** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Gazza's Callaway X22 Challenge

gazza

Right, I want a new set of golf clubs :lol The Callaway X22's are what I want and untill the end of May they are available in Direct Golf for £350.00 reduced from £499.00 :ok All my poker account were empty and last week I deposited £20 into Stars and played a little cash and got the balance up. I staked Moddi for $9 and got $12 back (:ok) and still have an outstanding stake in Pete (:hopeGL mate) The last couple of nights I have been playing a few cash tables.... No bankroll management, I've started beyond my bankroll by playing .10/.25 tables and my mindset has been a few beers :beer and itunes blaring out. The aim is to get $800 by the end of May to pay for the golf clubs :ok If I busto then I busto but hey ho it's only £20 and I'm enjoying myself :lol:ok A few sessions tonight have gone well and current balance is $132.65 Whats working well for me is playing for an hour then having a short break and back to it:ok Onwards and upwards :ok

Re: Gazza's Callaway X22 Challenge Going to play a few sober sessions tonight (although I should really be getting totally hammered due to the bloody mighty (lol) Lions inept display) Will be doing each session with 3 tables of .10/.25 Start balance will be about $180 ish, whatever my last post said was the end balance :ok

• 2 weeks later...