Stratford 11/07

3.30 Stratford - Passato - win at 15/8 BOG with Laddies Not really been following the jumps for a long time but had to look at this race for something else. Passato looks to have a real favourites chance here - he's a CD winner, acts on the ground, has won his last 2 races so in terrific form, won here 'easily' last time, has Tony Mccoy on board......... What can possibly go wrong ?..........:unsure His main market rival hasn't run for a long time and has no record of going well fresh and the rest of 'em seem mainly over the hill, on decline or generaly disappointing types. Given all that I'm surprised that Passato's odds are drifting according to 'Oddschecker'..........I thought he'd be odds on...........:unsure Hope there isn't something obvious that I haven't noticed.........

Re: Stratford 11/07 STUMPED 3.00 Stratford. 0.5 points each way. Not much to find with a few of the principals, and although up in the weights without winning, I think things can go to suit today and that suggests a big run is on the cards. Isn't the strongest of finishers, so the wise choice is to go each way.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.