Sharks vs Sea Eagles logo-seaeagles.gif Toyota Stadium, Sydney 07:30pm
Panthers vs Eels logo-eels.gif CUA Stadium, Sydney 07:30pm
Warriors vs Storm logo-storm.gif Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland, NZ 05:30pm
Sunday , July 18
Roosters vs Bulldogs logo-bulldogs.gif Sydney Football Stadium, Sydney 03:00pm
Raiders vs Knights logo-knights.gif Canberra Stadium, Canberra 02:00pm
Monday , July 19
Tigers vs Cowboys logo-cowboys.gif Leichhardt Oval, Sydney 07:00

Re: NRL Round 19 Titans v Broncos - Either Team Under 6.5pts @ 2.85 Luxbet Broncos are coming off a bye which could see them a little rusty in their skills. They are fresh though so their intensity should be good, particularly in defence. Titans last week went down in a very close game, so they should come out determined to do well. However, they should also be a bit mentally fatigued from their efforts in such a tight game and this could see them lose some sharpness in attack. With both teams possibly below their best in attack, this will reduce the number of points scored and should increase the chances of a small margin. It is also a derby game so neither team will give up. Also having a go at the 80min draw, which is 27 on Betfair.

Re: NRL Round 19 Broncos -3.5 @ 2.21 centrebet Like the Broncos here as they have their players back from Origin and they have a had a chance to rest, so like Lockyer with Wallace to control the game for them while Thaiday gives them the yards they need. Also they have won four of the last five meetings so they do have the wood on them Dragons -7.5 @ 2.03 centrebet Consistent and reliable, the dragons do the simple things and they do it well as they grind teams down. They will do the same here to the Rabbitohs who are known to be up and down in their perfomances. The Rabbitohs have lost 3 of their last 4 games, as well as losing six of the last eight games between the two sides, like the Dragons here

Re: NRL Round 19 Broncos Win $1.87 @ Centrebet Gold Coast aren't in great form coming off L Bye L while the Broncos are coming back full strength from the bye. Both teams last two weeks have been a bye and a tiny loss to the Tigers. The baby Broncos had the tougher game imo and I think they will have the edge tonight. Add to that they are sitting in 8th position this game really is a must win. I think it's either going to be close or a blow out so I'm sticking with straight up win. Overs also might be worth a look as the last game between these two racked up 72 points.

Re: NRL Round 19 Agree with you :ok Warriors -5.5 @ 2.10 centrebet Expect the Warriors to come out with confidence and revenge, as they have won their last 4 games, and will not have forgotten their hiding at the hands of the Storm earlier in the season. Also, doubt that the Storm will have much enthusiasm as their were reports that the players were looking at boycotting the rest of the season with the continuing drama of the salary cap still going on, and they had been fed with it that they were not going to get on the plane to New Zealand. With the game going ahead, and Melbourne having lost four of its last five games, it is the Warriors who are playing for something and that kind of energy and focus should be enough to get them home here. Sea Eagles win by 13+ margin @ 2.10 centrebet The Sharks have struggled for pretty much most of the season and now they are without Barrett and Ferguson, and with the lack of depth already in the squad, hard to see them being competitive here as the Sea Eagles are surely going to bounce back after the criticism they have received for some ordinary performances of late. Like the edge that the Sea Eagles have in the backs, especially the centre pairing of Matai and Lyon, and with Manly having won the last four clashes, and 7 of the past 10 meetings, like them to get their game back on track here as they head towards the semi finals. Panthers -6.5 @ 2.02 centrebet Eels are supposedly back after their win over the Cowboys last week but this Cowboys side are ordinary while the high flying Panthers at home on a cold Saturday night, are a different proposition. Too much trust and faith has been place on the Eels in the past and they have failed to live up to the expectations, and rather take the more consistent Panthers side with Civoniceva leading the charge for them. The Eels are backing up from playing on Monday night and are up against a very good forward pack that hit hard and in numbers. Like the Panthers to win this local derby as they are far too consistent than the Eels.

Re: NRL Round 19 Canberra Raiders v Newcastle Knights Newcastle Knights 1 - 12 Margin Win $4.10 @ Sportingbet Strength 8 out of 10 While I have tipped Canberra to win this game I think the odds for a 1 - 12 win for Newcastle are too juicy to not take up with a small saver on Knights 13+ @ $6.50. Really this is a must win for Knights to stay in top 8 contention and a win will put them 2 points away from the top 8. The Raiders are coming off that tight 2 point home win against Manly last week but before that had lost 4 games straight. The Knights however are coming of Win Win Bye Win including an impressive away victory against the Titans. I think the Raiders forwards will be a little strong but hopefully the Knights can get the better of them in the backs and come up with a win.

Re: NRL Round 19 Sydney Roosters v Canterbury Bulldogs Sydney Roosters Win $1.70 @ Sportingbet Strength 9 out of 10 The Bulldogs are coming off a three wins in a row but in my opinion against ordinary opposition. They scraped in against an Origin depleted Melbourne and had small wins over the Sharks and Raiders. The Roosters are coming off the back of a gutsy win over the Rabbits and are strengthened massively with the return of Origin star Nate Myles. Roosters win today will see them break into the top 4.

Re: NRL Round 19 Newcastle :spank Oh well speculative bet and was thoroughly enjoyable game to watch well in Raiders! Roosters :nana What a classic match! Against the Bulldogs and disgraceful referees still pulled home for a last ditch win! Brilliant game to watch. Great day :-)

Re: NRL Round 19 Tigers win by 13+ margin @ 2.10 bet365 Tigers are 3rd and are up against the secodn from bottom Cowboys who did not show enough motivation and effort in their loss to Parramatta last Monday night to suggest they will upset the Tigers here. The Tigers have been doing the job as required and their defence has imporved quite a bit while the Cowboys leak points. These teams will be playing in wet and slippery conditions which should also favour the more agile Tigers forwards and expect the much more bulkier Cowboys forwards to tire later on, allowing Marshall and Farah to find the holes

Re: NRL Round 19 Is any one else still concerned about the curse of the favourites in Monday night footie ? I know the Tigers should romp this but there have been some shockers on Monday nights this season

Re: NRL Round 19

Is any one else still concerned about the curse of the favourites in Monday night footie ? I know the Tigers should romp this but there have been some shockers on Monday nights this season
I have concerns about the Tigers lacking intensity in defence and the Cowboys coming out with added motivation, but these factors would still exist if the game were being played on a Sunday. I'm having a small bet on the 80min draw @ 40, but will otherwise hope for a Dally M vote gathering performance by Farah.

Re: NRL Round 19

Is any one else still concerned about the curse of the favourites in Monday night footie ? I know the Tigers should romp this but there have been some shockers on Monday nights this season
Looks ominous for the curse: 10-0 after 25 mins