Lay Of The Day Selections ~ July 8th

430 Folkestone: Il Portico Six runners but really only three have the capabilities to win this 1m4f handicap. Fav Mount Athos was really impressive last week and steps up in trip here but should carry his penalty to victory. The danger in my book is the top one Baltimore Clipper, been consistant and the handicapper has relented to give him a chance. Il Portico on the otherhand has been inconsistant although did run ok last time at Hamilton, a track where he has ran well before so it doesnt mean he will reproduce that here. Be surprised if he can beat both of the others mentioned.

Re: Lay Of The Day Selections ~ July 8th 14:20 Warwick Will be a close race this I reckon between a few of these, but I do think at the current prices Opera Gal cannot be touched and is a definite lay. Only two horses in the field got ratings and this one has a rating of 79, so on figures should be enough to take a Warwick maiden. However, this is far more competitive than usual. Sensationally has the scope to improve and will prefer the slight step down in trip. Goldolphin's runner has some scope to improve, and Ed Dunlop's has a chance too after running adequately at Lingfield. 1pt Win Lay; Opera Gal

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.