** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Lingfield 19th May

3.00 Lingfield Pedasus might be worth another chance to build on his run last time out when second to run away winner showing a good attitude to continue running on strongly, unfortunately 3rd let the form down miserably next time out and that race does look weak but even so he had shown promise previously before flopping on penultimate start, not sure whether he is quite good enough to shed maiden tag but should be placed and may sneak more if the likely short fav flops. 0.25pt e/w pedasus 5.20 Lingfield Wunder Strike is relatively unexposed and still open to more improvement having racked up a quick 4 timer before found lacking zest on last time out, 6lb better off today (was running under new mark and penalty last time out) and a more experienced jockey on board today has previously won on him and been given a break since, gone well fresh before 0.5pt e/w wunder strike

Re: Lingfield 19th May All weather races....... 4.10 Chjimes looks the safest option here back on his favourite stamping ground with Mutamared as the obvious danger, but he seems to be a bit out of nick at the moment. Those are the top two on ORs, but lower down the rating I quite fancy Don Pele at an EW price, he has the plum draw and is in good form relative to this grade Chjimes - win at 4/1 Don Pele - EW at 16/1 4.45 - I'm a bit dubious about the two top rated horses in the claimer (Samarinda and Orchard Supreme). Both of them look out of form and both look like they need further than 7 furlongs, though the drop in class gives them both a good chance 'on the book'. Looking at the bigger priced ones I think Hinton Admiral could go ok, he's had a couple of runs since a break and now steps back up to his best trip. His two 'prep' runs have been over 5F at Wolves, which is too short for him and he doesn't go well there usually. He's won here a few times. Hinton Admiral EW at 10/1 5.20 - Expensive Problem is the selection here to follow up a last time out win. I'm 'chasing' here after selecting him last time when he won at 10/1 but I didn't back him. Not sure I'll back him today either as he's a bit short for an EW, but he did win with something in hand last time. The other one i fancy is the top weight, Kiss A Prince, who is lightly raced, has a good record on the AW and is having his second run back after a break. Expensive Problem - win at 9/2 Kiss A Prince - EW at 8/1 I've been going through a bad run recently and have had a break from betting. But 2 of my last 3 in BBotD have been winners, so maybe it's time to 'get back in the saddle' - I'll use todays selections as a guide to my form !............:unsure