** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Brazil Serie A May 26th-28th 2010

Wednesday 26 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif EC Vitória v Atlético Mineiro (23:30 BST) 2.22 3.6 3.45 101.81 %
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v Flamengo (23:30 BST) 2.92 3.5 2.62 100.99 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v Avaí FC (23:30 BST) 1.75 4.1 5.4 100.05 %
Thursday 27 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v Palmeiras (00:30 BST) 1.9 3.8 4.9 99.36 %
maximize.gif Grêmio Prudente v SC Corinthians (01:50 BST) 3.25 3.5 2.36 101.71 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Guarani Futebol Club (01:50 BST) 1.34 5.8 10.5 101.39 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v Botafogo FR (01:50 BST) 1.72 4.1 5.75 99.68 %
Friday 28 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Goiás EC v Ceará SC (01:00 BST) 1.87 3.75 4.6 101.88 %
maximize.gif Vasco da Gama v SC Internacional (01:00 BST) 2.65 3.4 2.86 102.11 %
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v Atlético Goianiense (01:00 BST) 1.82 3.7 4.8 102.81 %

Re: Brazil Serie A May 26th-28th 2010

Brazil - Serie A, Soccer - Wed 5/26 Pinnacle
o indicates a circled "bet type" with a lower maximum.o indicates a circled "bet type" with a higher maximum.
GameHandicapMoney LineTotal PointsMore
Maximum Wager:5,600.00 USD2,800.00 USD2,800.00 USD
Wed 5/266401Fluminense o o 2.930 o
03:29 PM6402Flamengo o o 2.540 o
6403- Draw o 3.380
Wed 5/266404Gremio Porto Alegre o o 1.685 o
03:29 PM6405Avai o o 5.360 o
6406- Draw o 4.000
Wed 5/266407Vitória BA o o 2.140 o
03:29 PM6408Atletico Mineiro o o 3.470 o
6409- Draw o 3.620
Wed 5/266410Sao Paulo o o 1.833 o
04:59 PM6411Palmeiras o o 4.740 o
6412- Draw o 3.660
Wed 5/266413Cruzeiro o o 1.658 o
05:49 PM6414Botafogo RJ o o 5.580 o
6415- Draw o 4.050
Wed 5/266416Santos o o
05:49 PM6417Guarani Campinas o o
Wed 5/266419Gremio Prudente o o 3.190 o
05:49 PM6420Corinthians o o 2.320 o
6421- Draw o 3.490
Brazil - Serie A, Soccer - Thu 5/27
o indicates a circled "bet type" with a lower maximum.o indicates a circled "bet type" with a higher maximum.
GameHandicapMoney LineTotal PointsMore
Maximum Wager:5,600.00 USD2,800.00 USD2,800.00 USD
Thu 5/276554Atletico Paranaense o o 1.813 o
04:59 PM6555Atletico Goianiense o o 4.760 o
6556- Draw o 3.730
Thu 5/276557Goias o o 1.885 o
04:59 PM6558Ceara Fortaleza o o 4.390 o
6559- Draw o 3.680
Thu 5/276560Vasco o o 2.480 o
04:59 PM6561Internacional RS o o 2.970 o
6562- Draw o 3.440

Data

Mandante

Visitante

Chance de Vitória do Mandante

Chance de Empate

Chance de Vitória do Visitante

26/05/2010 Vitória Atlético MG 50.5 % 22.8 % 26.7 %
26/05/2010 Grêmio Avaí 47.8 % 22.1 % 30.1 %
26/05/2010 Fluminense Flamengo 26.7 % 23.6 % 49.7 %

Re: Brazil Serie A May 26th-28th 2010 For tonight I'm gonna take a double bet @1.94. Santos vs Guarani - Santos Cruzeiro vs Botafogo - Cruzeiro Santos vs Guarani Santos welcome back Neymar and Paulo Henrique Ganso. They didn't play last match due disciplinary issues. And I think both of them wanna prove on the field that they learned their lesson. Except for Robinho, in national squad, Santos will have a full fit squad. Besides that, Santos can now concentrate in brazilian national, untill last week they were divided between Libertadores and Série A. So far Guarani have made some decent matches, and coach Mancini already antecipated that he should start with the same eleven of the last game. Last weekend, when Cruzeiro woke up for the game they had no problems to make two goals in Guarani. Against a more consistent side Guarani will face a lot of troubles, specially in defense, they're not gonna concede 8 goals like first leg of Brazilian Cup, but I expect an easy home win. Cruzeiro vs Botafogo Cruzeiro must make a statement after their elimination of Libertadores. And I think that's the game to do so. They welcome back two important players, Leonardo Silva (captain and main defender) and Roger (attacking midfielder). Ok, Roger wasn't being used in first squad, but he's a cerebral player, just the kind of player Cruzeiro need right now. Gilberto wasn't giving 100%, he was worried about national squad, didn't want to pick an injury days before the official list of Brazil's 23. Besides Gilberto, Fabrício remain out with an injury, but Cruzeiro have a lot of defensive midfielders to replace him. Botafogo have a lot of troubles to this match, Loco Abreu (Uruguay national squad), Herrera (suspended) and Caio (suspended), so, in attack, coach Joel Santana should play with Edno (an attacking midfielder) and Alex (that played just one professional match). The other option is to play just with Edno in front and go in a 3-6-1 or 4-5-1 formation, what I think is suicide against Cruzeiro in Mineirão. Botafogo usually compensate their poor defense with a lot of goals in front, but I don't see it happening with Edno and Alex.

Re: Brazil Serie A May 26th-28th 2010 games i was eyeing up.. São Paulo SP - win Santos SP - win Cruzeiro MG vs Botafogo RJ - both teams to score Fluminense RJ vs Flamengo RJ - both teams to score i want to go for 2 games in a double and see which of the four would be best or maybe had a better idea :D any news from squads, injurys ect would be welcomed or advice:ok

Re: Brazil Serie A May 26th-28th 2010 gremio vs avai. any players missing 4 gremio. i have a feeling that they will win this game by a narrow magin. they seem to always have an upper hand against avai in the past seasions when they are playing at home.

Re: Brazil Serie A May 26th-28th 2010 i would appreciate anybody with infor about a site that is written in english about BRAZIL'S SERIE A soccer and statistics or analysis please. need to do a reserch about sao paulo vs palmeiras game. thanks guys

Re: Brazil Serie A May 26th-28th 2010 Why on earth are Corinthians at 2.40?! 3 out of 3 so far and only Ronaldo and Alessandro missing when they take on Gremio Prudente who've conceded 9 in 3 games. I know they won 4-0 in their only home match but this surely has to be value? :unsure I'm not familiar with Brasilian football betting so if one of the more experienced punters could give an insight that would be great thanks.

Why on earth are Corinthians at 2.40?! 3 out of 3 so far and only Ronaldo and Alessandro missing when they take on Gremio Prudente who've conceded 9 in 3 games. I know they won 4-0 in their only home match but this surely has to be value? :unsure I'm not familiar with Brasilian football betting so if one of the more experienced punters could give an insight that would be great thanks.
Corinthians is 2.20 at Sportingbet. The fact is that Corinthians is not playing good football. They were losing to Atlético PR (one of my candidates for relegation) at home and managed to win thanks to two red cards. They defeated Fluminense last weekend and I must say that they didn't deserve a draw, important to say that Fluminense lost to Ceara and had some troubles to defeat reserve squad of Atlético GO. I didn't saw their match against Grêmio. Besides that match you mentioned, Prudente did a good game against Flamengo, when the game was 1-1 they had a great chance to take the lead, latter they conceded a bizarre goal and suffered the other one in a very questionable penalty. I think Corinthians are favourite, but that odd is quite fair, wouldn't be a surprise to see a draw tonight. PS: Important to say that Prudente is very close to São Paulo and Prudente don't have fans, so Corinthians will have all crowd supporting them.

Corinthians is 2.20 at Sportingbet. The fact is that Corinthians is not playing good football. They were losing to Atlético PR (one of my candidates for relegation) at home and managed to win thanks to two red cards. They defeated Fluminense last weekend and I must say that they didn't deserve a draw, important to say that Fluminense lost to Ceara and had some troubles to defeat reserve squad of Atlético GO. I didn't saw their match against Grêmio. Besides that match you mentioned, Prudente did a good game against Flamengo, when the game was 1-1 they had a great chance to take the lead, latter they conceded a bizarre goal and suffered the other one in a very questionable penalty. I think Corinthians are favourite, but that odd is quite fair, wouldn't be a surprise to see a draw tonight. PS: Important to say that Prudente is very close to São Paulo and Prudente don't have fans, so Corinthians will have all crowd supporting them.
Thanks for the info mate.

Event Sao Paulo - Palmeiras
Selection Sao Paulo
Strength 10/10
Date 27/05/2010
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.80 (Back)
Reasoning I think São Paulo is favorite in this classic against Palmeiras, at Morumbi, on the fourth day of Brasileirão. Palmeiras is on crisis and this has always reflex on the field. Palmeiras is getting good results so far but Sao Paulo can take advantage of the bad moment of the club off the field. And a classic is always a different game. Palmeiras has seven points but in a classic this doesn't count, and even the crisis or the fatigue caused by Libertadores has no much meaning. Like this, i think Sao Paulo can continue with his good moment and he will defeat Palmeiras.

Event Cruzeiro - Botafogo RJ
Selection Cruzeiro
Strength 10/10
Date 27/05/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betfred @ 1.62 (Back)
Reasoning Undefeated on Brasileirao, Cruzeiro and Botafogo will face at Mineirão, looking to the top of the table with five points, with Cruzeiro only thinking on winning to overtake today's opponent. To Botafogo, third placed, these three points would left them on a comfortable position. Cruzeiro count with two important reinforcements to try their first win on the Campeonato Brasileiro against Bota. Cruzeiro is aware of Botafogo aiming and they should win the game.

Event Gremio - Avai
Selection Gremio
Strength 10/10
Date 27/05/2010
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.70 (Back)
Reasoning Out of Copa do Brasil, the Brasileirão has total priority to Grêmio. Even if the team is not well on the league: three games, two defeats and a draw. On a dangerous 18th position in the table, the responsibility against Avaí, at Olímpico, increases. Gremio needs to win to avoid any type of crisis. To do that they have to overtake the absences. I think Gremio will overcome the absences and they will react in this game defeating Avai.

Presidente Pudente is exactly 500 kilometers from São Paulo, but the big crowd Corinthians are not only in São Paulo, but in every state and we can say in all Brazil. The city of Presidente Prudente guild hosted the open arms and there is great excitement towards the team. Possibly a very dangerous game for Corinthians. Corinthians DBN @1.60 Sportingbet Draw +1 @ 4:00 Sportingbet The Cruzeiro after being eliminated from the Libertadores must embrace the Brazilian Championship and now has the opportunity at home to show it to their fans. Botafogo faces that without his three attackers Caio, Loko Abreu and Herrera and loses a lot of offensive power. [email protected] Sportingbet Cruzeiro +1.5 [email protected] Sportingbet

For tonight I'm gonna take a double bet @1.94. Santos vs Guarani - Santos Cruzeiro vs Botafogo - Cruzeiro Santos vs Guarani Santos welcome back Neymar and Paulo Henrique Ganso. They didn't play last match due disciplinary issues. And I think both of them wanna prove on the field that they learned their lesson. Except for Robinho, in national squad, Santos will have a full fit squad. Besides that, Santos can now concentrate in brazilian national, untill last week they were divided between Libertadores and Série A. So far Guarani have made some decent matches, and coach Mancini already antecipated that he should start with the same eleven of the last game. Last weekend, when Cruzeiro woke up for the game they had no problems to make two goals in Guarani. Against a more consistent side Guarani will face a lot of troubles, specially in defense, they're not gonna concede 8 goals like first leg of Brazilian Cup, but I expect an easy home win. Cruzeiro vs Botafogo Cruzeiro must make a statement after their elimination of Libertadores. And I think that's the game to do so. They welcome back two important players, Leonardo Silva (captain and main defender) and Roger (attacking midfielder). Ok, Roger wasn't being used in first squad, but he's a cerebral player, just the kind of player Cruzeiro need right now. Gilberto wasn't giving 100%, he was worried about national squad, didn't want to pick an injury days before the official list of Brazil's 23. Besides Gilberto, Fabrício remain out with an injury, but Cruzeiro have a lot of defensive midfielders to replace him. Botafogo have a lot of troubles to this match, Loco Abreu (Uruguay national squad), Herrera (suspended) and Caio (suspended), so, in attack, coach Joel Santana should play with Edno (an attacking midfielder) and Alex (that played just one professional match). The other option is to play just with Edno in front and go in a 3-6-1 or 4-5-1 formation, what I think is suicide against Cruzeiro in Mineirão. Botafogo usually compensate their poor defense with a lot of goals in front, but I don't see it happening with Edno and Alex.
Santos had a tough game and Cruzeiro did what you would expect to... FCP, three headshots, well done, mate.

Data

Mandante

Visitante

Chance de Vitória do Mandante

Chance de Empate

Chance de Vitória do Visitante

27/05/2010 Vasco Internacional 41.7 % 27.0 % 31.3 %
27/05/2010 Atlético PR Atlético GO 45.7 % 29.3 % 25.0 %
27/05/2010 Goiás Ceará 42.6 % 27.9 % 29.4 %

Event Atletico-PR - Atletico GO
Selection Atletico-PR
Strength 10/10
Date 28/05/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betclic @ 1.70 (Back)
Reasoning None of them won so far in the Campeonato Brasileiro. Both have only one point – with draws on the second game, playing at home. On the first and third game in the competition, both were defeat. And more, both have the same name. Meanwhile, Atlético-PR and Atlético-GO will have a big difference on this game at Arena da Baixada, counting for the fourth game of Brasileirão: the starting eleven. On the hosts side, a almost full team, with only one absence. On the other side, a visitor full of problems: seven on total, with the possibility of being eight. Meanwhile, the important is that both teams wants to rehabilitate on the competition, because the dangerous positioning is not comfortable. Two similar teams, but the visitors with so many problems should be defeated.

Re: Brazil Serie A May 26th-28th 2010 Goias - Ceara, Brasil Serie A Line ups: Goiás: Rodrigo Calaça, Wendel Santos, Rafael Toloi, Ernando e Jadilson, Amaral, Jonilson, Bernardo, Hugo, Everton Santos e Rafael Moura. Técnico: Emerson Leão Ceará: Diego, Marcos Pimentel (Oziel), Fabrício, Anderson e Ernandes, Michel, João Marcos, Eusébio e Geraldo, Misael e Washington. Técnico: PC Gusmão

Re: Brazil Serie A May 26th-28th 2010 Vasco da Gama - International, Brasil Serie A Line ups: Vasco da Gama: Fernando Prass, Elder Granja, Cesinha, Dedé e Ramon, Rafael Carioca, Nilton, Léo Gago e Souza, Philippe Coutinho e Dodô. Técnico: Celso Roth. Internacional: Abbondanzieri, Bolívar, Sorondo e Fabiano Eller, Nei, Sandro, Guiñazu, Andrezinho e Kleber, Walter e Alecsandro. Técnico: Jorge Fossati