Blatch

BAM

Re: Blatch I have to say i spent 7 hours reading through it all last night and reading the spreadsheet they had got hold of from Betfair, All though they now seem to think this has been tampered with as well :unsure And are awaiting a new one fromBetfair as they have access to the account. It seems like he also took a lot of money of people for WSOP upto £40k and never put a penny of that into Betfair and hasnt since a £300 deposit a few months ago so people who have backed him since then for the World Cup etc he has the money somewhere stashed :@ I personally wasnt invested in this as i would never trust anyone with large ammounts of my money. Also looked at the original thread and it seems just wrong :eek The amounts he was "making" he could not of before a game no matter what anyone says. Also he also greened up to a few pence more on one team in which case it should of been more like a lot of £££. Unfortunently people have fallen for this and he has said last night he was going to go on and comment but hasnt so seems like he has done one with everyones money and he has traded money on 1.01s at 3am to his account :eek Facebook page has been made here http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=126789790694981&ref=ts If anyone on here invested in him then sorry but looking at the original thread now as i didnt see it before it was a scam :unsure

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blatch There is actually a whole lot of money missing as well, The account was up judging by my calculations and others as well. He last deposited money into the account a hell of long time ago which was £300 since then he has been bankrolled to the tune of 40k so where has that disappeared to then as it never entered the betfair account? I as well as others think he has amassed over 100k himself somewhere and the police should be involved in this but no one seems to want to do that hmmmm

Re: Blatch

impossible that he means it, I fully agree. No one will ever see a penny here. Let's hope that this serves as a warning to others about their greed
I think it is impossible or nearly for him to give the people there money back in a short term. If he mean it serious it will be a very long term project, if not a live time project I think no one of us, can say for sure that it is impossible that he means it. How can anyone say this now? Blatch posted to get in contact with the people who are involved, to work something out. As long as there is no feedback of them, if it worked or not, no one really can say he not means it. Yes he failed, yes he did wrong, yes it was more than awful what he did. But thats it. No prejustice about the future. If after 2 - 4 weeks nothing happens, based on trustfull information of the involved people, if there isnt anything like a plan or contract with them, than we could say he not means it. I do disagree that this serves as a warning for others about their greedy :unsure Is a bit to throw all people in one pot. Yes some do cause of greedy, others to see a chance which is not based on greed, and some people really do stake others cause they want to give them a opportunity to play games they normally would not do. Which means giving this players a chance even to improve their game and level up. No greed of the staker there. But yes it will be a warning for stakers in future, just to look closer As always, readers forgive for my english please

Re: Blatch I've not read everything on this, but from what I have read was of the impression he's just a "degenerate gambler" who got in deeper and deeper - just been reading through this thread though - http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=48454.0 - which compares actual trades with declared trades and seems he's been dishonest about it virtually from the start - the declarations just dont match his trades!!

So do you consider everyone that stakes people as greedy?
No, not everyone. I've staked people myself. However I viewed it as a gamble, not as an investment. I was prepared never to see a dollar of it back. People here have put in serious sums of cash that some of them don't appear to be able to afford. They have done so with no form of transparancy of the process. This has been done in the hope of a fast buck based on someones skill. In a situation like this, the greedy are always the biggest victims. Words are meaningless, you judge a man on his actions

Re: Blatch I cant help myself - I'm looking through the spreadsheet - this looks incredibly damning..... On 21st January, Raquibul Hasan was backed for £5,000 at 1.01 to score 50 runs in the second innings of the first test between Bangladesh and India. The scorecard is here - http://live.cricketxtra.com/493/india-vs-bangladesh-chittagong-17-january-2010/Scorecard.html - he was out for 13, so would NEVER have beeen anywhere near a 1.01 shot - MUST be a dump of funds musn't it? Also, adding up the entire losses in the spreadsheet, it comes to £43,584.20, so if the losses are £120,000, then where's the other £80,000?

Re: Blatch :ok Investment/gamble/staking just different levels of risk and agree that whatever is put in you shoud be prepared never to see it back let alone a profit but should only be done with what you can afford. But it's one thing losing it and another having it stolen.

No, not everyone. I've staked people myself. However I viewed it as a gamble, not as an investment. I was prepared never to see a dollar of it back. People here have put in serious sums of cash that some of them don't appear to be able to afford. They have done so with no form of transparancy of the process. This has been done in the hope of a fast buck based on someones skill. In a situation like this, the greedy are always the biggest victims. Words are meaningless, you judge a man on his actions
Apart from 1 or 2 of the actual "stakers"though i thought in the main it wasn't the losses but the deception that had caused the problem:unsure Anyway hope something gets sorted for them whatever their motivation.

I cant help myself - I'm looking through the spreadsheet - this looks incredibly damning..... On 21st January, Raquibul Hasan was backed for £5,000 at 1.01 to score 50 runs in the second innings of the first test between Bangladesh and India. The scorecard is here - http://live.cricketxtra.com/493/india-vs-bangladesh-chittagong-17-january-2010/Scorecard.html - he was out for 13, so would NEVER have beeen anywhere near a 1.01 shot - MUST be a dump of funds musn't it? Also, adding up the entire losses in the spreadsheet, it comes to £43,584.20, so if the losses are £120,000, then where's the other £80,000?
He also had a WSOP staking to the tune of £14000 to play main event He also had 10% stakes in other at the WSOP which he could never afford to pay for, but if they cashed he won free money. He also contacted the original stakers + 20-40 other people for more investment after the original bank was gone, some UK pro's have upwards of 10k invested. The actual figure looks to be between 80k and 120k at the moment

He also contacted the original stakers + 20-40 other people for more highly speculative gambling money after the original bank was gone' date= some UK pro's have upwards of 10k gambled. The actual figure looks to be between 80k and 120k at the moment
fyp :ok

I cant help myself - I'm looking through the spreadsheet - this looks incredibly damning..... On 21st January, Raquibul Hasan was backed for £5,000 at 1.01 to score 50 runs in the second innings of the first test between Bangladesh and India. The scorecard is here - http://live.cricketxtra.com/493/india-vs-bangladesh-chittagong-17-january-2010/Scorecard.html - he was out for 13, so would NEVER have beeen anywhere near a 1.01 shot - MUST be a dump of funds musn't it? Also, adding up the entire losses in the spreadsheet, it comes to £43,584.20, so if the losses are £120,000, then where's the other £80,000?
Basically what is believed is he dumped £20k to his account on 1.01s and only lost £23,000 other money is still not found, whether he has it ina account somewhere or has spent it god knows but he was only down £23,000 after the dumps Does anyone have a link to where he was asking for staking at the WSOP?

Re: Blatch someone just posted this on the Blondie forum and was called an idiot, a lot of crap is being posted but i really dont think he deserved to be called an idiot. It worked for him because everyone is too nice here and crucially, not aware of the subject matter - he'd not have lasted five minutes on the betfair forum with this scam and none of them would last five minutes trying to scam poker stakes here - know your audience. The unhelpful lesson is trust is not enough, if you don't know the subject find out before you put in.

Re: Blatch All ok then, you'd have to trust a bloke like this with your bank account details wouldn't you ? What could possibly go wrong :unsure

Further to my post on the blonde forum on Sunday, 20th, I am now writing this private message to you as an investor to provide you with an update. As previously promised it is always been my intention to pay this money back. Due to the cashing in of financial investments from my extended family I will shortly be in a position to start paying off the money that people invested in me. As you may be aware some financial investments can take at least 30 days or more to be released. I have no doubt that shortly you will see evidence of people receiving money back. Im hoping the people who receive this money will let others know that I am indeed paying it back. In order for me to be able to pay the money back, as previously requested, I need you to email me at [email protected] stating your bank details and how much you invested.

Re: Blatch I can understand why he wants them to Email how much they are owed AJ, for his own protection he is best getting proof how much he owes,if they give him the deatils they cant comeback in the future and try and claim it was more than he has in his own records, not sure about giving your Bank details, i think its OK,but would phone my bank and ask for advice first, its got to the point nobody believes a word he says,if he is genuinely saying he can pay cash back i assume someome will take him up on the offer and post the news

I can understand why he wants them to Email how much they are owed AJ, for his own protection he is best getting proof how much he owes,if they give him the deatils they cant comeback in the future and try and claim it was more than he has in his own records,
Surely he nows what he owes ? There will be written records of the deals and bank transfers.

Surely he nows what he owes ? There will be written records of the deals and bank transfers.
yes but things are very complicated,lots of people involved, people could say they are owed all sorts of money who knows what could be sprung on him, getting them to tell him how much they are owed is also proof and could save him a lot of grief,

Re: Blatch Hes lost track of what was actually put in and by who, Apparently he has gone to the police for protection for his family :lol As there is apparently some people after him, 1.01 he doesnt confess what he has done :rollin Anyway back to the topic, i know this could seem out of order but remember the AFON and some one apparently put £44,000 on a match when it was 4-0? And then it later turned out he made it up for attention and to get hits for the website! Any chance this is happening here ?

Hes lost track of what was actually put in and by who, Apparently he has gone to the police for protection for his family :lol As there is apparently some people after him, 1.01 he doesnt confess what he has done :rollin Anyway back to the topic, i know this could seem out of order but remember the AFON and some one apparently put £44,000 on a match when it was 4-0? And then it later turned out he made it up for attention and to get hits for the website! Any chance this is happening here ?
Yes,very long thread and this has been mentioned,dont think Betfair would give any details of any persons acount or ACCOUNTS ? without police being involved,

Re: Blatch Exactly, its being brought up now i notice about it not all seeming correct and they would have recieved more hits than ever and they want to ban the user now :lol It wouldnt suprise me now if them posts are deleted and the user is banned, IT just seems to me to much like the ACON the guy said hes not coming back on, its his last post etc. I may very well be wrong but :eyes

Im sorry but now they have locked the thread' date=' gonna delete some posts and are advertising everything else on there forum says it all to me. Im not going to waste my time going to look at it again, i think its all a rib for publicity now[/quote'] I wish it was