A 1.5+ Hunt

kevsul

I am looking at odds form 1.20 upwards, It may be a single with odds of 1.20 upwards in the 1.5+ goal market. Also I will sometimes do a double on the 1.5+ market, again with both teams having odds of at least 1.20 each. For E.G 1.25 and 1.26 = 1.57 :ok I will as much as possible try to use games that are always in play, when doing the double, as when stakes increase (Hopefully) I will be able to lay back in the case of early goals for certain profit. :ok The same will apply on singles, to lay off for certain profit at all times, need to keep the hunt going, so If I lay back with certain profit and it remains at 1 goal scored the bet will still be a winner, as it is about making profit on each bet :ok First bet to follow soon

Re: A 1.5+ Hunt

I am looking at odds form 1.20 upwards, It may be a single with odds of 1.20 upwards in the 1.5+ goal market. Also I will sometimes do a double on the 1.5+ market, again with both teams having odds of at least 1.20 each. For E.G 1.25 and 1.26 = 1.57 :ok I will as much as possible try to use games that are always in play, when doing the double, as when stakes increase (Hopefully) I will be able to lay back in the case of early goals for certain profit. :ok The same will apply on singles, to lay off for certain profit at all times, need to keep the hunt going, so If I lay back with certain profit and it remains at 1 goal scored the bet will still be a winner, as it is about making profit on each bet :ok First bet to follow soon
The double I meant I want total odds of over 1.20 , So 2 x 1.18 = 1.39 Thanks Staffy :ok

Re: A 1.5+ Hunt Going to start with a bank of £40 I am having just 2 banks, both start at £10 each First 2 selections are A single on Atlanta @ 1.29 returns will be £2.75 A double on Catania & Cheivo @ 1.61 returns will be £5.79

Re: A 1.5+ Hunt Here is a big priced one for Bank 1 I will look to trade, if i get the chance :ok

Back Your Odds Your Stake Your Profit
Over 1.5 Goals 1.46 £17.35 £7.98
GAIS v Helsingborgs - Over/Under 1.5 Goals