Blatch

BAM

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blatch Im shocked to say the least ! I knew Blatch many years ago from the early days of the Betfair forum. Seemed very genuine and a good lad. Greed must have taken over somewhere and thats one of the big faults of Betfair imvho, its makes us small punters think big and that big is very possible. Its very easy to slide into oblivion and not give a toss about anything else but making money. Been there, done it, and I feel for the bloke coz he`s clearly ill. Regarding the people who have been ripped off, I have little sympathy. They knew what they were getting into and trusting people with YOUR money is stupid as stupid can get, its people wanting money for doing nothing. Its becasue of people like that, that these leeches exist. Very few people have what it takes to make cash and the ones who do, DONT sell their info. Why would they ?? It the biggest urban legend ever. There is no perfect system , yet people still seek it out. Look at the ads on Ebay, you can see from a mile away that theyre shockingly bad and doomed to fail, yet they sell like hot cakes ¬!! A sad story for all involved. For what its worth ,i got done mnay years ago by a bookmaker who advertised in the sun, Burns Brothers. Cant remember the full story now coz it was many years ago, but they went standout odds on the league titles in Eng & Scot, and I went in biggish on Man Utd & Celtic. It was something like Man Utd were 7/4 when 4/5 everywhere ,and Celtic were evens when 4/9 everywhere. They both won , and I kept asking for payment for about 8 weeks and kept getting told the cheque was in the post. It never arrived. Then the police contacted me telling me theyd ran away to greece/cyprus and have vanished. Never heard anything again !! If somethings too good to be true, it probably is :eek

Re: Blatch Wasnt upto anything dodgy Paul - Came as a bit of a shock thats all - no one told me !! I didnt even know he played poker its been that long since we spoke :eek Lost touch with all my old mates from way back when. I use the term mates in the loosest term of the phrase, but it was good times taking the betfair punters for good money by working stuff out together and getting crazy odds. I`ll never forget huge win we had on the gary jules xmas number one, think there were about 8 of us involved and got the odds down from 80 into about 3 at the close. Got up in a foto from the darkness , lol Just goes to show you never really know anyone, especially online. Just made me think a little I guess ? Ive forgotten a lot, my age showing I guess

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...