Greyhound Laying System [+22,27%]

Greyhound Laying System [+22,27%]  

1. 1.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Greyhound Laying System [+32,14%]

Hi, I just wanted to ask, what software do you use. And would you post here a screenshot of settings i the program, please? Thanks and GL.
I dont use any software, i only use racingpost and sportinglife for stats and one filter to make selections. Nothing else.

I dont use any software' date=' i only use racingpost and sportinglife for stats and one filter to make selections. Nothing else.[/quote'] so you have to sit in front of it whole day - if you lose, you have to double your stake, haven´t you?...

so you have to sit in front of it whole day - if you lose' date=' you have to double your stake, haven´t you?...[/quote'] No, im betting from my mobile. I need about 2 min on each race to login and place my bet. Today with 8 races selected i dont think is going to take the whole day. And like i said before, you can bet 2% fixed stake, no doubling. 5 min is more than enough to place bets. With 2% fixed stake now P/L would be > 87% With 5% would be > 280% So you see, a couple of minutes are all i need. I make my day and not otherwise.

Re: Greyhound Laying System [+20,33%] ...few unsuccesfull days ..hope my bankraoll stand it :). btw you already said that your selections are based on recent race times and another 2 filters. could you, please, write down something more? ..or is it a secret? ;) thx

Update rules July 2010 Rules (update July 2010):

1s.gif1s.gif1s.gif1s.gifType of bet: LAY PLACE.
2s.gif2s.gifOdds
3s.gifStake = 2% of daily bank.
4s.gifStake * = 5% of daily bank (only for * tips).
5s.gifBank to start: 100 €.
6s.gifWhen the bank is doubled withdraw 25%.
EXAMPLE: Starting bank 100€. Bank: 200€ - Withdraw: 50€ - Remaining bank: 150€. Bank: 300€ - Withdraw: 75€ - Remaining bank: 225€. ..... Bookmaker: >Betfair