Paddy Power World cup specials.

glceud

WC_730x150.jpg World Cup Specials Our World Cup specials are packed full of added value! We're celebrating the magic of the world's biggest and best sporting competition by running a series of special promotions over the course of the tournament - take part in one or all and increase your bankroll while watching the footie! Cheaters Never Prosper - We'll refund your buy-in if France loses! We'll never forgive Thierry Henry for 'that' handball, denying Ireland its chance to claim a place in South Africa this summer - just thinking about that moment brings a tear to my eye! Some might say we're bitter (Us? Never!) but we're running a series of Cheaters Never Prosper tournaments, each running on days when France play. The tournaments are all $5 + 50c freezeouts with $100 added to each, but you'll love the twist; if France lose, we'll refund you your buy-in! Yep, if Henry and his band of merry men are beaten all players will get their money back in celebration - it's the least we could do! Cheaters Never Prosper schedule:
Date / Time TournamentMoney-Added
June 11th @ 8.20pm Cheaters Never Prosper $5 + 50c freezeout $100 PLUS BUY-IN REFUNDED IF FRANCE LOSE
June 17th @ 8.20pm Cheaters Never Prosper $5 + 50c freezeout$100 PLUS BUY-IN REFUNDED IF FRANCE LOSE
June 22nd @ 4.20pmCheaters Never Prosper $5 + 50c freezeout$100 PLUS BUY-IN REFUNDED IF FRANCE LOSE
Greek Bailout - We'll give you a 2nd chance to win for FREE! It turns out the Greeks are much better footballers than financial planners - the rest of Europe has had to bail them out this year! We want to spread the economic love though, and so we're running the Greek Bailout tournaments on each day that our Hellenic cousins play in the World Cup, giving all players in these special tournaments a second chance if they mess up! Each tournament is a $3 + 30c freezeout with $50 added, and all players have the option to get a 2nd chip stack for free if they lose all their chips before the 1st break arrives - WE'RE BAILING YOU OUT! Greek Bailout schedule:
June 12th @ 8.40pm Greek Bailout $3 + 30c freezeout $50 PLUS FREE 2nd CHANCE STACK BEFORE BREAK
June 17th @ 8.40pm Greek Bailout $3 + 30c freezeout$50 PLUS FREE 2nd CHANCE STACK BEFORE BREAK
June 22nd @ 8.40pmGreek Bailout $3 + 30c freezeout$50 PLUS FREE 2nd CHANCE STACK BEFORE BREAK
Playing Away From Home - Knock out a WAG and win the bounty! It seems that half of the newspaper column inches devoted to the English football team is focused on their wives, girlfriends, friends wives,friends wives girlfriends, and in some cases even a Granny or two ! Well - the girls will be left at home this year and will have nothing better to do then play a bit of poker while their menfolk play their matches. We're putting a bounty on their heads for anyone skillful enough to knock them out. Playing Away From Home Schedule:
June 12th @ 8.20pm Play Away From Home $5 + 50c freezeout$50 PLUS 4 X $50 BOUNTIES ON PPPCHERYLCOLE PPPCARLYZUCKER PPPABBEYCLANCY and PPPCOLEEN ROONEY
June 18th @ 8.20pm Play Away From Home $5 + 50c freezeout$50 PLUS 4 X $50 BOUNTIES ON PPPCHERYLCOLE PPPCARLYZUCKER PPPABBEYCLANCY and PPPCOLEEN ROONEY
June 23rd @ 8.20pmPlay Away From Home $5 + 50c freezeout$50 PLUS 4 X $50 BOUNTIES ON PPPCHERYLCOLE PPPCARLYZUCKER PPPABBEYCLANCY and PPPCOLEEN ROONEY
Dont know about the value but the Greek bailout is priceless

Re: Paddy Power World cup specials.

My buy-in refund on the Cheaters game has come by way of a $5.50 token (valid for 1 month) rather than a refund to my account. Not what it says on the tin. :eyes This week's Cheaters game is showing in the lobby at 8.20, not 4.20.
They forgot to refund mine so when i complained they refunded cash to my account

Re: Paddy Power World cup specials. I emailed after the previous tourney to say they hadn't refunded me and they replied saying they had given me a $5.50 token, which I then found. I don't know if it was there all along or whether my email prompted them. I did email back to say that the info on site said refund not token and I thought they should have made it clearer since the token is only valid for a month. They just replied saying let them know if it expired before I could use it and they would give me another. Anyway, I used it for last night's tourney and now checking my account they've given me a $5 STT token valid for 9 days. :wall I'm off to complain more strongly...

• 2 weeks later...