Finnsh Veikkausliiga 23 June

Marienhamn> Mypa = 1 (2.15) bet365 stake 4.21/10 Marienhamn is the thirteenth in the standings with 9 points in 10 games with a score in-house W0 D1 L4-5 goals conceded 11 goals scored. Mypa is the twelfth in the standings with 10 points in 10 games with a score outside house w2-l2 d1-5 goals scored 6 goals conceded. Marienhamn: The players were questioned, and Sebastian Strandvall Sasha Anttilainen. While Sundman and Wilhelm Ingves are out for injuries. Mypa: The players out for injuries are Ady, Antti Okkonen and Pele Koljonen. Marienhamn are still without a home win, I think today is the time of the first victory for the following reasons. Marienhamn is playing in a convincing manner, but also because Mypa to missing some important players. Declining share in many books. My prediction is 1 :hope:hope:hope

Re: Finnsh Veikkausliiga 23 June

Marienhamn> Mypa = 1 (2.15) bet365 stake 4.21/10 Marienhamn is the thirteenth in the standings with 9 points in 10 games with a score in-house W0 D1 L4-5 goals conceded 11 goals scored. Mypa is the twelfth in the standings with 10 points in 10 games with a score outside house w2-l2 d1-5 goals scored 6 goals conceded. Marienhamn: The players were questioned, and Sebastian Strandvall Sasha Anttilainen. While Sundman and Wilhelm Ingves are out for injuries. Mypa: The players out for injuries are Ady, Antti Okkonen and Pele Koljonen. Marienhamn are still without a home win, I think today is the time of the first victory for the following reasons. Marienhamn is playing in a convincing manner, but also because Mypa to missing some important players. Declining share in many books. My prediction is 1 :hope:hope:hope
:wall:wall:wall