Denmark 2nd div 26th May

B1908 @ 10/11 Paddy Power...today I'm going for more bizarre lower league scandinavian action.There is an almost a full fixture list in this league today but this is the only match PP have priced(maybe it's on telly).In theory Skjold could still escape relegation but they'd have to win their 4 games left and hope that BGA and B1908 only get one point from their last 4 games.This is highly unlikely.B1908 on the other hand has a chance to escape relegation and really need a win today. B1908 went into a slump in the middle of the season but have seemed to recover somewhat in the last few weeks.They are 2-2-2 from their last 6 with 7 for and 7 against.Home they are 4-4-5 for 19 against 21.Skjold are 0-1-5 for 1 against 14.Away they are 2-3-8 for 7 against 20.In the past month both teams have played common teams.B1908 beat Nordvest 2-0 away whereas Skjold lost 1-0.B93 beat B1908 2-1 at home whereas they beat Skjold 5-0.B1908 also beat Skjold 3-1 away earlier. Of course this is a lower league and nothing is for sure but I think a 2/10 stake on the home team is worth a little investment....

Re: Denmark 2nd div 26th May And again I agree! You've mentioned some key points. To add on, B1908 are without injuries, while Skjold reportedly still don't have a full squad available, and quite a few are on their way back from injury and not yet 100%. B1908 also managed to hold Avarta to a draw, Avarta who look like they'll be securing promotion for next season. Most importantly though, is that this is probably B1908's biggest chance to secure a spot in the league next year, so I doubt they'll hold back. Nice find again, backing :ok