Sweden Superettan 28-29th May

Re: Sweden Superettan 28-29th May some really interesting lines available... i jumped on Brage for 2.27 and Väsby for 5.75 and I'm quite happy with it. incredible value. correct lines is something like Brage 2.0 and Väsby 4.0. wanted to bet Syrianska 3.30 aswell but a friend dissuaded me and now it's at 3.15 :(

Re: Sweden Superettan 28-29th May I really think Hammarby must win today else there will be HUGE HUGE problems for the club who are already struggeling with bad economy and with the results on the field. The fans are already angry and i dont think the club want it to be like last year -- Sundsvall - Örgryte I just read that Örgryte are going (LONG TRIP) to Sundsvall with only 2 forwards. They will miss important Alvaro Santos (6 matches , 5 goals) they also have 4 other players injured. Sundsvall are solid at home, i think they will take most of their points at home and why not do it against a team who got many injuries especially on the guy who make the goals? Sundsvall 2.30 -- Brage solid team at home and worth a punt or two at those odds bol :hope

Re: Sweden Superettan 28-29th May

I really think Hammarby must win today else there will be HUGE HUGE problems for the club who are already struggeling with bad economy and with the results on the field. The fans are already angry and i dont think the club want it to be like last year -- Sundsvall - Örgryte I just read that Örgryte are going (LONG TRIP) to Sundsvall with only 2 forwards. They will miss important Alvaro Santos (6 matches , 5 goals) they also have 4 other players injured. Sundsvall are solid at home, i think they will take most of their points at home and why not do it against a team who got many injuries especially on the guy who make the goals? Sundsvall 2.30 -- Brage solid team at home and worth a punt or two at those odds bol :hope
Hammarby 2-0 :clap Sundsvall 2-1 :clap

Re: Sweden Superettan 28-29th May

I also like the look of Sundsvall and will take them -0 -.5 @ 2.02 Betfair.Santos will be a big miss and a 9hour journey will have an effect on any away team.I'm going to leave Brage' date='they let me down last time by losing 1-0 away to Vasby so I'll leave them.....[/quote'] Thanks XZTA...glad I swerved Brage....

Re: Sweden Superettan 28-29th May Yep i didnt punt on Brage becuase i dont like newcomers, they are good in begin to fall, just look at Burnley I made some good profit on a double with Hammarby and Sundsvall and i hope you also made some profit :ok