Everyday Football Bets

FleetFanatic

This is an incredibly simple thing I been doing, sometimes the odds are short but it's finding lots of winning bets. I don't mind sharing it. I simply go here http://www.soccervista.com/bet.php?sh=1 but ignoring the "tips" I look for all matches where only one side won their last match & they are the selections. That's it. Monday was 5/5, Tuesday was 6/6. You can check this yourself. It was like this most of last week too! Twice it this method hit 8/8 last week! My last losing bet was about 10 days ago, although I did hit 6/7 on that day. So now to see how it stands up in public, which means we're due to lose. Every day I shall bet 10pts, to be shared amongst ALL bets that day. There are no bets wednesday, but Thursday start in the middle of the night, so will post them now. Sweden Hammarby to beat Degerfors 13/8 Betfred US L.A. Galaxy to beat Real Salt Lake 2/1 Stan James 5pts on each. Friday's also: US Seattle Sounders FC to beat DC United 8/11 Betfred Singapore Singapore Armed Forces FC to beat Albirex Niigata FC odds to be advised as I can't find any????? 5pts on each. Edit: I shall post every couple of days or so.....

Re: Everyday Football Bets hi m8, very interesting - had a look on soccervista and do not understand yr selection of galaxy - salt lake. you are mentioning that you have chosen games where only one side has won their last match - checking history galaxy has won their last 3 and salt lake has won their last 4 - in additon galaxy is playing away at salt lake - still confident of a galaxy win?

Re: Everyday Football Bets

hi m8, galaxy has won their last 3 and salt lake has won their last 4 - in additon galaxy is playing away at salt lake - still confident of a galaxy win?
Salt Lake drew their last game, whereas LA Galaxy won theirs. However, they are both on 13 points in their last 5 matches, so i wish you luck with this selection :hope

Re: Everyday Football Bets Hi sounds interesting but that site has me really confused. Try as I might to see the games which would have been winning selections from Tuesday I just can't. If you say all games where only one team won the last game then that includes: Drogheda Woodlands Wellington Bohemians 2 draws, 1 loss and I can't see any more:unsure