. Örgyte IS -1.0 @2.55 from Expekt GL everyone :hope

Re: Swedish Superettan - July 20 luckotheoirish I can see your point, usually I skip these kind of games just by glancing at the table: 8 draw games from 14 matches doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Still this time found myself too interested as the stars for Örgytes win seemed to line up nicely as I dug for some info. HT info: Örgyte with 10 shots (three on goal) and eight corners. Visitors with four shots (two on goal) and four corners. Seems that Örgyte was clearly the better side in first half. Still 0-0 and wasted chances usually come to bite one in the ass later on, especially when you have a bet with a -handicap :unsure Final: Örgyte 17shots (four on goal) and 12 corners. Jönköpings 11shots (four on goal) and five corners. 0-1 final score, visitors score at 48.34 and did a good job holding Örgyte back after that. Dang it, there goes my money again: had Örgyte on two doubles :wall

Re: Swedish Superettan - July 20

luckotheoirish I can see your point, usually I skip these kind of games just by glancing at the table: 8 draw games from 14 matches doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Still this time found myself too interested as the stars for Örgytes win seemed to line up nicely as I dug for some info. HT info: Örgyte with 10 shots (three on goal) and eight corners. Visitors with four shots (two on goal) and four corners. Seems that Örgyte was clearly the better side in first half. Still 0-0 and wasted chances usually come to bite one in the ass later on, especially when you have a bet with a -handicap :unsure Final: Örgyte 17shots (four on goal) and 12 corners. Jönköpings 11shots (four on goal) and five corners. 0-1 final score, visitors score at 48.34 and did a good job holding Örgyte back after that. Dang it, there goes my money again: had Örgyte on two doubles :wall
Keep it up Finlandiafish....you'll get the next one...but be careful doing doubles...I very very rarely do em.....