** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Windsor 21st June (eve)

6.40 Windsor This time of year you have to start takng notice of 3yr olds simply because they start to compete against their elders and Shesells Seashells stands out like a sore thumb watching back her replay she won with great ease and fantastic attitude and should appreciate the step up in trip, switched yards to Bell's and Detori a strong booking. 1pt win shesells seashells 3/1 bet365

Re: Windsor 21st June (eve) 19:10 Windsor No prices yet of course for a 2yo maiden race over 6f, but one horse that went into my notebook was Sylvester Kirk's Ad Vitam and will hopefully get a 20/1 + price for him. Raced here over 5f in April in its only start to date and was in the rear, running very green until the last part of the race where he made eyecatching headway from miles back. Did finish 15l behind, but a horse that did well in the Norfolk stakes at Ascot, and behind a couple more winners. Sylvester Kirk's juveniles have been in decent form, with a +22.08 for a £1 level stake, with 4 places from 22runs. This horse has been a non-runner a few times with a self-cert. May mean they've been waiting for a more suitable race. Perhaps Monday night at Windsor will be the night.

Re: Windsor 21st June (eve) 8.40 Windsor GIVE YOUR VERDICT was outpaced over seven furlongs last time out so a return to a mile should suit Sir Michael Stoute's runner. The trainer has a good strike rate at the track and can enhance it further here by seeing off Rule Maker from the Jeremy Noseda yard. Evs Bet 365

Re: Windsor 21st June (eve) 18:40 - Shesells Seashells @ 3/1 Coral (bog) Looks to have won an ok maiden lto with the 6th horse winning nto, given mark of 70 fto in handicap company and the booking of Dettori looks a strong one, think we could see a move for this come closer to the off.

Re: Windsor 21st June (eve)

19:10 Windsor No prices yet of course for a 2yo maiden race over 6f, but one horse that went into my notebook was Sylvester Kirk's Ad Vitam and will hopefully get a 20/1 + price for him. Raced here over 5f in April in its only start to date and was in the rear, running very green until the last part of the race where he made eyecatching headway from miles back. Did finish 15l behind, but a horse that did well in the Norfolk stakes at Ascot, and behind a couple more winners. Sylvester Kirk's juveniles have been in decent form, with a +22.08 for a £1 level stake, with 4 places from 22runs. This horse has been a non-runner a few times with a self-cert. May mean they've been waiting for a more suitable race. Perhaps Monday night at Windsor will be the night.
Just gone 50/1 @ Corals.

Re: Windsor 21st June (eve) GENE AUTRY 7.40 Windsor. Place Lay. Has shown enough to suggest a win is on the cards tonight, but the limited bare form may not stand up to much if there's a falsely run race. I think there could be and I also think it would suit others better if there was. So, at around 1/3 in the place market, I think the value call is to place lay.

Re: Windsor 21st June (eve)

19:10 Windsor No prices yet of course for a 2yo maiden race over 6f, but one horse that went into my notebook was Sylvester Kirk's Ad Vitam and will hopefully get a 20/1 + price for him. Raced here over 5f in April in its only start to date and was in the rear, running very green until the last part of the race where he made eyecatching headway from miles back. Did finish 15l behind, but a horse that did well in the Norfolk stakes at Ascot, and behind a couple more winners. Sylvester Kirk's juveniles have been in decent form, with a +22.08 for a £1 level stake, with 4 places from 22runs. This horse has been a non-runner a few times with a self-cert. May mean they've been waiting for a more suitable race. Perhaps Monday night at Windsor will be the night.
Followed you on this one Lars, good luck mate :hope

Re: Windsor 21st June (eve) 9.10 race Been looking and down to 3, Leader of the land too short at odds on for me with another rise in the weights and no form at the track, Baltimore clipper, not sure why this one is such a big price and has some form here, steps up in trip. Whiepa snappa rating has gone down and again has form here and can give the favourite something to do. Last race at Sandown was a decent effort Baltimore clipper 3pts win @ 15.5 BF Whiepa Snappa 5pts win @ 6.6 BF