Croatian Prva HNL 17/4

Saturday 17 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Istra 1961 v NK Slaven Koprivnica (15:00 BST) 2.42 3.25 2.75 108.46 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Zagreb v NK Zagreb (17:00 BST) 1.3 5.1 11 105.62 %
maximize.gif Karlovac v HNK Cibalia (17:00 BST) 2.35 3.25 2.87 108.11 %
maximize.gif NK Croatia Sesvete v Lokomotiva (17:00 BST) 4 3.4 2 104.41 %
maximize.gif NK Medimurje v NK Varteks (17:00 BST) 2.4 3.25 2.8 108.15 %
maximize.gif NK Osijek v HNK Rijeka (17:00 BST) 2 3.25 3.75 107.44 %
maximize.gif NK Zadar v NK Inter Zapresic (17:00 BST) 1.83 3.5 4.9 103.53 %
maximize.gif HNK Å ibernik v Hajduk Split (19:15 BST) 3.4 3.25 2.05 108.96 %

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 17/4 Zadar v Inter Zadar @ 1.83 Stan James Odds will soon drop down below 1.70, so better take it while you can. Zadar is for now far from relegation zone but they will need to win one of the remaining games to make it sure, and Inter is their direct rival so todays win would be a huge step forward. Inter won only four points in 2010. and 20 points from first part of the season are the main reason why are they still above the danger line. Still, their form is horrible and i can't see them staying up. Not only because of tough schedule in upcoming games, but also because of simple fact that they lack quality. Zadar is a typical home team, Inter scored less than any other team away from home and 1.83 on home win looks good enough for me.

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 17/4 Sesvete v Lokomotiva Lokomotiva (-0.5) @ 1.98 Pinnacle Hosts are already relegated and only few weeks ago they started to play like they should. Despite that, they are the weakest team of the league and they turned their focus onto next season so lots of youngsters are now regular players in first XI. Visiotors spoiled all the good things by losing 3-1 vs poor Medjimurje at home in last round, although i have to say that there is plenty of talk about this game cause Medjimurje needed to win and Lokomotiva plays for nothing. Anyway, here we have both teams who can play without pressure, and Lokomotiva will react better in that conditions. Like all matches in last 2 seasons, Sesvete will play this match on neutral venue. Dinamo v Zagreb Dinamo (-1.5) @ 2.23 10bet My initial tought was Zagreb +1.5 at even odds but odds on Zagreb dropped and now we have 2.23 on Dinamo -1.5. The way they play lately, you have to be very brave to take that bet, but i will for several reasons. First, Dinamo play poor on wednesday, but they finally showed some spirit and especially in second half. Second, Primorac is out because of the injury what is great for Dinamo cause he is far from being a calibre for Dinamo. Most likely Kramarić and Dodo will start up front. Zagreb finally won in last round and today we can see 2 scenario's; either Zagreb wins point or three and Dinamo continues their lifeless form, or Dinamo finally plays a good match against city rival and wins by higher margin. Zagreb won their last 2 h2h games and if there is still life in Dinamo players they will look for revenge. I reccomend lower stk cause i'm usually biased in such games. Osijek v Rijeka over 2.5 @ 1.96 Pinnacle I expected 1.80 here, so nice value in over. Both teams basically have nothing to play more for the rest of the season, and their games are usually very attractive. Rijeka recently started to play like the team of their reputation should play, and they will go for a win in this match for sure. Gračan's work is visible and Rijeka will be a force next season. Osijek ended their negative streak by impressive 3-0 away at Inter so they also are flying high. Hope for a nice weather and at least 3 goals. Good luck. Å ibenik v Hajduk Å ibenik (+0.25) @ 1.96 Pinnacle These two teams are the cup finalists and this is first out of 3 their mutual games in 4 weeks. Hajduk is already 3rd and Å ibenik can skip them if they win tonight so it will be an exciting match. Hajduk without several important players and with their minds already on cup finals which can save their season. Å ibenik has enough what it takes to make a positive result and stay in the race for top 3 positions. Medjimurje v Varteks over 3 @ 2.06 Pinnacle 3-1 at Lokomotiva was a glimmer of hope and for hosts this is really a do-or-die match. New coach didn't brought much, but they finally won away from home and teams psychological state might be different than before wednesday. Varteks played a solid match vs Dinamo, and if they had a bit more luck they could have won at least one point. Both teams tend to play offensive minded football, they are local rivals, and most importantly this is a classic six-pointer in which defeat means big, big problems. Both to score might be a better bet here, but i have a feeling that this will be a goal packed match.

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 17/4 Å ibenik - Hajduk Pick 1: Å ibenik(+0,25), 1.98, 6/10 (pinnacle) Pick2: U2.5, 1.75, 3/10 (bet365) I expected at least levell ball here. Å ibenik lost only one home game so far and Hajduk won only four away games. Hajduk has better team on the paper but Å ibenik, in my opinion, plays better football. In fact I do not like Hajduk under Poklepović at all. Too much defence against teams with much less quality and so many other things but it is not now the subject to talk about. Also HAjduk is still without captain Andrić and I rate that as a more important missing that Å ibenik has. Å ibenik is playing at home and is in better form so I rate this hcap worth a shot with standard stake. This is of course introduction for cup final matches between this two clubs so I presume they will both be carefull hiding some ideas for that matches and although 1.75 seems low(in fact I expected max 1.6) for under it is worth small stake also cause Hajduk has solid defence and is not so good scoring lately. GL

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 17/4 Međimurje - Varteks, X, 3/10, 3.60(pinnacle) If Darmopil will be in home team I would rate Međimurje as a favourite and play it at dnb as a very good bet(I still sugest that pick also). This way I would risk a bit and try with a draw as this is relegation battle and every point is important so 3.60 offered by pinnacle is more than generous. I expect tough and a game that will not be a beauty where Međimurje has home soil advantage and Varteks is playing better at the moment. This is also a local derby so draw seems reasonable at all odds over 3.00. GL

Re: Croatian Prva HNL 17/4 Dinamo - Zagreb, U2.5, 3/10, 2.72(pinnacle) Mathematically speaking this is not a value but Dinamo is playing so lausy last couple of rounds and with some obvious problems inside the team I rate this bet worth a shot with a small stake. Zagreb is in relegation battle but I think they will be happy with point here cause so many relegation candidate clubs are within 3 points and every point will be important at the end. Zagreb coach Å timac is a tough guy, ex Hajduk player and playing against Dinamo for him is more than just another game. Also Jurčević will for sure want to defeat Å timac and it can be important for this match more than it seems. I think we will see game with lots of fight. In normal circumstances Dinamo will be clear favourite but I somehow think we will see low scoring nervous game with lots of yellow cards with probable HW at the end but not easy one. GL