Superettan 17 July

Trollhattan-Norrkoping = 2 (1.83) bet365 stake 3 / 10 Trollhattan is last in the standings with 10 points in 15 games with a roadmap in house w1-d2-l4 goals scored 4 goals conceded 9 Norrköping is the first in the standings with 27 in 15 games with a roadmap out of the house w3 d1-l3-12 goals conceded 12 goals scored Preview: Trollhattan: Back from suspension midfielder P. Eriksson is suspended while Eriksson R. (DEF); Injured Boyd Mwila (ATT). Norrkoping: Injuries: Racu, Lindskog and Gunnarsson; many important players are again available as: V. Rönneklev (DEF), E. Dybendal (MID) and C. Cloth. Home team much lower. My prediction is 2 :hope:hope:hope

Re: Superettan 17 July Ängelholms-Brage= X2(1.80) bet365 stake 3 / 10 Ängelholms is eleventh in the standings with 19 points in 13 games with a roadmap in house w2-d3-l1 goals scored 10 goals conceded 8 Brage is seventh in the standings with 23 points in 15 games with a roadmap out of the house w2-d1-l4 5 goals conceded 10 goals scored Preview: Ängelholms: Absent: Defenders G. UCAR and D. Lindh and midfielders Westerblad and T. Johansson; Injured: midfielder Rojas; Available: Attackers P. Larsson and Nilsson. Brage: In doubt: G. Andersson, M. Wiklöf; Injured: Hedlund. With the return of some players and the purchase of Sandberg defense has become more compact and stable. So my prediction is Brage X2 :hope:hope:hope

Re: Superettan 17 July

Trollhattan-Norrkoping = 2 (1.83) bet365 stake 3 / 10 Trollhattan is last in the standings with 10 points in 15 games with a roadmap in house w1-d2-l4 goals scored 4 goals conceded 9 Norrköping is the first in the standings with 27 in 15 games with a roadmap out of the house w3 d1-l3-12 goals conceded 12 goals scored Preview: Trollhattan: Back from suspension midfielder P. Eriksson is suspended while Eriksson R. (DEF); Injured Boyd Mwila (ATT). Norrkoping: Injuries: Racu, Lindskog and Gunnarsson; many important players are again available as: V. Rönneklev (DEF), E. Dybendal (MID) and C. Cloth. Home team much lower. My prediction is 2 :hope:hope:hope
Ängelholms-Brage= X2(1.80) bet365 stake 3 / 10 Ängelholms is eleventh in the standings with 19 points in 13 games with a roadmap in house w2-d3-l1 goals scored 10 goals conceded 8 Brage is seventh in the standings with 23 points in 15 games with a roadmap out of the house w2-d1-l4 5 goals conceded 10 goals scored Preview: Ängelholms: Absent: Defenders G. UCAR and D. Lindh and midfielders Westerblad and T. Johansson; Injured: midfielder Rojas; Available: Attackers P. Larsson and Nilsson. Brage: In doubt: G. Andersson, M. Wiklöf; Injured: Hedlund. With the return of some players and the purchase of Sandberg defense has become more compact and stable. So my prediction is Brage X2 :hope:hope:hope
No profit :wall:wall:wall

Re: Superettan 17 July Gais-Atvidaberg = 1 (1.66) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Gais is ninth in the standings with 17 points in 14 games with a roadmap in-house w2 d4-l1gol made 7 goals conceded 6 Atvidaberg is penultimate in the standings with 12 points in 14 games with a roadmap out of the house w1-d1-l5 goals scored six goals conceded 15 Preview: Atvidaberg: Injured: Doslic Dejan Hergé Emil Strömnäs Steinar, Eric Melin and Tinnerholm Jangholm-Anton; Disqualified: Jesper Arvidsson, Johan Niklasson. With the very clear superiority of the home team and the many unavailable in the visiting team, I think my prediction is 1 :hope:hope:hope

Re: Superettan 17 July

Gais-Atvidaberg = 1 (1.66) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Gais is ninth in the standings with 17 points in 14 games with a roadmap in-house w2 d4-l1gol made 7 goals conceded 6 Atvidaberg is penultimate in the standings with 12 points in 14 games with a roadmap out of the house w1-d1-l5 goals scored six goals conceded 15 Preview: Atvidaberg: Injured: Doslic Dejan Hergé Emil Strömnäs Steinar, Eric Melin and Tinnerholm Jangholm-Anton; Disqualified: Jesper Arvidsson, Johan Niklasson. With the very clear superiority of the home team and the many unavailable in the visiting team, I think my prediction is 1 :hope:hope:hope
No profit :wall:wall:wall