Turkish SuperLig 16-19/4

Friday 16 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Gaziantepspor (18:00 BST) 1.46 4.7 9.2 100.64 %
Saturday 17 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Gençlerbirligi SK (13:00 BST) 2.12 3.4 3.95 101.90 %
maximize.gif Manisaspor v Galatasaray SK (17:00 BST) 5.7 3.95 1.73 100.66 %
Sunday 18 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v Denizlispor Kulübü (13:00 BST) 1.98 3.45 4.3 102.75 %
maximize.gif Diyarbakirspor v Kayserispor (13:00 BST) 2.8 3.25 2.68 103.80 %
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v Eskisehirspor (13:00 BST) 2.37 3.3 3.55 100.58 %
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v Besiktas JK (17:00 BST) 2.06 3.5 3.95 102.43 %
Monday 19 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Kasimpasa SK (18:00 BST) 1.5 4.3 7.5 103.26 %

Re: Turkish SuperLig 16-19/4 Today the best bet on Turkey super league is Manisa-Galatasaray. Galatasaray made a peace with their fans. I watched them against Diyarbakırspor. Baros came back. Jo apologized to GS fans. I think they fight in the match. odds 1,6. Stake 10/10. You can also bet HT/FT 2//2.

Re: Turkish SuperLig 16-19/4 Fenerbahçe - Beşiktaş This game is the second biggest game of Turkey. Both team located in Istanbul. So it's a derby. 2-3 years ago Beşiktaş had some psychological advantage over Fenerbahçe but in the last years this advantage is gone. As we can see in the last 10 games Fenerbahçe won 7 and drawn 2 times. Last 2-3 years Fenerbahçe always play better in big games. Especially in derbies. In Turkey newspapers say that Fenerbahçe is the King of Derbies. Statics also say that too. But for Fenerbahçe, Beşiktaş games are the most difficult games of the season. In the reverse fixture Bjk won 3-0. Fener played good in the first half, denied by post etc. But in the second half, Emre Belezoglu injured then Bjk scored in a minute. Team morale went down and result was a huge defeat. Well its all history now lets talk about reality. Fenerbahçe did not concede a goal last 6 league games. Last match with Ankaraspor and won automaticly 3-0. Bjk did not score or concede a goal last 2 league games. Both teams are in a must win situation. There are 2 key players for this fixture. Alex de Souza for Fener who is a worldclass attacking midfielder can create chances from nothing i think he has a unique football knowledge which can provide extraordinary fastness for him, fastness of think. For Bjk, Bobo a skillful striker tendency to score Fenerbahçe a lot. He is strong and he can turn very fast. Both players have hurt each other a lot. Honestly, i believe Fenerbahçe started playing better and better and give few chances for opponents. On the other hand, Bjk who have the best defensive record in the league give chances a lot lately but they were lucky especially in the last match against Trabzonspor. I believe this time Fener defender Lugano will lock down Bobo and Bjk will struggle to score but Bjk can score always against Fener it's kind of tradition by Bobo. And Bjk will have trouble to handle Alex. Because their midfielders are out of form lately. I expect a narrow win for Fenerbahçe. Local Bookie Odds 1.75 3.2 3.2 Selection Fenerbahçe win @ 1.90 Betsson 5/10 Alex to score @ 2.50 Betsson 1/10 Bobo to score @ 2.40 Betsson 0,5/10 Correct score 2-1 @ 7.80 Betsson 0,5/10

Re: Turkish SuperLig 16-19/4 Ankaragucu v Eskisehirspor - Eskisehirspor LAY 3.60 Betfair Hosts have lost just two of their last fifteen home matches which is a pretty decent record, the visitors have just three away victories all season, I see little motivation for either side here but hosts infront of home crowd won't want to put in poor shift.

Re: Turkish SuperLig 16-19/4

Today the best bet on Turkey super league is Manisa-Galatasaray. Galatasaray made a peace with their fans. I watched them against Diyarbakırspor. Baros came back. Jo apologized to GS fans. I think they fight in the match. odds 1' date='6. Stake 10/10. You can also bet HT/FT 2//2.[/quote'] HT: 0-1 FT: 1-2 :clap odds: 2,2

Re: Turkish SuperLig 16-19/4 Sport Football (Turkey) Event Fenerbahce-Besiktas Selection Fenerbahce Strength 10/10 Date 18/04/2010 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.08 (Back) Reasoning For to keep chances for to win the title in Turkey,the hosts must win tonight all points.Fenerbahce are now on second place with 61 points,to 4 points after Bursaspor.So,Only The victory is the single option for hosts.Besiktas are now on 4th place,with 57 points,already with small chances to catch a place for Champions League.I think Besiktas would be satisfied with a position for Europe League for next season.Besiktas obtained only draw last away match with Ankaragucu,score 0-0,so is hard to believe that the guests can obtain a good result today.I expect all points to go for Fenerbahce .

Re: Turkish SuperLig 16-19/4

Fenerbahçe - Beşiktaş This game is the second biggest game of Turkey. Both team located in Istanbul. So it's a derby. 2-3 years ago Beşiktaş had some psychological advantage over Fenerbahçe but in the last years this advantage is gone. As we can see in the last 10 games Fenerbahçe won 7 and drawn 2 times. Last 2-3 years Fenerbahçe always play better in big games. Especially in derbies. In Turkey newspapers say that Fenerbahçe is the King of Derbies. Statics also say that too. But for Fenerbahçe, Beşiktaş games are the most difficult games of the season. In the reverse fixture Bjk won 3-0. Fener played good in the first half, denied by post etc. But in the second half, Emre Belezoglu injured then Bjk scored in a minute. Team morale went down and result was a huge defeat. Well its all history now lets talk about reality. Fenerbahçe did not concede a goal last 6 league games. Last match with Ankaraspor and won automaticly 3-0. Bjk did not score or concede a goal last 2 league games. Both teams are in a must win situation. There are 2 key players for this fixture. Alex de Souza for Fener who is a worldclass attacking midfielder can create chances from nothing i think he has a unique football knowledge which can provide extraordinary fastness for him, fastness of think. For Bjk, Bobo a skillful striker tendency to score Fenerbahçe a lot. He is strong and he can turn very fast. Both players have hurt each other a lot. Honestly, i believe Fenerbahçe started playing better and better and give few chances for opponents. On the other hand, Bjk who have the best defensive record in the league give chances a lot lately but they were lucky especially in the last match against Trabzonspor. I believe this time Fener defender Lugano will lock down Bobo and Bjk will struggle to score but Bjk can score always against Fener it's kind of tradition by Bobo. And Bjk will have trouble to handle Alex. Because their midfielders are out of form lately. I expect a narrow win for Fenerbahçe. Local Bookie Odds 1.75 3.2 3.2 Selection Fenerbahçe win @ 1.90 Betsson 5/10 Alex to score @ 2.50 Betsson 1/10 Bobo to score @ 2.40 Betsson 0,5/10 Correct score 2-1 @ 7.80 Betsson 0,5/10
Blue ones :D I think when i'm writing i just knew they'll come :D 1-0 for Fenerbahçe goal scored by Alex. And Bobo missed a penalty at 67th min. I think if he could scored the match would finish 2-1. Anyway i'm happy with 1-0.