Wednesday 19 May 2010 Home Draw Away
maximize.gif Hammarby TFF v Helsingborgs IF (17:00 BST) 11.5 5.8 1.34
maximize.gif Jönköpings Södra v Åtvidabergs FF (18:00 BST) 3.45 3.45 2.32
maximize.gif Falkenbergs FF v IF Brommapojkarna (18:00 BST) 3.75 3.45 2.2
maximize.gif Östersunds FK v BK Häcken (18:00 BST) 7.8 4.4 1.53
maximize.gif Degerfors IF v IF Elfsborg (18:00 BST) 6.8 4.6 1.54
maximize.gif Väsby United v IFK Göteborg (18:00 BST) 7.6 4.2 1.57
maximize.gif FC Trollhättan v Kalmar FF (18:00 BST) 8.4 4.5 1.51

Re: Sweden Cup Round 3 18-19 May Tonight I'm picking Djurgarden to win because Ljungskile will play their reserve team tonight so as to prepare for more important weekend fixture against Norrkoping. Ljungskile dont have such high ambitions as the away team and they have lots of attack problems. Djurgarden now have high ambitions for this cup because they've messed up in Allsvenskan and Superettan.They've recently invested money for new players and they will want to prove themselfs tonight. Djurgardens have invested in a good team, not the best but i feel they should be more than capable of getting a few past Ljungskile tonight. Djurgarden to win 23/20 Boylesports. :hope

Re: Sweden Cup Round 3 18-19 May I'll join you for a little bet @ 1.96 on Betfair -0 & -.5 on Djurgarden.More for interest than anything else.Ljunskile are amazingly 2 goals for and 2 against after 7 games,so this shouldn't be a thriller.If the home team put their reserve team out then Djurgardens should have a chance...we'll see...

Re: Sweden Cup Round 3 18-19 May

Tonight I'm picking Djurgarden to win because Ljungskile will play their reserve team tonight so as to prepare for more important weekend fixture against Norrkoping. Ljungskile dont have such high ambitions as the away team and they have lots of attack problems. Djurgarden now have high ambitions for this cup because they've messed up in Allsvenskan and Superettan.They've recently invested money for new players and they will want to prove themselfs tonight. Djurgardens have invested in a good team, not the best but i feel they should be more than capable of getting a few past Ljungskile tonight. Djurgarden to win 23/20 Boylesports. :hope
:wall:wall

I'll join you for a little bet @ 1.96 on Betfair -0 & -.5 on Djurgarden.More for interest than anything else.Ljunskile are amazingly 2 goals for and 2 against after 7 games' date='so this shouldn't be a thriller.If the home team put their reserve team out then Djurgardens should have a chance...we'll see...[/quote'] 2-0,bet lost....it wasn't a thriller...Ljunskile's first goal was scored by a player that has played all their games and their second by a rookie....that's cup football...

Event Falkenbergs - Brommapojkarna
Selection Brommapojkarna
Strength 10/10
Date 19/05/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.01 (Back)
Reasoning Falkenbergs started very bad the season and they know that they must concentrate and put all their efforts to try to get out of the relegation position they are. That's what they made on Monday, getting a great draw against one of the main contenders to the promotion; Orgryte. But now, with only 48 hours after that game, Falkenbergs must to rest their players and they will play with a secondary team. On the other side we have Brommapojkarna, who is making a great season on the main Sweden division. They are better and they are rested, so my favoritism goes to them.

Event Falkenbergs - Brommapojkarna
Selection Brommapojkarna
Strength 10/10
Date 19/05/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.01 (Back)
Reasoning Falkenbergs started very bad the season and they know that they must concentrate and put all their efforts to try to get out of the relegation position they are. That's what they made on Monday' date=' getting a great draw against one of the main contenders to the promotion; Orgryte. But now, with only 48 hours after that game, Falkenbergs must to rest their players and they will play with a secondary team. On the other side we have Brommapojkarna, who is making a great season on the main Sweden division. They are better and they are rested, so my favoritism goes to them.
Sounds a bit like groundhog day to me(same as Djurgardens),I'm keeping away from this one....but good luck to you....

any info about this match ? IMO Hammarby B +0.5 or +1 is a good bet :dude
No its like Hammarbys c-team against the serieleaders in first leauge They have this team as a talent team, if they succed there they move into real Hammarby