Lay of the day 19th April

3.40 Pontefract Wow a typical Ponte stayers event- piss poor. One thing for sure Dan Buoy cannot be touched and is my lay for the day, he is so unconsistent beaten 82lengths before winning last time when showing a good attitude again has failed to ever land back to back success's before. Born to perform is another interesting runner but has to prove he stays this far but is lightly raced and progressed nicely when plugging on for second on seasonal appearance last time out up 4lb for that effort though looks a little harsh. Therefore I am gonna take a chance on Pocket Two bouncing back to form he stays this far and more probably a real stayer and is now starting to plummet in the weights on the back of some disappointing efforts little more signs last time out although didnt get involved in business end but step up in trip might help that and also swithc to turf may offer more having run some better races over hurdles recently, last won off a mark 12lb higher!! 1pt lay dan buoy

Re: Lay of the day 19th April 415 Kem: Aather Came back after a break to run in the Imperial Cup, was always struggling that day and faces 4 other winners here plus one or two recieving weight that could be improvers. 2/1 is a skinny price for me and needs to bounce back.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.