Haydock - 29th May

2:00 Haydock - Rose Blossom - 2pts @ 7/2 Bet a few decent sorts last time when making all to win at York. Has won at the track before and seems a speedy sort and this trip is ideal, Nearly a stone lower than most of the other danger and could have a great chance of making all to win again on speedy ground which she will love. Hanagan and Fahey combination also which has been great this season and she looks like the sort who could come on for that win last time out. 2:30 Haydock - Corporal Maddox - 1pt e/w @ 11/1 I've a liking for this horse, Don't know what happened last time out but it just faded away after 4f but I'm willing to give it another go. The previous run in a listed race behind Society Rock was impressive and I fancy him to put up another bold showing tomorrow against this decent field. Cecil and Queally are in great form lately and firing in the winners. Hopefully the ground will be suitable tomorrow as his record on very fast ground is poor enough, Not without place claims at least, In my opinion.

Re: Haydock - 29th May 4.45 Haydock Wow. What a race this looks, and most of the classy staying handicappers are turned out in this two mile contest. Crackentorp is a horse I rate rate highly, he placed at the Dante meeting, but there looks be better value today, especially in the case of DAYIA. Jeff Pearce is deemed unfashionable, which probably explains why his runner is a massive price, despite finishing a tremendous fourth in the Cesarewitch last season. Although the stats show he is yet to win over this far, he definately has the stamina for the trip and eased 1 lb having finished behind an enterprisingly ridden winner last time, he looks oustanding value at 25/1. 25/1 William Hill, EW

Re: Haydock - 29th May 3.30 Haydock Ok so on OR Autumn Blades has got a hell of a lot to find and he could well be tailed off when turning in, BUT he just keeps improving at the moment and is most defenetily bang in form having won a chester handicap on penultimate start and ran another solid race when 3rd at chester again when gaps didnt appear, should be better suited to this track and I cant just wirte him off because he steps up to group class for first time! He certainly has potential for listed company in his current mood! 0.25pt e/w autumn blades 66/1 bet365

Re: Haydock - 29th May 15:00 - Becqu Adoree 4/1 365 (bog) Interesting runner for Cumani who brings this one in from France and with Fallon in the saddle who's riding with huge confidence at present I think she'll go well. 15:30 - Lord Shanakill 11/4 365 (bog) Not much support for this one but went ok LTO behind Paco Boy, with Cecil's stable in rich form and a few question marks over rivals he could take another group win having previously won at 1&2 level. 16:45 - Bow To No One 16/1 Stan James (bog) - 17:20 Navajo Chief 9/1 Skybet Jarvis & Fallon team up in the last two races of the card and I think both could go well, Fallon's in top form at present as I've mentioned, both runners have shown fair ability in handicaps and look to have chance.

Re: Haydock - 29th May

Tip Detail
Sport Horse Racing
Event HAYDOCK 16:45
Selection URBAN POET (bog) (Each-Way)
Strength 2/10
Date 29/05/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 34.00 (Back)
Reasoning HAYDOCK 16:45 Each Way: URBAN POET Interesting on return from winter break into a Handicap race. Won 2 of 6 starts last year, price tag of this one was $2,900,000. Trained by Saeed Bin Suroor. His last two to go 2m miles from winter layoff have ran well. KITE WOOD won and DARLEY SUN placed 3RD in a Group 2. Still entered for the Gold Cup (50-1) and Northumberland Plate.
Close Window

Re: Haydock - 29th May

4.45 Haydock Wow. What a race this looks, and most of the classy staying handicappers are turned out in this two mile contest. Crackentorp is a horse I rate rate highly, he placed at the Dante meeting, but there looks be better value today, especially in the case of DAYIA. Jeff Pearce is deemed unfashionable, which probably explains why his runner is a massive price, despite finishing a tremendous fourth in the Cesarewitch last season. Although the stats show he is yet to win over this far, he definately has the stamina for the trip and eased 1 lb having finished behind an enterprisingly ridden winner last time, he looks oustanding value at 25/1. 25/1 William Hill, EW
FANTASTIC:clap:clap:clap:clap