** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

32Red wsop qualifiers freeroll

Warbirds

Lol - I thought I'd post this here :) Our Irish Open campaign has now come to an end and 24 players will be travelling to Dublin to compete in this year’s Main Event. Next, we are thrilled to announce our latest poker campaign as we offer you the chance to grab a Las Vegas package to WSOP Event 56 between 2nd – 4th July. One of our regular players – warbirds - has already secured a €6,000 package to fabulous Las Vegas for this year’s 56th Event in the World Series of Poker. We are hoping to send many more 32Red Poker players to the WSOP to help 'warbirds' fly the 32Red flag and win some huge cash prizes, so here is what we have in store for you:

SPECIAL OFFER: FREE QUALIFYING TICKETS 32Red Poker is running an exclusive Freeroll and giving away 32 FREE Qualifying Tickets to this year’s WSOP Event 56 with a total value of €400! Here are the prizes: 1st – 2nd place: €100 + €9 WSOP56 Ticket 3rd – 12th place: €15 + €1 WSOP56 Ticket 13th – 32nd place: €1 + €0.10 WSOP56 Ticket Take your FREE shot at qualifying to this year’s World Series of Poker this coming Saturday 8th May at 17:30 (UK time) with 32Red Poker. All you will need in order to join our Freeroll is 32 Redbacks (worth 32 Cents), it’s that simple! Many of you may already have 32 Redbacks in your accounts, so registration will only take a few seconds. If this isn’t the case, don’t panic, as Redbacks are very easily collected at 32Red’s cash-game and tournament tables –

click here to find out how and best of luck!

Re: 32Red wsop qualifiers freeroll Thanks. I agree in general I prefer "winnable" packages than the 1-in-150 luck contest the bigger value packages can sometimes be. The structure of their sats is quite good: If you start at the 15 eur level, then 1 seat to the next level is awarded for every 7.3 players, then it's again 1 seat every 7.3 players for the weekly final (or better if the 2 seats guarantee is not reached). The final itself awards a package every 8.9 players, so nothing impossible... Of course there are several steps to this but I believe that this kind of structure is much better than a single 15 eur sat wasrding packages every 475 entries for instance. Good luck to those playing the freeroll Fred

• 3 weeks later...