Brazil Serie B July 13th-14th 2010

Tuesday 13 July 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Brasiliense FC v América Futebol Clube-MG (23:30 BST) 2.28 3.55 3.55 100.20 %
maximize.gif Duque de Caxias FC v Portuguesa-SP (23:30 BST) 3.4 3.6 2.28 101.05 %
maximize.gif Figueirense FC v Vila Nova FC (23:30 BST) 1.33 5.9 11.5 100.64 %
maximize.gif Ipatinga FC v Sport Club do Recife (23:30 BST) 2.54 3.55 3 100.87 %
Wednesday 14 July 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v CA Bragantino (01:00 BST) 1.62 4.1 6.6 101.27 %
maximize.gif Icasa-CE v Paraná Clube (01:00 BST) 2.72 3.55 2.74 101.43 %
maximize.gif AD São Caetano v EC Santo André (01:50 BST) 2.04 3.7 3.75 102.71 %
maximize.gif Atlética Ponte Preta v América-RN (01:50 BST) 1.67 3.95 6.4 100.82 %
maximize.gif Clube Náutico Capibaribe v AS Arapiraca (01:50 BST) 1.61 4.3 6.4 100.99 %
maximize.gif Guaratinguetá v Esporte Clube Bahia (01:50 BST) 2.18 3.65 3.65 100.67 %

Re: Brazil Serie B July 13th-14th 2010 Duque De Caxaias-Portuguesa=over(1.61) bet365 stake 6 / 10 Duque is the penultimate in the standings with 3 points in 7 games with a score of w1-d0-l6 goals scored 5 goals conceded 16 Portuguesa is sixth in the standings with 13 points in 7 games with a score of W4-D1-L2 15 goals conceded 10 goals scored The home side during the break for the World bought many players like goalkeeper Lopez, and Amaral Gustavao defenders, midfielders Xaves, Danilo Teixeira Rios.Il department more strengthened and the attack with the addition of some players such as Somalia Thiago Cunha Alecsandri, Geovane Maranhao, Andre Luis and Elias. The Portuguesa some training problems such as lack of defenders Domingos and entitled as holders as midfielders Mauricio and Fabricio and Henrique. Guests can count on an attack that is the best in the league but have a very careful and solid defense. The defense of Duque is very happy collecting 16 goals in 7 matches. Portuguesa is one of the candidates for promotion. From this analysis, I think that the most logical is over :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie B July 13th-14th 2010 any body got team news or any ideas on these matches. guaratingeuta vs bahia? ok i like the home team even dow they are new to the league this season, they have a great home record 3wins an a draw, they have started really well. bahia are i say 1 of the teams that will be fighting for promotion but have had a bad few games in there state league. so im not to sure on this match. but like i said i like the home team any team news on this would be great. dose any1 know why santo andre are playing bad and had a bad start to, hav they bought any new players. :ok over 3.5 i feel in this game tonite figueirense vs vila nova, vila nova are bottom with 3points and the home team here avg 3 goals a game. over 2.5 is at 1/2 i will do this with a accum. 3.5 is at 5/4 i do that with a double. any body with more tips and advoice post them up . good luck

Re: Brazil Serie B July 13th-14th 2010 My thoughts on tonight games... Duque de Caxias vs Portugesa As for Duque de Caxias and Portugesa game, we should be able to see some goals at both sides. New Portugesa signing Dodo will be one of the highlight players tonight that is for sure, and i expect great debut for veteran striker. Former player has great preparation period for Portugesa and i hope he will continue in the same manner. He was formerly Vasco da Gama frontmen scoring 11 goals in 17 matches (Carioca state championship 2010) pick: over 2.75 goals odds: @1.88 stake 4/10 bookie: 12Bet/IbcBet Sao Caetano vs Santo Andre My second bet will be Sao Caetano to win against Santo Andre. Santo Andre played great football in Paulista A1 state competition, lost in final vs Santos, but then many players left the team and bad period came to Andrense team faster then expected. They started serie B as first favourite to win promotion, but they are in bad downtrend and they will have hard time to stop this situation. They have one new signing, striker Sandro Hiroshi, former Resende player. Still i think that Sao Caetano is too strong for them and home win is my call here. Sao Caetano didn´t lose vs his tonight oponnent for about 4 years with 2 wins and 6 draws. pick: -0.5 AH Home odds: @1.99 stake: 5/10 bookie: pinnaclesports :ok

Re: Brazil Serie B July 13th-14th 2010 Tough decisions tonight, since the championship is virtually starting all over. My favourites for tonight are Figueirense (too late now), Coritiba and Náutico. Dangerous games for Portuguesa and América-MG.

Re: Brazil Serie B July 13th-14th 2010

My thoughts on tonight games... Duque de Caxias vs Portugesa As for Duque de Caxias and Portugesa game, we should be able to see some goals at both sides. New Portugesa signing Dodo will be one of the highlight players tonight that is for sure, and i expect great debut for veteran striker. Former player has great preparation period for Portugesa and i hope he will continue in the same manner. He was formerly Vasco da Gama frontmen scoring 11 goals in 17 matches (Carioca state championship 2010) pick: over 2.75 goals odds: @1.88 stake 4/10 bookie: 12Bet/IbcBet :ok
:clap:clap:clap

Sao Caetano vs Santo Andre My second bet will be Sao Caetano to win against Santo Andre. Santo Andre played great football in Paulista A1 state competition, lost in final vs Santos, but then many players left the team and bad period came to Andrense team faster then expected. They started serie B as first favourite to win promotion, but they are in bad downtrend and they will have hard time to stop this situation. They have one new signing, striker Sandro Hiroshi, former Resende player. Still i think that Sao Caetano is too strong for them and home win is my call here. Sao Caetano didn´t lose vs his tonight oponnent for about 4 years with 2 wins and 6 draws. pick: -0.5 AH Home odds: @1.99 stake: 5/10 bookie: pinnaclesports :ok
:beer :nana:nana:clap:clap:clap

Duque De Caxaias-Portuguesa=over(1.61) bet365 stake 6 / 10 Duque is the penultimate in the standings with 3 points in 7 games with a score of w1-d0-l6 goals scored 5 goals conceded 16 Portuguesa is sixth in the standings with 13 points in 7 games with a score of W4-D1-L2 15 goals conceded 10 goals scored The home side during the break for the World bought many players like goalkeeper Lopez, and Amaral Gustavao defenders, midfielders Xaves, Danilo Teixeira Rios.Il department more strengthened and the attack with the addition of some players such as Somalia Thiago Cunha Alecsandri, Geovane Maranhao, Andre Luis and Elias. The Portuguesa some training problems such as lack of defenders Domingos and entitled as holders as midfielders Mauricio and Fabricio and Henrique. Guests can count on an attack that is the best in the league but have a very careful and solid defense. The defense of Duque is very happy collecting 16 goals in 7 matches. Portuguesa is one of the candidates for promotion. From this analysis, I think that the most logical is over :hope:hope:hope
Profit :clap:ok:cheers:ok:clap