Cartmel 29th

600 Cart: 91 Oursininlaw, 90 Stolen Moments, 88 Identity Parade 840 Cart: 88 Duty Free, 88 Itstooearly, 85 Grand Award, 85 Kingsmoss Preview; No novices at Stratford today but two tonight at Cartmel, its a funny track and some form just doesnt work around here so have to be treated with a little caution. The first race is the best on offer with previous winner Oursininlaw finally declared after a couple of withdrawals lately, if he runs he is interesting in the fact that he won around the tight Fakenham track, similar to this place, the bare form isnt great but the opposition are pretty moderate. Identity Parade looks likely to try and lead all the way, he improved last time but may want further, Woodmore was second that day and should get closer. Stolen Moments was second in a poor race the other night at Wetherby while Stand Clear is interesting with the sex allowance, the race in which she ran in at Aintree was a class above this. The only other one of interest is Atlantic Coast coming back from injury. The other race is wide open and no real decent form among them, we have an Irish horse and a bumper winner heading the market which just about says it all, Duty Free has changed stables since his last hurdles run and looks the safest option, two rags to look out for are Daniles Dream and Itstooearly. Daniels Dream is a massive price, 125/1 with SBet and his fast finishing fifth the other day wasnt a bad run and this track does throw up the odd shock, surely wont start at that price? Bets; 600 Car: Oursininlaw 1pt (3/1 PP bog) 600 Car: Stand Clear 1pt EW (7/1 SJ bog) 840 Car: Daniels Dream EW (125/1 SPBet)

Re: Cartmel 29th Cartmel 8.40 Itstooearly 0.5 e.w 26.00 almost everywhere Agree with Daniels dream. During my research also pointed out on him, put after that i saw another two very nice high odds runners. Jobekani ran very well last time, broke badly to hurdles, but managed to put some impact at the end. It's interesting that all the horses around him made nice races next or previous time out. I love Lady Williamson stable, always capable to score with big odds place. 51 for Jobekani is cool. Then i saw itstooearly. Already showed his qualities last season in two big class 4 races, finishing second. Now will have huge advantage with -10 lbs clayme by capable James Smithл James Moffatt's yard is another one, specialized in high odds place.

Re: Cartmel 29th Royal Flynn 9:10 Yet to win over the jumps. Has ran with credit on similar a mark. Worry is the two bad runs at this track. Lots of negatives but i'm gonna give him one more chance 14/1 looks on the big side. Sure to get a place.

Re: Cartmel 29th Graham Lee has a nice set of rides at Cartmel tonight and has been in good form with 4 winners from last 20 rides, with 2 2nd's and a 3rd. He also holds a decent record when riding here. 18:00 - Stand Clear 7/1 365 (bog) 18:30 - Let's Go Girls 14/1 Coral (bog) 20:10 - Thumbs Up 7/4 Ladbrokes (bog) 20:40 - Beat The Shower 14/1 Stan James (bog) 21:10 - Pinewood Legend 9/1 Coral (bog)

Re: Cartmel 29th Graham Lee has a nice set of rides at Cartmel tonight and has been in good form with 4 winners from last 20 rides, with 2 2nd's and a 3rd. He also holds a decent record when riding here. 18:00 - Stand Clear 7/1 365 (bog) 18:30 - Let's Go Girls 14/1 Coral (bog) 20:10 - Thumbs Up 7/4 Ladbrokes (bog) 20:40 - Beat The Shower 14/1 Stan James (bog) 21:10 - Pinewood Legend 9/1 Coral (bog) Noticed the last two are for Peter Niven who had a good winner the other day and lee gets winners for him they usually run well when he is booked. Think i will have a small win on each and a very small e/w double.