Serbian-super league-13th may

It's all over for UK football for another season bar a few play offs and the FA Cup final,so I'm having a look around other leagues for a bit of craic.There are two games left in the Serbian league and just like in the UK the promotion relegation battle skews the prices bigtime.I'm having an ultra small bet on two teams here simply because I think the price is based solely on motivation and not on ability.The first team is RAD Beograd @ 6/1 Paddy Power but I'll have a 1/10 stake on the 9/5 for the X2.Granted their away form isn't sparkling 1-5-8,but that 1 win came in their last game away at Vojvodina(home 7-2-4) after being 2-0 down.I just think the odds of 4/11 are way too short for Napredak.They're not bad at home(5-4-5),but that's still only 5 wins from 14 games and the pressure will be all on them today as 4/11 favs... The second team is Borac Cacak @ 6/4 with a little bit of draw cover.They are 8-3-3 at home having only conceded 9 in 14 games.One of their recent home games was a 0-0 with Crvena(away 10-2-2 for 21 ag 5).Kula away are 1-4-9 but of course they need the points.They have needed the points for some time and have only 1 win in their last 6 games home to bottom team Mladi. I'm not giving any guarantees here and these are just small speculative bets based on favourable prices.....good luck if you're bored and decide to have a small bet...