Norway Adeccoliga 5 May

Wednesday 5 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bodø/Glimt v Løv-Ham (18:00 BST) 1.39 5.3 9.6 101.23 %
maximize.gif Mjøndalen v Follo (18:00 BST) 1.71 4 5.6 101.34 %
maximize.gif Nybergsund IL-Trysil v Fredrikstad (18:00 BST) 3.6 3.75 2.16 100.74 %
maximize.gif Sarpsborg 08 v Ranheim (18:00 BST) 1.94 3.7 4.5 100.80 %
maximize.gif Strømmen v Moss (18:00 BST) 2.54 3.55 2.98 101.10 %
maximize.gif Tromsdalen v Bryne (18:00 BST) 2.72 3.45 2.75 102.11 %
maximize.gif Sandnes Ulf v Alta (18:00 BST) 2.3 3.5 3.25 102.82 %

Re: Norway Adeccoliga 5 May I will play sandnes ulf. An underrated team that have had progression from their first match. Should beat Alta who have been on a tour all over the country to play football. 2.3 is in my opinion a gift and I am staking big on this match.

Re: Norway Adeccoliga 5 May I'm also on Sandnes but not for big stakes.It reassuring to hear someone from Norway also tipping them.I have noticed the amount of travelling Alta have had and an away match in Norway is an AWAY match.Some of the journeys are mammoth.I'm not sure if they fly but if not it's around a 29 hour drive.This league is a bit unpredictable though and it's hard to follow form.Sandnes beat Follo 1-3 away in their last game(that didn't involve too much travelling) and Alta drew 0-0 with Follo away.There aren't too many more pointers for me but home advantage and the vast journey from South to North(I'm not sure if Alta stayed in the North for the last week) sways me towards a small bet on the home team @ 6/5 with the jolly green giant......

Re: Norway Adeccoliga 5 May Bryne have another whopper of a journey,a 32hour drive.So surely they're going to fly.Still even if they do I still think the 2.12 DNB on Tromsdalen is quite generous.Bryne have failed to win any of their 3 away matches so far including a 2-1 loss at Alta(2nd from bottom) and a 0-0 at Follo(Bottom).They are very good at home but travelling in such a vast country sometimes seems to take it's toll on the away team. Tromsdalen aren't any world beaters but they've only played twice at home.They got a nice 2-0 win vs Lov-Ham and were beaten 2-1 by table toppers Ranheim.I just think 3.05 for the home team is a nice price for a home team against a team 2 points above them in the table,but I'll take the draw insurance and go for the Draw no bet on Betfair.....

Re: Norway Adeccoliga 5 May

I'm also on Sandnes but not for big stakes.It reassuring to hear someone from Norway also tipping them.I have noticed the amount of travelling Alta have had and an away match in Norway is an AWAY match.Some of the journeys are mammoth.I'm not sure if they fly but if not it's around a 29 hour drive.This league is a bit unpredictable though and it's hard to follow form.Sandnes beat Follo 1-3 away in their last game(that didn't involve too much travelling) and Alta drew 0-0 with Follo away.There aren't too many more pointers for me but home advantage and the vast journey from South to North(I'm not sure if Alta stayed in the North for the last week) sways me towards a small bet on the home team @ 6/5 with the jolly green giant......
2-2,bet lost...pity as they were 2-0 up and conceded in the 90th min...

Re: Norway Adeccoliga 5 May

Bryne have another whopper of a journey,a 32hour drive.So surely they're going to fly.Still even if they do I still think the 2.12 DNB on Tromsdalen is quite generous.Bryne have failed to win any of their 3 away matches so far including a 2-1 loss at Alta(2nd from bottom) and a 0-0 at Follo(Bottom).They are very good at home but travelling in such a vast country sometimes seems to take it's toll on the away team. Tromsdalen aren't any world beaters but they've only played twice at home.They got a nice 2-0 win vs Lov-Ham and were beaten 2-1 by table toppers Ranheim.I just think 3.05 for the home team is a nice price for a home team against a team 2 points above them in the table,but I'll take the draw insurance and go for the Draw no bet on Betfair.....
5-0,bet won....