12.07 Icelandic Cup

KR Reykjavik - Throttur Reykjavik The odds aren't high but this is a sure banker. I'd like to feel differently as Throttur is my team but unfortunately there is not a chance in hell Throttur will mount even the slightest challenge. We have never challenged KR, we always lose. Last year we lost against more or less the same KR team something like 0-4 at home. We were relegated and lost our key players and our team is total scheid this season in the 2nd division conceiding against teams that used to be close to automatic wins in the past. Pick: KR to win @ 1.28 for 10 units. *** Vikingur Olafsvik -Stjarnan 1st division team against a 3rd division team. Even though Stjarnan has struggled away they beat 3rd division team easily earlier in the cup and FH away in the league. This is a good game for them to get their confidence going again after two defeats in the league. Pick: Stjarnan to win @ 1.71 for 10 units. *** Fram - Valur Anybodies game really. Fram played really poorly against FH and have some suspensions but also Valur has struggled lately and couldn't put away and almost lost against Haukar in the league. Will be a hard fought game and if forced to pick I'd say Fram to win @ 2.3 but I just don't have any feel for this game so will not pick myself.

Re: 12.07 Icelandic Cup Was thinking along the same lines as you Zibbit, it is just a usual question - how seriously will KR and Stjaernan take the cup ? Though I believe that with another season going not too well KR will try to take whatever they can.

Re: 12.07 Icelandic Cup

Event Fram - Valur
Selection Valur DNB (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 12/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 1.73 (Back)
Reasoning Last Monday these two teams draw 2-2 for the league and now they are repeating the game for the cup. Now is a knock out game and the draw has no meaning. After that game, Fram was well defeated on their last game by 4-1 against FH, and for today's game they have some important absences, like Jóns Guðna Fjólusonar and their captain Kristjáns Haukssonar. This is a derby game where the support is intense and the results are very balanced. Both teams are on bad form and looking to this game as a chance to back to the good results. Valur has better team and due to the absences of the hosts, i think they are favorite, but a draw can also happen here.

Re: 12.07 Icelandic Cup

KR Reykjavik - Throttur Reykjavik Will both teams score in the match?
Pick: No 1.90
@Bwin I think this really is a strong bet
Unlucky, Throttur put in 2 goals completely at the end of the game a man down! KR do that too much, relax at the end of the games when they shoud have put it completely away already.

Re: 12.07 Icelandic Cup Standings for picks: Picks 6 Correct 4 Avg. Odds: 1.63 P/L: +1.38 units Would be doing a little better if I actually bet on the suggestions also ;-( Also I had some good picks midweek but only did them on blogabet and didn't post them here.