Finland Kakkonen 28th may

ATLANTIS DNB @ 1.9 Betfair...stake 1/10.I know very little about this league,hence the small stakes but on early season form I'm taking Atlantis not to lose this one.There are only 4 games gone and Atlantis have lost once to second in the table Riverball(where do they get the names)2-1.They beat Vantaa 3-1 at home and LPS drew 1-1 away at Vanataa(2nd from bottom).LPS were also beaten 5-1 away at Gnisten.I just like the odds here on the home team and I'll give it a little shot.......

Re: Finland Kakkonen 28th may

ATLANTIS DNB @ 1.9 Betfair...stake 1/10.I know very little about this league' date='hence the small stakes but on early season form I'm taking Atlantis not to lose this one.There are only 4 games gone and Atlantis have lost once to second in the table Riverball(where do they get the names)2-1.They beat Vantaa 3-1 at home and LPS drew 1-1 away at Vanataa(2nd from bottom).LPS were also beaten 5-1 away at Gnisten.I just like the odds here on the home team and I'll give it a little shot.......[/quote'] 4-2,bet won.....